I guess "I'm hot"

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three friends are in the XXXX club. Krystal and Sulli’s belongings in Sulli’s car, Luna’s in her car, their cells phone in their hands, and cars keys safe with the valet. The three young women dance with each single rhythm, each single beat, and each songs. They decided to get something to drink at the bar. They sit down on the stool chairs and one of the two bartenders comes to get their order. Luna is busy with her phone texting Chen, something about a pastry she tried once when she was in China. Sulli and Krystal look at the bartender and says their order.

 “Cola please.” Sulli orders and looks at Krystal to order next.

“Me too.” Krystal tells him.

The bartender looks at the typing Luna. Sulli and Krystal follow his gaze to Luna. Sulli, who is sitting beside her, elbows her. Luna almost drop her phone; turns to Sulli with why-did-you-do-that-for face. Sulli lifts her chin up, indicating to the bartender in front of them. Luna turns from her to the bartender.

“Oh, Daehyun-sshi.” Luna greets, slight shock to see him their.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Daehyun bows with a slight smile. “Your order?”

“Ah, cola please.” She smiles.

The three friends have to drive, so no alcohol beverages for them.

Daehyun  goes somewhere in the bar to get their order, probably in the refrigerator.

“You know the hot bartender?” Krystal asks Luna, who is resuming her texting.

She looks up from her phone to answer Krystal.

“His is the new employee I was talking about earlier.” Luna replies and turns her head back to her phone, finally sending her long text to Chen.

“Oh, handsome like everyone else in that café of yours.” Sulli adds.

“We should go to her café sometime; we haven’t been there in a long time.” Krystal comments, “Plus, I think Sulli is missing Zelo-sshi.”

Krystal smiles at her friend teasingly. Luna smiles at Sulli’s defensive head shaking and hands waving.

“How many times do I have to tell you guys, that I don’t like the kid?” Sulli says to them.

“Come on. Don’t deny it.”  Krystal smiles at her slyly.

“Plus, stop calling him a kid. He is only 3 years younger than you.” Luna adds.

“Yeah, a kid.” Sulli tells them as Daehyun places their orders in front of them.

They smiles at him and thank him. He bows and leaves them to do some business with the other customers. Sulli has a slight crush on Zelo but she won’t admit it because she thinks it’s wrong to like him because he is younger than her. She feels like she is sinning somehow, although he is an adult like her.

“He is already an adult, Sulli-ah.” Luna pats Sulli’s back.

“I know but still.” Sulli says with a disgust expression on her face.

Kystal shakes her head and say, “I’m younger than Minho oppa by 3 years, is it disgusting for me to like him or him to like me?”

“No.” Sulli answers.

“Then why is it so wrong for you to like Zelo-sshi?” Krystal asks with your-logic-does-not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter