Frustrated Maid

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna is standing in the airport drinking a mongo smoothie while she waits for her twin brother to comeback from China. Chen is finally back after 3 months in China! He was doing some work for his family’s business there that Luna does not really care for details. She just knows he went there to work and that his work is something she does not want to do. If Luna is the lazy one in her group of friends, then Chen is workaholic. Something he cannot control because he is the Director of Management in his family’s business, plus he like being busy so that his mind would not think of Amber as much. Amber is still in his mind but being busy keeps him from thinking about her too much. Thinking too much is something he does not want to do because he has seen Luna when her question/thoughts can only be answered by another set of questions.

Luna waits as she scans the entrance for Chen. His plane had landed a while ago and she is so impatient. Why is he taking so long? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Chen Chen Chen my Chen. Where are you? She lean her body from left to right, singing in her head as she waits impatiently for him.  

As she is singing in her head, Chen finally appears in front of her with other passengers. He sees her and she sees him. They smile as they have missed each other so much. Luna runs to him, smiling. Chen stops at his track with his luggage, smiling at her. The other in the airport smiles at them as they hug each other. To other people’s eyes, they are lovers, but to them they are soulmate.

 

Luna and Chen consider each other soulmate. Soulmate is the ideal person for you; the one that makes you feel as if you are complete when the said person is with you. Luna feels like that with Chen; Chen thinks that Luna is his other half that complete whatever he is missing. To them, they are each other’s soulmate. Romance is out of the question because it just out of the question. They are soulmate. They are lovers. They are everything for each other, but romance is not something the two can feel for each other. Their relationship is so simple that it is very complicated. They complete whatever the other lack but romance…It is simple; they are everything for each other except a romantic partner.  

They release each other from their hug and smiles. Luna takes one of Chen’s 2 luggage and starts walking; he follows her as he put his arm around her shoulders.

“How is everyone?” Chen asks as Luna put her right arm around his waist.

Luna sighs. Where should I start? Chen looks at her as he feels and hears her sigh.

“Okay.” Chen kisses her right cheekbone, “Tell me when we’re home.” Luna smiles at him.

“Yeol, is coming over too.” Luna says too him as they put his luggage in her car’s trunk.

“How are the others?” He asks as he closes the door and walks to the passenger seat.

“Sul and Krystal are working. Minho is practicing like always. Victoria is probably in a photo shoot or with Kris. Yeol and I are the free bodies today.” She smiles as she said the last sentence.

“You are free whenever you want.” Chen informs her with a smile.

Luna drives away from the airport, heading to Chen’s family’s house, the house next to Luna’s family’s house. Although Chen and Luna and Chanyeol have their own income and such, they still live with their parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soulmate arrives in Chen’s house. They enter the gate after punching the passcode and enter the house seconds later.

“Welcome back young sir.” Smiles one of the ajumma maid.

“Glad to be back ajumma.” Chen smiles at her.

“Welcome back to young miss.” She smiles at Luna who smiles back.

“I know. I haven’t been here since Chen left.” Luna looks around to see if something changed, she does not really care if something in the décor did change but it is just her automatic pretend-ness that she do.

“We will be in my room.” Chen says to the maid. She nods. Luna and Chen walks up the stairs and into his room.

Luna helps Chen unpacks and she got her Chinese pastries she wanted so much. After they finish unpacking, they look at each other. They know it is time to talk.

“It is not really bad news but—well—it depends actually.” She starts as she sits down on his red office chair. Chen only looks at her to let her continue without interruptions. He sits on his black and white bed facing her.

They look at each other’s’ eyes like always. Talking to them is about eye contact. No matter what kind of word one has to say, eye contact is must to them. Luna’s eyes are dead serious without hesitation; Chen’s is full of curiosity.

“The Oh siblings are back.” Luna reveals as she look at Chen all over without actually removing her eyes from his. His eyes widen and curiosity is replaced by shock and probably happiness. Luna’s mouth forms a Mona Lisa smile as she looks at him. He puts his palms on his face and slides it downward to his chin. He does this motion for a while. Luna only looks at him. She just let him take in whatever is to take in from the sentence she said a moment ago.

“I met Sehun too.” Luna speaks again, when Chen seems to have taken almost everything to take from her first sentence. However, after saying her 2nd, Chen goes back to his battle with himself.

“I haven’t met Amber though.” Luna lets out without nonchalantly like the first two sentences she spoke earlier. Chen goes about thinking about everything as he mutters to himself in incoherent words and fragmented sentences.

Luna knows that she is somewhat being insensitive on how she went about the situation with Sulli and Chen, but someone needs to be. They need an insensitive jerk when it comes to situation that involves emotions.

“Sehun said that he doesn’t love Sulli anymore.” Luna lets out again. Chen’s eyes widen in shock as he thinks about Sulli and then he thought about his own situation. How about Amber? As if Luna could read his mind, she says: “Amber unnie’s feelings are still a mystery.”

She has not taken her eyes of Chen the whole time. Chen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter