She's not the bad guy

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would." Luna says as she walks inside Chen office with a cup of hot mocha. The weather is getting colder and ice mocha for Chen and Taeyeon is going to change to hot mocha. Luna gave Taeyeon her dose of hot caffeine before casually entering Chen office.

"Good morning to you too." Chen smiles as he looks up from his stack of paper works laying on his desk. Luna hands him his mocha coffee and he gladly takes it, immediately taking a sip and in pleasure as soon as the liquid enters his mouth, pleasuring his taste buds, and enveloping his throat with euphoria.

"Oh right, good morning." Luna smiles as she moves a seat so it would be facing Chen and takes a sit on it. "What I'm saying is that I have a crush in Daehyun-sshi right?"

Chen nods as he takes another sip of his hot mocha.

"Well I think he like Hyosung unnie." Luna informs him with a couple of nod and furrowed brows.

"Director's Lee's Secretary?" Chen asks Luna with a raise eyebrow. Luna nods as a reply.

"Hyosung unnie's grandparents are apparently Daehyun's neighbors in Busan. They knew each other since they were kids. They weren't as close as us but they are comfortable with each other." Luna informs Chen and Chen watches her carefully, noting how she seems slightly happy talking about Hyosung's and her crush's relationship.

"How do you this?" Chen asks curiously because Luna would not just ask Daehyun or Hyosung's directly about their relationship without seeming suspicious. But then this is Luna we are talking about so she could have asked them. However, she would not risked  suspicion. So, how did she find out?

"Hyosung unnie's visit the cafe yesterday and she seems very comfortable with Daehyun that she even asked him to be her date on Kim Corporation's Annual Ball. So I got curious although I think I was jealous at first." Luna tells and Chen nods and listens to her. "Hyosung unnie told me about their connection and that she may like him." Chen nods. "Well, when she said that, I felt sad but then she told me more about how she used to spent her summer in Busan and she played Daehyun and his friends and his siblings." Chen nods and raises an eyebrow because Luna is smiling. "So then I felt like I was reading a book or maybe watching a drama."

"So now you want them to be a couple because their story is very refreshing." Chen states, it is not meant to be a question but Luna answers with a nod.

"So you ship them." Taeyeon adds from the door where she had been listening the whole time.

"Yes, I ship them. I know they aren't celebrities or idols but they are so good together. You should have seen how good they look together." Luna smiles excitedly.

"I've seen them together. They seems to be attracted to each other." Taeyeon says as she enters Chen's office with her coffee in her hand and sits on a seat she too moved to sit facing Chen.

"So this ship is like how you and Luna pair up two guys in an idol group? Like Super Junior's Eunhyuk-sshi and Donghae-sshi. What do you fans call it again?" Chen asks the two fangirls facing him.

"They're called Eunhae." Taeyeon rolls her eyes. Chen shakes his head at his secretary's behavior and Luna just giggles.

"I guess it was the same as my crush back then. What I felt for Daehyun is just a small infatuation. Admiration." Luna concludes.

"Speaking of that, who was your crush?" Taeyeon asks and Chen leans forward, his elbows resting on his desk and palms supporting his cheeks.

"Super Junior's Yesung was my crush. His voice is just heaven. I liked him for a long time then he said he likes Moon Geunyoung-sshi. I like her as an actress so I just give up. I ship them after a while and then I just like him as a singer. I don't have a crush on him anymore." Luna informs them casually. Taeyeon smiles and nods being able to relate because she fancied a celebrity before. But to Chen, Luna seems to be too casual. She is lying in his opinion. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter