Finally!

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim Enterprise's Annual Ball is now.

The spacious conference room of the Kim Enterprise Building is decorated with elegant black, white, and silver colors. Sulli and Sehun just arrive, walking towards Victoria, Kris, Minho, and Krystal.

Minseok and Amber also arrive a few minutes after the two, and now heading towards them. Amber is nervous. She has not talked to her old friends in years. She knows what she did was cruel. Minseok is as nervous because he knew about everything. He is Lu Han's friend and teammate. Lu Han is one of Chen's friends in High School. He knew about everything because Amber and Lu Han told him. The couple is expecting anything negative to come out of Amber's old friends. But what they did not expect is to be greeted with friendly smiles, bone crushing hug in Amber's part, affectionate words.

"Unnie~" Sulli hugs Amber as tightly as she could. Krystal joins them.

"We miss you." Victoria tells her and also joins the group hug.

"I cannot believe you two are together and I didn't even know about it." Minho glares at Minseok, who smiles sheepishly.

"I knew." Lu Han admits, as he appears out of nowhere holding hands with a beautiful woman.

"Who is this, hyung?" Sehun asks Lu Han.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Jessica Jung." Lu Han smiles as he introduce his girlfriend.

"Hello, everyone." Jessica smiles.

"Wait, Sooyeon unnie." Sulli looks at Jessica with big and confuse eyes before turning her attention to Krystal, who smiles and nod.

"Right." Lu Han snaps his fingers, forgetting to mention that Jessica is Krystal's older sister by two years. So Jessica is older than Lu Han by a year. "I am also Krystal's older sister." Jessica reveals, and Krystal nods.

"Sister?" Minho widens his eyes in surprise. His girlfriend's older sister is in front of him right now. Minho gulps, and formally bows and shakes Jessica's hand. "I'm Choi Minho, Krystal's boyfriend."

"I know." Jessica smiles.

"You guys never meet Krystal's sister?" Kris asks.

"And how long have you all been friends?" Minseok adds a question.

"It was only Sulli, Luna, and Chen, who met Jessica unnie before." Krystal tells them.

"We know her as Sooyeon Unnie." Sulli adds.

"My Korean name." Jessicca clarifies.

"She lived in the US before she came here five months ago." Lu Han informs.

"So how did you to met, hyung?" Sehun asks his best friend, Lu Han. "You told me you have a girl friend but never how you two actually got together."

"We met in the Incheon Airport." Lu Han starts.

"I traveled here for a collaboration with Chen and Kim Enterprise." Jessica continues.

"I was coming from my vacation in China, visiting my relatives there." Lu Han continues.

"We order the same coffee in the Airport's cafe." Jessica continues. "Then Chen called me."

"I overheard and asked her if she was indeed talking to Chen, Kim Jongdae, who I know." Lu Han continues.

"I said 'yes'." Jessica continues. "He told me his name. I remember all 'Stal's friend in High School."

"So we exchanged phone numbers. We talked, texted, and went out together." Lu Han continues.

"Chen offers me a permanent position in here in Kim Enterprise as their main clothing designer. I accepted it and here we are." Jessica gestures around the elegant room.

"Hi everyone." Chanyeol greets them. He also has a beautiful woman with him.

"We are finally meeting the one you fancied." Minho smiles at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughs and the woman beside him, who is linking arms with Chanyeol, bows at them.

"Hi, I'm Im Yoona." Chanyeol's girlfriend smiles.

"Hi Yoona-sshi." Everyone bows. Chanyeol introduces everyone to Yoona.

They are all talking about things they miss about each other. How Chanyeol met Yoona in his restaurant. How Yoona thought Chanyeol was like those cold, rich men. But she was proven wrong when she saw Luna and Chanyeol in the mall. Chanyeol was in a headlock.

"It looked really funny because he is tall and Luna is short." Yoona laughs and everyone follows as they imagine how that looked like. Yoona comes to Chanyeol's restaurant often for blind dates that her mother forced her to go to.

"But you're pretty Yoona unnie." Sulli interrupts.

"Yeah, I thought blind dates are for those who can't get married?" Krystal asks in confusion.

"Yoona is sort of like Luna." Chanyeol answers. "She does what she wants."

Everyone AHs because it does explain things.

"And I didn't want to get married yet." Yoona adds. "I don't go on dates or stuff like that, so my mother thought there is something wrong with me. She decided to sign me up for blind dates; thus, I was forced to go and reject th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter