LUNA’s café

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    

At 5AM, Daehyun gets off the bus. He is a few steps away to his day job. His first work when he came to Seoul was in “Papillon” as a waiter at night, and then he quitted and works at the XXXX club at night too. He had found a day job since he came to Seoul, but now he has. “LUNA’s café” will be his first ever day job. Of course he is excited.

Luna exits her car after parking it. Daehyun looks at her because it is pretty early. She is the only person in front of him right now. She walks over to the passenger side of her car and takes out her purse and a sketch pad. Daehyun is about to pass her when she suddenly bumps into him as she steps back from her car after she closed the car door. She lose balance and Daehyun supports her so that she would not fall. His hands on her shoulders.

“Sorry.” She smiles, “And Thank you.” She bows.

“It’s okay.” Daehyun smiles at her. She is pretty. He thinks.

Luna turns around and shows her back at him. She walks towards the café. Daehyun looks at her for a moment and the starts walking towards the café too.  

Daehyun walks about 10 feet behind Luna. She opens the café door, and is greets by her good-looking employees.

“Good Morning.” Youngjae cutely smiles.

“Good Morning.” Luna greets back.

“Noona, you’re so pretty today.” Zelo compliments her.

“I’m always pretty, Zelo-ah.” Luna smiles at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yongguk bows to Luna.

Luna’s eyes slightly widens at Yongguk’s morning greeting. He is older than her but their relationship with each other has always been confortable. Yongguk is like Luna’s big brother, her oppa. Hence, his formal greeting is wierding her out and making her suspicious at the same time.

“What the fudge?” Luna raises an eyebrow, “Oppa, what is wrong with you today?”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” A male voice behind Luna greets.

Luna turns around and finds Daehyun in a bowing position. Ah~ He was saying hi to this person. Oh! He is that guy earlier. Don’t tell me he is Jung Daehyun? Oh~ He is good looking. Luna smiles at Daehyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Luna slightly bows her head to Daehyun and reaches for a hand shake at the same time. He takes her hand and slightly bows too.

“My name is Park Sunyoung, the owner, but everyone calls me Luna. Nice to meet you Jung Daehyun-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter