Let's go to a karaoke bar part pour.

My Life is Like Cinderella..but...

“I…I just am not feeling well right now. Still a bit tired, and a bit out of it.”

“Is it because of today? With what happened with the girls? Is it because of your dad?”

“Daehyun-ssi, no, could be, and no.”

“Well, what’s on your mind?”

“Well…”

I looked into his eyes, and there, his brown beautiful eyes, staring at me. His eyes, they were so gorgeous. Wait. Ye Eun, snap out of it. Stop it right now.

“Ye Eun-ssi? What’s going on?”

“Well ya know. Just way too much stress! Haha…”

“Well, it doesn’t-”

He was cut off. With a voice that sounded familiar.

“YE EUN!”

I looked over, seeing him. No, it couldn’t be. It can’t be. It can’t be him. I cannot be seeing him at this time. Is he? Is he DRUNK?

“YE EUN! MY LOVER! I SEE YOU! DON’T HIDE FROM ME!”

“Oh crap. No, he cannot be here. What the hell is he doing here? Why?”

I stood up, and ran away. Don’t look back Ye Eun. Don’t look back.

“YE EUN-SSI! STOP!”

Daehyun’s voice. Yelling over me again. I kept running, not looking back. And bumping into someone. I apologized, and the man ends up grabbing my arm. He pulls me to him, and I look up at his face. He looked familiar. Where have I seen him before. This face. This face looks so familiar.

“It’s been a while hasn’t it, Kim Ye Eun.”

“Do I know you?”

“Stop acting like you don’t know me. Just because we haven’t talked in years doesn’t mean that you need to be looking at me like I’m some stranger. What is this? It hurts” the man said.

I realized that the man that I was currently talking to, was the man who I use to enjoy being with. My first best guy friend, before he left for America not telling me why. The only thing I remember from him was, “I’m leaving to America.” That’s when I realized, that the man who I bumped into, was my first love. Ji Soo knows him, she hasn’t talked to him, and she probably won’t recall.

“Goodbye until we become the second to last.”

“Why are you here. I thought you were in America. I thought you were supposed to be-”

“Goodbye until we become the second to last.”

“Juniors.”

“Bingo!”

End. The end. This is the end. No, this can’t be happening. No.

“But this shouldn’t be happening. Fate shouldn’t be putting us together. Destiny shouldn’t be working to put us together. Nothing should be working to put us together. This is not even a coincidence. This shouldn’t be one of those one out of a thousand people seeing someone they haven’t seen in so many years. But why us?”

“Probably because fate’s putting us together. Or destiny, or maybe, this coincidence, is all just a work of art made by destiny AND fate combined together.”

“No, this cannot be happening.”

“YE EUN-SSI!”

I looked back, Daehyun out of breathe, he was looking for me again? He was trying to find me. That’s right, we were talking before anything happened. Before I found that man.

“Ye Eun, who is this?”

“No, you are not meeting anyone. Sorry, I don’t know you stranger.”

“Ye Eun, what’s going on?”

“Nothing, this strange man was in the middle of walking until he saw me and grabbed my wrist. But nothing big, I’m all good.”

“Kim Ye Eun, you know it’s harsh to not even introduce your new friend to your old friend.”

“What is he talking about Ye Eun-ssi.”

I heard Ji Soo yell out at me, with a worried face. She saw me, and she saw him.

“YAH! HAN JI SOO! LONG TIME NO SEE! Are you still that aggressive girl?”

“No freaking way. Byun Baek Hyun. Kim Ye Eun, did you run into him?”

“Sadly…I didn’t recognize him from the beginning.”

“HYUNG! KIM YE EUN-SSI, JI SOO-SSI! WE FOUND YOU!”

I looked back and ended up seeing the rest of B.A.P all running towards us. Wait. They’re running…all of them. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ROOM?

“Guys, what’s happening? No one’s coming in, Ji Soo ran out as fast as she could. What’s going on?”

“Wow, Ji Soo and Ye Eun, all the boys. Handsome good looking boys. Well, not as good looking as me, but you know what I mean.”

“Noona, what’s happening right now.” Zelo asked. I looked over at him with an innocent face, and over to Yongguk. He looks completely worried. I don’t know what to do nor do I know what to say. This isn’t good.

“Aish, I wish we never bumped into you.” Ji Soo said.

“Well, Ji Soo, there’s something that needs to happen. Luckily fate and destiny are putting us together. Right Ye Eun.” Baekhyun said as he pulled me closer to him.

“Ye Eun-ssi, what’s going on? What’s happening?”

“Let go of me. I don’t ever want to be near you. I don’t care if you find me because you know I will call the cops. If you keep stalking me, I will call the cops, and I will make sure that your father. Understands what you’re doing and what you’re up to.”

“Ye Eun, I’m guessing there’s another man in your life. What happened to me? What happened to us?”

“There was no us.”

“You know, back then, we had the best of the best. We were the best of best.”

“No, never again. Do you know how painful I had to deal without having you? Do you know how painful it was when you left. Without saying anything? Except for the fact that you said, “Goodbye until we become second to last”. Do you understand that this was the last thing you said to me before you left to America. Do you know how painful it was for me to not have a friend with me? A guy who knew me so well, ended up leaving me? No reasoning, and your girlfriend, she thought that it was all MY fault that you left to America because OF ME. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME. I thought I was the one who caused everything. Do you understand that it was the greatest pain anyone ever caused? You know that my dad died, and when I needed a best friend, a best guy friend, I didn’t have anyone there for me. I didn’t have anyone there to help me? Ji Soo was so busy, I didn’t bother causing her the bother. I ended up saying nothing because I didn’t want to disturb her. However, because of you leaving, my relationship with Ji Soo became stronger and better. Now, will you please excuse me while I go enjoy my night with these amazing people that won’t ever go behind my back.”

“Woah. Someone has been becoming stronger over the past years I haven’t been here.”

“Luckily I have, and now, I don’t need a man like you to come into my life and make sure that I end up becoming dependant on you. Never, will I EVER make that stupid mistake of becoming close with you. Guys, let’s go.”

“You will never let go Kim Ye Eun, now that I’m back. This is all going to be one earthquake for you and your life.”

I looked over, and Daehyun held his grudge, but I guess now he couldn’t let go. He went over, and grabbed him by his collar.

“If you dare to harm these two girls, I will make sure that your life is an earthquake.”

“Woah there pretty boy. Let’s not start grabbing people by the collar can we?”

“Daehyun-ssi, it’s alright. Let’s go. He’s just wasting his time right now.”

As we headed back into the karaoke room, I went into reminiscence. “You will never let go Kim Ye Eun, now that I’m back, this is all going to be one earthquake for you and your life”.

The words he said, it scared me. I’m scared of what’s going to happen. 

 

A/N: So. hey guys. again. it's been a while since I've updated. damn. sorry about that. I'm currently in Colorado right now for visiting colleges and well visiting my cousin. I got into Regis. Which is located in Denver, Colorado, and luckily I am like...thirty minutes away from my cousins. perfect. now. all i need to ask him is if he can drive me back and forth. hmmm...haha. so what'd you guys think?

Live, so that you can make a difference. 
Laugh, because it's the best remedy out of all remedies.
Love, well simply because it gives you that warmth.