Let's Go to a Karaoke Bar part shreeeee!!! tree. haha. get it. tree. ok.

My Life is Like Cinderella..but...

As we head back into the building, we end up sitting next to each other. Ji Soo on my left, and Yongguk on my right.

It was Daehyun’s turn. “YOU BETTER WATCH THIS YE EUN. YOU WILL REGRET THOSE WORDS YOU SAID EARLIER IN THE CAR.”

“Go ahead, I’ll see for myself if I should take the words away.”

As he the music, Ji Soo was in the middle of trying to eat, as Himchan tries to talk to her, but nothing could have happened.

Candy by H.O.T comes up and the boys end up dancing. Ji Soo runs after me after Himchan stands up and starts dancing. Oh goodness.

“Ugh. Himchan won’t let me eat. He keeps talking. Sheesh.” Ji Soo says.

I hand her the food and she ends up eating. I look over as the boys end up all singing.

As the song goes by, Ji Soo and I end up just watching and going along. The song was almost to an end, but suddenly, I ended up getting pulled up to the stage by Daehyun. I end up looking at him, and he looks at me. –BABUM BABUM BABUM- no. No this cannot be happening. His eyes. His face. Him.

I pulled out of his grip, ran out of the door and he started chasing after me. I ended up getting out of his sight, and hid behind a bush. He was still looking for me.

“Ye Eun-ssi! Ye-Eun-ssi! Where are you?” I hear him yelling out.

What is wrong with me? Kim Ye Eun, are you out of your own freaking mind? Why the hell would you end up running away and hide behind a bush? You idiot. You pabo. You stupid girl. Why are you still hiding behind a bush? Stop making yourself look stupid! You’re so stupid!

“Hey there pretty little girl, you lost, I can take you home.”

I look up and see this man holding his hand out at me. Oh goodness, the smell of alcohol. I can’t stand it. I stand up.

“Ye Eun!”

“C’mon little lady, lemme take you.” As he takes my wrist, I look over at him, and try breaking away. He drags and squeezes my hand even harder.

“Sir, let go. Let, go of my hand. Please. I don’t want any trouble.”

“Stop being so scared, don’t you need a ride home. I can be your ride home!!”

“No thank you sir. I don’t need one. Thank you but no thanks. Now, please let go of my hand.”

“Never.”

“You asked for it.”

“YE EUN SSI!”

I hear  Daehyun yelling out, but instead, I didn’t pay attention to him, and ended up trying to get myself out.

“Stop trying to drag out, I’m helping you here lady!”

“I don’t need help from a man like you! Let me GO!” I ended up self defending myself, flipped him over like a pancake, and had someone call the cops.

As I finished off, I looked back, see Daehyuns face, and start laughing hysterically. His reaction, was priceless. It was the funniest face anyone could have ever made. He was completely shocked.

“Remind me not to get on your bad side please Ye Eun-ssi.”

“Will do Daehyun.”

“Now, sit down, here’s some coffee, and tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing, and thanks for the coffee. I might have needed that.”

“What’s wrong Ye Eun?”

Can I tell him? Can I tell him how I feel?

“I…”

A/N: SO YEA. GUYS. HEY. HI. UM. YEA. SO. UH. sorry. that's all. im sorry that i've been a bad author and not updating until now. so halloween. yea. it's been a while. stupid tiffany. why you have to be so late on updating. so yea. halloween, I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, what's really sad is that...my friend who told me she was going to be a character from Fairy Tale, ended up being the same thing as me. Our costumes were different, however, she calls herself the more ty version of me, and she calls me the more respectable version of Alice. It's quite sad. You think your friend isn't going to be a complete rude b@#$$#...but in the end. she ends up becoming the same thing as you, except she shows more clevage. SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ALICE. EXCUSE ME WOMAN. BUT UH. SHE DOESN'T WEAR BOOTS. SHE DOESN'T WEAR A COLLAR AROUND HER FREAKING NECK. SHE DOESN'T WEAR STRIPED STOCKINGS. SHE WEARS COMPLETE TIGHTS. WHITE TIGHTS. NO BLACK STRIPES. ok. I'm sorry. So what were you guys for Halloween, go ahead and comment below, love to hear from you guys. Thanks for reading. Have a good night. evening. afternoon. or if you're super early, good morning to you. 

Live, so that you can make a difference. 
Laugh, because it's the best remedy out of all remedies.
Love, well simply because it gives you that warmth.