Daeyhuns POV 2

My Life is Like Cinderella..but...

“Hey guys, I’m gonna go talk to her. See how everything’s going.”

“Daehyun-ssi, it’s best if you don’t. I think I’ll go up there.”

“No, I need to get to know her better. I’m gonna try.”

I’ll do anything to try to get her to open up. Besides, we’re partners, not strangers. And if want to make sure that the showcase goes well, I need to make sure that we can work as partners.

I headed upstairs and knocked on the door. “Ye Eun-ssi, open the door please?”

“No, just go and leave me alone. I don’t want to go.”

“Ye Eun-ssi, everyone’s leaving. I’ll stay behind, so please, open the door.”

I heard footsteps towards the door, and a creek and a slight wind came from the opening of the door. She was crying. Tears coming down like a rainfall in the rainforest. Down, hard, and depressing. I opened the door fully and hugged her. “Sheesh, making all of us worry. Why are you crying you little weirdo. We’re all here for you. Shouldn’t you be able to talk to all of us.” Seriously Ye Eun, if you keep bottling in your feelings, that’s just gonna be painful not only for me, but for Ji Soo, Yongguk, Yongjae, the rest of us. I looked at her, my hand placed on her shoulder, and I took my free hand and raised her chin. I looked at her, and she closed her eyes with tears still falling. “Stop crying, and come on. We’re going to go have fun. Before school starts tomorrow. And we work on the showcase as much as we need to. And with that time, we won’t be able to do anything.” She nodded, went to the bathroom, washed her face, and came out a happy Ye Eun. Yes, she’s better. 

-sorry guys. School has been a pain. It's morning, and Friday, and I forgot to do my homework. Senioritis is already coming onto me. HAHAHA. yea..no? ok...yea umm..so how's your day going? :D