Daehyun's POV 3

My Life is Like Cinderella..but...

She came out of the bathroom with a different look on her face. A fresher look, a look that made the room shine brightly. “Come on pabo, let’s go. We’re wasting precious karaoke time.”

“GUYS! HURRY!!!! WE NEED TO GO SING!! LIKE NOW. GO HURRY. LIKE. MOVE. TWO LEGS. ONE AT A TIME. THAT’S CALLED WALKING. YOU BETTER BE DOING THAT RIGHT NOW. I DON’T SEE YOU GUYS AT THE STAIRS. I WILL COME UP THERE AND MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE WALKING. DAEHYUN. I WILL HAVE YONGJAE CARRY YOU. YE EUN. I WILL CARRY YOU. IF YOU BOTH DON’T COME RIGHT NOW. I WILL BE DOING THAT WITH YONGJAE!” (A/N: my ringtone is yongjae’s ice cream song…from Ta-Dah it’s B.A.P…and it was ringing when I literally finished writing that. It made me laugh too much. Hearing Daehyun just say shuddup when Yongjae’s singing..TOO FAHNEE. Ok back to the story.)

“OKAY! OKAY! WE’RE WALKING.”

“I DON’T SEE YOU GUYS AT THE STAIRCASE! NO ONE’S THERE!”

“What’s all the rack-”

“NOTHING! JUST GO TO THE CAR NOW!”

“OKAY OKAY. WE’RE MOVING.”

I walked Ye Eun down the stairs. I felt like I was escorting a princess down. –BABUM BABUM BABUM- Damnit. There goes my chest again. What the hell is with this? Could it be? No way, not after what happened. After her, I couldn’t have. No this isn’t happening. Daehyun, snap out of it.

We ended up at the bottom of the stairs. Her wearing that outfit made her beautiful. “You guys are still here. What happened to you being in the car?”

“Sorry, we wanted to end up waiting for you. Same people in the car!” Zelo spoke up. He ended up staying next to Ye Eun and linking arms with her. Yongguk hyung smacked him in the back of his head. “AWW HYUNG. THAT HURT.”

“No, we’re changing cars. Ye Eun and Ji Soo, you girls are now with Daehyun and Himchan and Jongup and Yongjae and Zelo are with me.”

“SCORE!” I looked over at Himchan linking arms with Ye Eun and telling Zelo to go away. I laughed. “Alrightie kids. Why don’t we head to the car? That sounds much better than staying here. Ya know, time is running out, and we should cherish every second of it.” I responded.

We all headed to the car, Himchan hyung came over to me, “I think it’s time for a change Daehyun. You have to get over the past. This is the present, that needs to be behind you. You need to learn to forgive and move on.

Is he right? Is hyung right? Should I be moving on? Should I be forgiving and forget? No, I think it’s still a bit too early too move on. But…it’s been 3 years. But…all these feelings. Ugh…I don’t know if I can.

We got into the car, and one by one, we went. “TO KARAOKE! LET’S GO!!!”

“LET’S GO!”

The thought of her still made my mind linger. Is it possible to let her go? I’m pretty sure I’ve learned from my mistakes, but, who knows what could happen to me again.

A/N: So guys. Senioritis. Yea. So grades. hahahahahah. i've literally lost my mind already. like legit. lost it. shoes load of stuff going on. and here i am. wanting to something to let all my anger out. im actually really happy you guys read this because this is my peace of mind quet don't-bother-me-im-writing-a-story mode. and usually my sister knows when i write a story because my fingers move like quick. and she knows that if i am bothered. well she gets a pillow chucked at her face. hahhaha. yea. no? ok. i've legit lost my mind. haahhahahaha. so hope you guys liked it. btw. anyone wanna guess what type of girl daehyun had? who shall this girl be? haha. we will see. after. i finish everything. COLLEGE APPLICATIONS. GO WOOHOO. anyone else a senior here? anyone? anyoneeee? nope. alrightie then. thanks guys! hope you liked it!

<3,

smile-itsgoodforyou