Getting to know

My Beastly Boys

Dongwoon

As the game closing to a half time, the hyung asked me to follow him. As his friends exits the court he call out to them,
"Guys, I would like you to meet Dongwoon, Sohn Dongha's dongsaeng. He can be part of our Futsal team." the hyung introduces me to his chingu.

By the looks of their reaction, I wasn't welcome. Especially this particular guy whom I assume would be their leader.

"Annyeong rookie! I'm Hyunseung and may I introduce you to my chingu, Doojoon, our leader, Junhyung, Yoseob & I guess you've met Gikwang." he said as he smiled.

I just nodded, Hyunseung hyung starled me, he is a guy yet so pretty. 'Is that even possible?' I asked myself. He is jovial and very gracious. It seems impossible but it's true. I, myself can't believe that guy is a guy!

Anyways, after the short introduction of each other, the match was about to start. So, Gikwang hyung asked me to put my haversack together with theirs. I did as what I was told and went to change into something more comfortable to wear. When I came back, Gikwang hyung said to me,

" You'll get to know the guys better during the game." Then he smiled, he gave me this smile where by his eyes looks like it is smiling too. 'These guys are amazingly charming. 'Sheesh... I sound like gay.' I laughed to myself.

The game begin with a slow start as minutes passed, it got alittle agressive but though the opposite team were pretty agressive, they couldn't really score a goal. The goal keeper was Hyunseung hyung, though my first impression of him was different, he is an amazing goal keeper and talented I might add.

After awhile, I got into the game too. I even scored a goal for the team. As I was having so much fun, I heard someone called my name.

"Dongwoon ah! Dongwoon ah!" the person shouted over the noise.

'That voice seems familiar.... Ah! Hyung!' I looked around and my eyes caught someone standing by the gate, it was hyung. He was standing there, waiting for me. 'I'm dead. Soooo dead.' Hyung always told me never to go into his school and even if i do, don't ever mix or talk to anyone. He dislikes it if I were to mix with his schoolmates. Which I, myself, not sure of what is the reason, he never wanted to tell me. He always said that it is not important for me to know the reason as long as he already told me the main point, I could never understand hyung...

"Hyungs, I'm sorry but I have to take my leave now, my hyung is here. Thanks for the invite." Then I quickly went over to the bench and took my haversack. As I was running towards the court's gate, I heard someone shouted behind me "Ok Dongwoon! It was a fun game. See you again someday!" I didn't turn around to see who because all I could think about is, I was in so much trouble with hyung.


How was it? This chapter? Short maybe? Btw, if u like the storyline, please subscribe and comment ok. =) Thanks.