The friendship grows closer

My Beastly Boys

Dongwoon

"You know noona, I've never actually met a girl like you. You are very easy to be with and you're not those girlish type of girl."
"Ha-ha. I know I'm not. I have very few girl friends and all of my best friends are guys. So I heard alot of girl stories from them, sometimes I just get disgusted or irritated."

'Ding'

We've reached on the 13th floor. "So, which floor do you stay?" Hyoshin asked. I just giggled. "I'm staying the other end of this floor. If you need any help, don't be afraid to knock on my door. So, we will meet infront of the lift, monday morning ok, noona?" I said.
"Ok. Dongwoon, I might need you to accompany me later, there's no food and I need a new sim card for my handphone. Could you come inside for awhile and we'll go back out, just as I put my luggage." she told me. "Sure. No problem, noona." i replied.

She unlocked the door and the moment we step foot in the apartment, the phone rang. She ran to the phone,
"Hello? Oh! Omma... yea. I just got here. Lost? Well, almost but I made friends with this kid who happens to stay on the same floor as me too. Lucky me. Well, yea.. he is younger than me by about 2 years. Omma... please stop disturbing me. I'm going out now. Going to get myself a new sim card and FOOD! You left me here without it, how can i live? Bye Omma!" she quickly hang up. "Ok, let's go!" she said pulling me by my arm. Suddenly the phone rang again, "Forget the phone, it's Omma... just practically trying to disturb me.Come on..." She quickly closed the door and locked it.


Hyoshin

"So Dongwoon, you know where I could get a new sim card for my phone?" I asked. "Yes, I'll bring you there and I think we should get something to eat first cause I can hear your stomach growling." he replied me with a smile. "Ha-ha. I think you're right. Sorry. I just haven't ate anything since last night." I smiled sheepishly.