Saturday, 28 May 2011

My Beastly Boys

SLANTED WORDS= SPOKEN IN ENGLISH


Dongwoon

As I promised, I send hyung off to the airport; though we didn’t even spoke a word since that night. I may seem ruthless but I think sometimes he needs to have a taste of his own medicine. As we walk down the airport we could see a group of students had already gathered outside the departure hall via to immigration counters. Everybody was busily bidding farewell to family members and friends but as for me and hyung? I just gave a bow, to show my respects to him. The moment he entered the immigration area, I turned around and slowly make my way home.

Hyoshin

Well, finally… I’ve reached my destination!’ The 6 hours flight from Singapore to Korea was a struggle!  I couldn’t sleep well and there was nothing much to do but the hardest part was when the memories start playing back in mind. I hated getting all sad and emotional but I couldn’t help it when I had to bid farewell to my best friends, not too long ago. As expected from me, I couldn’t hold back the tears that I have kept for the last 3 weeks of my days back in Singapore. As I hug each and every one of them, I cried like I’ve never cried before. To me, the friendship I had with them was very dear to let go… but I had too.

As I walk out of Incheon Airport Immigration, then I realized that I have totally forgotten what Appa told me last night. How I was to get myself to the apartment that I’ll be staying alone.

Oh my god!  What do I do now? What did Appa told me yesterday? I’m so forgetful… should have noted it down. Ok, don’t panic Hyoshin… just relax and think straight. You can do this

So, to get myself calm down I always had my ‘lifesaver’. So I went into a particular room in the airport and took out my lifesaver. After a stick, I felt a little better; I decided to ask for directions. I left the room and started walking.

As I was walking, I was going through my haversack to find my hand phone when suddenly…

‘Thud!’

OMG! I’m sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going.” I bowed. When I looked up the boy just smiled.
“It’s ok.” He replied me. To my amazement, he was unbelievably dropped dead gorgeous! He looks almost impossible to be human. Ok, maybe I’m a little exaggerating but I just can’t HELP it…

“Miss, are you ok? You look pale.” He asked me.
“Oh… yea… I’m good. Just lost” I blurted. Though I didn’t understand the last word of his sentence means but… oh, well…

“Oh… really? Where are you heading to? Maybe I can help.” He offered.
Really?  Thanks a lot.” I smiled at him. I felt relief that there’s someone who is willing to help me.
Thank god!’ So I took out my hand phone which has no signal at all because I didn’t have roaming. So the hand phone is just for show now because it’s useless for now. I’ll need to get myself a card for me to use here. Anyways, I showed him the address Appa message me yesterday night.

“Oh!” he gasped.
“Why? Do know where this is?” I was confused with his reactions.
“Ha-ha. Yea, I do know very well this place. I can show you the way. I’m going home, anyways. Let’s go.” He replied me as he smiled to himself, seems like there was some joke I didn’t know about. But without me realizing, I have met my first Korean friend.