Dongwoon's newfound hobby

My Beastly Boys

Hyoshin

I tried my very best to quickly finish up my homework since Dongwoon was waiting for me. Just as I promised, I finished it within 30 minutes as I've promised. "Finally I'm done Dongwoon!" I said, happily. Suddenly I heard him chuckled. I turned my head to look at him and he gave me a wide smile. I gave him a puzzled look, wondering why he laughed. "Well, someone seems happy finishing her work!" and he laughed again. When I understood what he was laughing at, I laughed with him too. "Well, of course! I hate homework! Luckily it wasn't Korean language or anything to do with Korean at the moment. It would have taken me all day to get it done!" And he kept laughing. He knew it would be awfully difficult for me since it's not my major or even practices it back home. "Don't worry Noona, next time if you've got Korean language homework or anything, just give me a call ok? I'll help you with it. No worries!" he said as he gave a smile. 'I can never get enough of that smile of his! Too inhumane!' I smiled back at him.

"Ok, let us not waste any more time and let's go and have dinner alright? I'm guessing my stomach will start to grumble anytime soon now!" I claimed as I gave out a laugh. "Yeah and it'll be loud as hell!" he said as he laughed out loud. "Tch! You just had to don't you?!" I exclaimed as I gave him a slap on his shoulder but it just made him laugh even more. "Alright, let's go before you turn into a monster!" he said in between laughter as he stood up. "Tch!" was all I could say. I stood up and followed him out the door. 

We were walking towards the lift when he asked,
"So, what would you like to have for dinner?"
"Hmm, I'm not sure though." "What would be nice? Any recommendations?"
"Hmm, far or nearby?"
"Huh? Why?"
He giggled and then he explained,
"Well, there's not many options to eat from nearby our place but if you don't want to travel too far then we'll just have to choose with what we have around here."
"Ah... since we're having school tomorrow, it's best to go somewhere nearby. Wouldn't want to be home late."
"Ok, then that settles it. We'll have Jjampong tonight? Is it ok with you?"
"Jjampong?! It's spicy right?!"
"Oh! No spicy food for you?"
"Me and spicy food don't get along very well!" I laughed. Dongwoon laughed too.
"I see. Ok, then we shall have kimchi jigae?"
"Oooo... yes, please! I would like that!"
"Let's go then!"

It took us about 10 mins to reached the shop Dongwoon was talking about. Lucky for us it wasn't too packed, we managed to find seats for just the two of us. The waitress passes us the menu but I caught her stealing glances at Dongwoon. 'Who wouldn't right?' I thought to myself. As I was looking through the menu, smiling, Dongwoon asked me, "Noona, why are you smiling at the menu? Something funny on it?" he then giggled. I quickly looked up, feeling a little heat on my cheeks, knowing I got caught smiling to myself. "You sure know how to catch me off guard don't you, Dongwoon ah?" I giggled along with him. "Oh well, it's nothing. Just that I caught the waitress stealing glances at you. You would be so full of yourself right now, am I right?" I rolled my eyes when I said that. His response - laughing at what I just mentioned. "Tch! No fun! All you do is laugh." "It gets you agitated, doesn't it? Though I've only known you for a few days but it's fun to annoy you. Really. You'll get all flustered, your facial expression and your reaction combined. It's just fun and cute at the same time."

I sighed. "That's nothing new to me though. I get that a lot back home too. That's what everyone says, though I can never understand because I can't see what you guys see." I chuckled and he chuckled too. "Ok then. Why not we start ordering? I'll recommend you the jigae. It's to die for." "Alright and I'll have a sprite for my drink." 

Dongwoon raised his hand up to catch the waitress attention, to take our order. She came over to our table with a huge grin on her face and asked, "Hi sir, what would you like to have?" "2 kimchi jigae and 2 sprites please." "Will that be all?" "Yes, thank you."

She slowly took the menu from us while trying to indulge in Dongwoon's beautiful face. I couldn't help but giggle. It was way too obvious and too cringy to look at. Dongwoon quickly gave me a death stare. He knew what I was giggling about and he so decided to take revenge on me. "Honey, what are you giggling about? Not sharing your joke with me?"

When I heard him called me honey, it was my turn to give him the death stare. 'Unbelievable! He just had to!' He smirked. I took a whiff glance at the waitress, she took the menu and stomped her way towards the counter. "You... idiot. Seriously?!" I said when she was out of hearing range. "What...?? You started it. I just took it back on you." he said as he sticks out his tongue at me. "Omg! You're just plain annoying aren't you?" he gave me a face and shrugged. "Tch!"

Dongwoon was definitely enjoying himself, annoying me all evening from one thing to another. His newfound hobby? Picking on me, literally. All evening, was his laughter filling up the shop even as we were walking home.

When we've reached our floor, I asked him, "Had enough fun with me today?"
"Absolutely!" he said as he laughed.
"Too much fun! I should do it more often! I had a great laugh! Thanks to you Noona!"
"Tch! But nice to hear that!" I said sarcastically.
"Oh come on... Don't be mad."
"I'm not, just annoyed but I'm ok with it." I laughed.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, same time?"
"Yeah! 6.45am, lift lobby ok? Have a good rest Noona. Don't dream of me tonight."
"That would be a nightmare for me, if I see you in my dreams." I gave him a poker face. He laughed.
"Sleep tight Noona."
"You too Dongwoon. Good night. "

We parted ways and made way to our doors. I entered the house and got myself ready for bed.
'Another day at school tomorrow.' I sighed. 'Brace yourself Hyoshin'