How bad can it be?

My Beastly Boys

Hyoshin

On me was just my long sleeve Armani Exchange sweater and my Levis jeans, walking around the streets of Seoul in this early morning sure is freezing and with me not prepared for this, I started to shiver. There wasn't any shops open yet, so there was nothing much I can do. I just followed Dongwoon's footsteps as I defintely not know how to go about or even go home.

"Ya! Dongwoon ah! We are going to Doojoon's house first since its nearby from the hospital. You joining us or what?" asked Yoseob. Dongwoon immediately looked at me and I glared back at him. He immediately said, "It's okay hyung. I think I will go home with Hyoshin. She's still new around here and with what had happened I think she might feel a little bit uncomfortable. Right noona?" directing the question at me.

'Smart ! Trying to make it seems like I didn't allow him to follow them. Idiot.' "Oh.. yeah. Maybe we could join you guys next time okay? Atleast let me get familiar first." I smiled as I told Yoseob. "Oh well, yeah we should understand your situation first right? I totally forgot. See you again some time?" he asked as he gave me a cheeky smile. I haven't get the full story yet of what had happen last night so I just smile back.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys again some time. Bye!" I told them.

After they left, I abruptly turn to face Dongwoon. Without hesitation, I questioned him "Okay get over with it, tell me everything that happen last night." "Huh? Oh. Haha. You sure you want to know? No regrets?" he asked me cheekily. "No regrets! Definitely. If you don't tell me, I'll never know. I definitely can't remember cause I passed out right, remember? Like duh~ " I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Relax now, I will tell you. Remember last night you were supporting Doojoon hyung right. Then suddenly you tripped over something and you felt but unfortunate of you when you fell to the ground flat on your back, Doojoon hyung happen to fall on top of you, hitting his lips against yours. So technically, you guys kissed! Unintentionally!" then he laughed to his heart content.

'I knew it! Something like this happened, just wanted to know the whole story and to tell you the truth I am feeling a little regretful right now but I definitely can't let it show'. So to make it look like I was find with it I just replied him "Okay." 

"Noona.. Just okay? You're really okay with it? Good to hear that then so atleast you won't have to awkward later on." "Huh? What do you mean? Later on?" "Oh yeah, I forgotten to tell you, you will be in the same school as them. You might be in the same class with them too. Though I'm not very sure about that yet."

'OH MY GOD!! Tell me I'm dreaming!!! Please!! And I thought things could not get any worse, it just did!'

"I'm sorry, what Dongwoon? Same school?You serious? Then I think it might just get awkward now." I sighed. "Huh? Seriously noona? I thought you were okay with the whole incident. I guess you're not. Well, it is a normal reaction for a girl to feel that way after all that, I understand." "I said okay because I didn't thought I would be seeing them anytime soon you see but if this is how it's going to turn out then of course I won't be okay. How can a person in right mind be okay with it." Like it or not, I would just have to face it. What else can I do? Find a new school at this short notice? Definitely not and it's not going to be easy to convince appa to change my schools now. After much thinking, I finally said, "Well, I guess I have to face it then, Dongwoon. Now, let's go home okay? Let's take the cab, I'll pay."

He flagged down a cab and open the cab door for me. " Thanks." We got into the cab and he told the address to our house. The way was quiet that morning, I wasn't sure what was on Dongwoon's mind but mine wasn't doing any good either. I thought of what could or might happen in school on monday. How was I going to handle it at school, thinking whether I should act all cool in front of them or react. Too many things, too many scenario that might happen and I felt worried. They were my first few friends and if I can get along well with them in school, I might not know who to ask or find. After giving much thought, I told myself 'Okay lets not be awkward and just act like nothing happen' 

"Noona, you okay? You seems to be in a daze. I apologized this was all my fault. I shouldn't have asked you to come along with me. This could have been avoided." he said. "Dongwoon ah, don't worry so much. It is not your fault, I wanted to follow right? I will face it. Dont you worry 'bout your noona okay? I'll be fine." I assured him.

It's not going to be easy but I don't want this little boy to worry.