All started because of Futsal

My Beastly Boys

It all begins on that one fateful afternoon.....

Dongwoon

Here I am again, Hyung's school. Ever since he started schooling here two years ago, this was like a routine for me. Cause since my school is just a few blocks away and that the school happens to be at the same route I take back & forth from home to school. It also helps to convinced my mother that I could walk to school alone without her sending me to school anymore, though sometimes I do walk alone to school due to my hyung's packed schedule.

While waiting, I thought, I've never once actually been into his school, not even once. Hilarious isn't it? Always looking & peeking from the outside.

Though today seems to be one of hyung's forgetful sinus attacks again cause he is late. He is usually not like this if he knows I'll be waiting for him. 'Well, this gives me a good reason to check out hyung's school' i chuckled to myself. Without hesitation, i sneaked in.

After enjoying my personal trip around the school, I decided to head back to the gate before hyung finds out I've been loitering around his school. That was when I came across a Futsal Court. I've always liked soccer and futsal isn't much of a different, it caught my attention. I used to play soccer with hyung but since hyung is always busy, he had no  time to play with me anymore.

So I decided to stick around alittle while, watch the group of boys playing. I got totally engrossed watching them that I completely forgotten about hyung.


Gikwang

Gosh... this is getting boring, These amateurs never seem to give up. Always competing with us in Futsal, we seem to already know their tactics and we can predict what will be their next move. I've never felt that Futsal was a boring game until now. I sigh...

While standing in the middle of the court, I notice a kid standing by the fence. 'Hmm... who's that kid? He doesn't seem to be from our school. Supporter maybe?' I laughed to myself.

"Hey guys, I'm taking a break."
"Yah Gikwang ah.. But the game just started." rant Hyunseung hyung.
"Just go on without me for awhile. I think you guys can handle it." i replied cheekily and showed off my eye-smile.

As I stepped out of the court's gate, I was clustered around by some group of girls. As usual, the girls were making a commotion but I politely excuse myself and walk away from them. I went straight towards the kid.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Waiting for someone?"
"Omo! " he exclaimed. I let out a laugh.
"Mianhae, I must have suprised you. You waiting for someone?" i asked him again.
"Ah... Ne... I'm waiting for my hyung." he answered.
"I see. What's your name? Is anyone of those guys your hyungs?" he shooked his head.
"Aniyo.. My name is Dongwoon, Sohn Dongwoon." he replied.

Weird kid. If those guys are not his hyungs then why is he in the school premises? Finding his hyung, maybe? But how would he know where he'll be?

"So, how come you're in the school? What is your hyung's name?"
"Ah.. well.. I sneaked in, just now. My hyung's name is Sohn Dongha, 2nd year student." he stammered.

"Sohn Dongha? Your hyung? I didn't know he had a dongsaeng. Smart guy your hyung, one of the top students in school. Anyways, he must be probably in the library, stuck with tutoring the students."
"Oh.. Really? I didn't know he was smart. He doesn't show it or even talk about school at home." Dongwoon replied.

"Really? Well, he is soft spoken, guess he doesn't brags about himself either. Anyways, not to worry. I won't report you to the teacher. So.. By the way,  wana join us for Futsal?"

He smiled and nodded.


Hope this chapter isn't so boring. =)