It's been awhile

She's My Wife

No one's POV

In a very beautiful mid day at Leo's school, with so many kids's playful sounds at the playground, and learning how to spell, read, saying all the words correctly. After 10 minutes of recess, they all should be in the class to continue their learning. It seems Leo and Dayoung getting more closer. They always be together.

After a minute of waiting, the teacher is finally arrived in their class.

Young Guy: hey there kids? good evening,...

They all really looked like "who the hell is he?" as they never seen this teacher before..

Young Guy: oh, i almost forgot..today i will be your new maths teacher...i take charge for your teacher..she had an overseas vacation actually..

They really dont look confortable with the new teacher.

The new maths teacher just introduce himself to those kids and called himself as Mir.

Mir: so guys, lets just start our todays lessons..

Kids: okay!

 

At Jiyeon's office...

Jiyeon immediately dialed her husband's number after she knew that today she have a meeting and decided to ask Cheondung to pick up Leo from his school.

Cheondung: ah, really? okay...i'll be there in a minute...

Jiyeon: are you okay with that? it doesnt bother you?

Cheondung: no...i'm coincidentally wanna go for lunch right...i'll bring Leo together...

Jiyeon: that's great...i'll see you tonight, okay?

Cheondung: yeah, bye...love you...

Jiyeon: love you too...

Then they hung up the phone and continued their own work.

When Cheondung was about to step out from his office, suddenly Sekyung was popped out surprisingly infront of the door. They both were shocked.

Cheondung: that was scary..

Sekyung: i'm sorry, sir..emm, i wanna pick up my daughter at her school...

Cheondung: oh, i have a kid to pick up too...you wanna take a ride?

Sekyung: if it really doesnt bother you...

Cheondung: no, not at all...just tell me where's the location..

Sekyung: thanks...

 

In the afternoon, all the kids are allowed to go home and waiting for their parents. Leo was at the playground together with Dayoung.It seems just both of them still at the school area while the rest are already been picked up, as always. When their new teacher mr Mir walk through the playground, he saw both of them still playing around in the school area. So he walk approaching them immediately.

Mir: hey, kids...where are your parents?

Leo: they will be here soon...

Mir: do they always pick you up at this time?

Leo: yes...

Mir: i was a bit worried about both of you...well, what's your name?both of you?

Leo: i'm Leo and she's Dayoung...

Mir: Leo and Dayoung...what a nice name...

 

While in the car, Cheondung surprised when he knew that Sekyung's daughter learning at the same school with Leo.

Cheondung: seriously? my son was there too..it's easy...i will tell my wife to help you pick up your daughter...

Sekyung: no, nevermind..

Cheondung: it wont burdensom you...

Sekyung: no, i wont burdensom your wife..just let me pick up my daughter by myself...

Cheondung: okay...okay...well...it seems where here already...

Then both of them immediately came out from the car and enetering the school to take their children where they used to waiting for them. When they both arrived at the playground, Sekyung's daughter, Dayoung, ran through her mother happily. Cheondung was glued when he saw the guy with them at the playground, trying to remember something. He really looked familiar. When Mir started looking at him, he didnt even curious, he just shouted Cheondung's name automaticly.

Mir: Cheondung!?

Cheondung: Mirue?

Mir: Cheondung, my buddy!!!

Cheondung: is that really you...?

They started to remember and walk faster to each other. They hugged when they get reached and happily greeting to each other. Mir is actually Cheondung's bestfriend since childhood.

Cheondung: i cant believe you still remembered me!

Mir: i cant believe you almost forgot about me.

Cheondung: *laughing*

Mir: Leo is your kid?

Cheondung: yes he is...

Mir: looked just like you...

Cheondung: well, it's his appa..

Mir: emm, that women is your wife?

He's asking about Sekyung who was standing far infront of them together with her daughter.

Cheondung: oh, no...she's my assistant at my work...

Mir: uh *nodded

Cheondung: you worked here?

Mir: yeah, i'm a new teacher..i'm also your son's maths teacher.

Cheondung: wow, really? you really did it...i remembered that you said you loved maths..

Mir: but only for 5 years old maths teacher...

Cheondung: that's really perfect...dont waste it...i really love it.

Mir: yeah, yeah...oh, hey, may i have your number...i dont have your number in my phonebook.

Cheondung: great idea...maybe sometimes we could hang out together...

Mir: yeah,...

He took out his card from his pocket and handed it to Mir.

Cheondung: this is my card...please dont try to lose it.

Mir: sure...i'll put it properly in my wallet...

Cheondung: *smiled* oh, we're about to go for a lunch...arent you join us?

Mir: oh, i'm really sorry...i got lot of work to do...really...

Cheondung: well, maybe next time...

Mir: deal...i'll see you...whenever we have a free time...

Cheondung: ofcourse...

Mir: you know, i'm so glad to meet you today...really...but i have to go...see you...

Cheondung: bye...say goodbye to teacher...

Leo: bye...

Mir: bye Leo!

When they started walked away, Leo asked.

Leo: where's omma?

Cheondung: she have a meeting today...so, you want Mc Donald?

Leo: yes!

Cheondung: let Sekyung ajuma join us, okay?

Leo: okay..

Sekyung: what? oh, no...i have to go home...

Cheondung: oh no...you havent eaten yet since morning...lets go, i'll spent you some...along with your daughter...Leo would be happy if his friend join him.

Sekyung: ah, but...

Cheondung: oh, come on...

Finally she's in. She was just not comfortable about Cheondung's decision.