The Pursuing

She's My Wife

Jiyeon's POV

I brought Mavin and Leo along with Miss Jung to the supermarket on the evening to buy groceries. When we was looking for a food for dinner, i heard that Mavin's crying. So i looked back and saw that miss Jung was trying to take back Mavin's robot toy from Leo. I think Leo succesfully took the robot from Mavin. This is always happening. Then i parked the trolley on the edge. I kneel infront of Leo and grab his arm, asking him to bring it back to Mavin.

Jiyeon: Leo, just give it back to your brother, okay? omma will buy you a new one...

Leo: i dont want...i dont need that toy...i hated it..

Jiyeon: then why did you took this toy from your brother anyway?

Leo: i wanted to throw it...

Jiyeon: no, it's really expensive...appa bought this to Mavin...

Leo: appa shouldnt buy this...this toy is really bad....

Jiyeon: yeah? no...it's a very nice toy...if you really hated it? why not just give it back to Mavin? you know, toys all nice including your brother's toy..okay?

Finally after that, Leo handed up the toy to Mavin. Then he stopped crying when he have his toy back. Well that was just simple. Those kids really on their cartoon world.

After paying the groceries, we all went outside from the supermarket, bringing a lots of groceries that we just bought. When we are about to walk through the car, i saw someone that really looks familiar to me, walking through the alley at the back of the supermarket's building. I was really curious about the women that i saw. I decided to pursue her, so i told miss Jung to bring those kids and the groceries inside the car. I told them to wait inside. So i went through the alley where the women walked in.

I didnt saw anyone there except the women and a...guy? There's a guy over there, talking to her privately as no one was around. was too worried about her when i saw the men was trying to do something on that women. I realized that there's nobody around.

And over the time, i heard the guy shouted. I would not hestitating to run through them and trying to help the women. Even before i arrived, the guy was finally ran away after he saw me. Then i tried to talk to her who was standing backs on me. I couldnt see her face. So i talk to her.

Jiyeon: are you okay miss?

I was suddenly surprised after she turn around to me, i just realized that the woman was actually my ex-worker on my cake shop, Gayoung (Actually Sekyung).

She gave me a very shocked faces when she realized me too.

Jiyeon: i cant believe it was you...what are you doing here? who's that guy anyway? do you know him?

Gayoung: i'm okay...i didnt know that guy..i'm sorry...i have to go...my kid is waiting for me..

Jiyeon: hey, wait...

I wasnt finished talking yet but she already gone. I guess i have to let her go. This is not the best time to interview her. I hope i could see her again. Jeez, what was actually happened to her?