New companion

She's My Wife

Cheondung's POV

During breaktime, i decided to go out for lunch alone while Yoseob still on his work. I went to this cafeteria and saw the new waitress inside alone, drinking a cup of coffee. She looked...sad. I was curious. So i tried to ask her if i can join her.

Cheondung: emmm, someone was here with you?

Sekyung: no...not at all...

Cheondung: can i sit here?

Sekyung: oh, ofcourse...

So i took a sit infront of her after she let me join her. There's a waitress came to me and asked me what do i want to order. So i told him to give a glass of milk. When he got my order, he went away.

Cheondung: Sekyung-shi, are you okay?

Sekyung: ah? ofcourse i'm okay...

Cheondung: really? just be honest okay...when i first met you, i never see you smile..except with customers...is there any problem...if it's true you can talk to me and i would help you...

Sekyung: i'm sorry, mr Cheondung...i'm leaving in a happy mood...always...dont worry...it's just...i like to be alone..that's why i dont have anyone to laugh with.

Cheondung: so why dont you laugh with me started from now?

Sekyung: what? how?

Cheondung: we can hang out together everyday..

Sekyung: but...you're the boss...

Cheondung: i know...but i'd like to be your friend...like school friend...imagine that i'm not your boss...can you do that?

Sekyung: *sigh* okay....

Cheondung: nice...

Since she was agreed to be my friend, i could ask her how does she make so many customer. Then she responded.

Sekyung: i dont know. I just talking then they were automaticly get in.

I chuckled when she talked like that. Is she trying to make a joke?

Cheondung: well, i get that..i shouldnt ask again...

She just smiled calmly.

Cheondung: may i ask you a question?

Sekyung: yes, sir?

Cheondung: why did you really needed a job immediately?

Sekyung: we dont have a money..my daughter...she's still in kindergarten...i dont want her to be kick off cause i didnt pay her school..

Jeez, she looked sad. I feel sorry to her. Maybe i shouldnt ask her a question anymore.

Cheondung: i'm really sorry..but you're lucky cause i let you work here...even it was full.

Sekyung: that's why i wanted to thank you...

Cheondung: dont thank me first...i didnt give you anything yet.

Sekyung: i'm sorry, sir..

Cheondung: no..dont say that...it hurts my ears...

She didnt say anything but nodded. I was just curious about her. Trying to investigate if she did have a work before. Because she said her daughter is "still" on the kindergarten. She must have a work before. Maybe she've been kicked out or something. But why? And where's her husband? that guy should carry on his responsibility as a father and husband. Or maybe he have any trouble.

End of Cheondung's POV

 

Jiyeon's POV

In boss's office.

Mr Jinho: i really impressed with your photoshoot. The way you posing, i really like it. This is what we need. A model who's great in posing skill. You know what do we need the most? we need to seethe model's body. This is what we wanted. You. You have a very perfect body. You suits all clothes with that body. Our company will be rich.

So this is what they wanted? They preferred perfect body?

Mr Jinho: we did hava discussed about this last night, and everyone has voted you as one of the model for Run Away on this year. So mrs Jiyeon..will you accept this offer?

I was stund. I just dont know whether i should accept this or not. I was just too nervous.

Mr Jinho: if you accept this offer, we'll be more popular and you'll be rich. Well, if you dont want this offer, i'll find another model.

Jiyeon: i'll accept this offer.

Mr Jinho: well then...congratulations for joining this.

Then i went outside from the office, thinking about this twice. I'm not sure i'm ready for this. What should i do?

When i was about to go out for drink, i heard someone was calling my name nearby. I looked around to find where's the voice coming from. Actually it was Hongki. I saw him waiting for me at his car from the other side. I smiled and walk through him.

Jiyeon: what are you doing here?

Hongki: waiting for you...

Jiyeon: waiting for me huh? oh, i wanna go for a drink..wanna join me?

Hongki: sure...

Jiyeon: come on. Use my car.

Hongki: okay...

After 15 minutes driving to the cafeteria, we finally arrived. Then we walk inside the cafeteria and took our sits after ordered two glasses of hot chocolate since it was snowy out there.

I told Hongki that i've been chosen as one of the model for Run Away this year.

Hongki: really? that's great then..everyone wants to be a model for Run Away. You're the one who have been chosen. You should proud for this.

Jiyeon: yes...but...they choose me cause i have a perfect body...

Hongki: and why was that?

Jiyeon: i was worried...they are all men...all of them choose me...i just scared...what if they...

Hongki: i'm sure they're not that kind of person...anyway, i know your boss...he's a good guy...

Jiyeon: i hope it was true...but sometimes...it'll happen...

Hongki: lets just not think about that...think positive...something just incited you. You better watch out.

Jiyeon: that's ridiculous..

Hongki: *chuckle* oh, i saw your husband this morning. But i'm not really that was him. I saw him at the cafeteria near his restaurant with a woman. I thought it was Suzy. And the woman was dresses as waitress.

Jiyeon: uh, really? i think it was his new worker. He was interviewing her i guess.

Hongki: i see...i almost forgot...he's the boss right?

Jiyeon: yeah...

Hongki: he did a very great job...

Jiyeon: that's why i loved him..

Hongki: no wonder...

He changed topic.

Hongki: oh, i was wondering if you willing to be my model for my project...i wanted to get my photos more attractive so i need a model for an additional. Will you?

Jiyeon: when?

Hongki: anytime...

Jiyeon: well...okay...during a breaktime...

Hongki: deal...thanks a lot...

I'll be so busy started from now. But sometimes i have spend more times for my kids and husband.