Just worried...

She's My Wife

Cheondung's POV

On the next day of night, i had a promise to meet Mir at the restaurant for a drink. So i drive through as promised.

We didnt order anything for eat but only a cup of tea each of us. As soon as the tea has been served, Mir started to ask something.

Mir: it's been awhile huh? i missed the moment when you fall down from the stairs after you managed stole your dad's phone.

Cheondung: you still remembered...i know...it was very upsetting...

Mir: i know.. *laughed* i just proud of you...have a great job and get married...have a very handsome son...i wondered how is she like...must be so beautiful...

Cheondung: yes, she is..so beautiful...till now...

Mir: i'm so jealous...

Cheondung: havent you married yet?

Mir: no...i'm still...

Cheondung: i thought the woman that i saw with you just now was your wife...

Mir: no...she's not...she's just my classmate...

Cheondung: i see...well...maybe you will have a very beautiful wife soon...

Mir: soon...*laughed* emm, may i ask you something? it's about your son...

Cheondung: what is it?

Mir: is he always alone at home?

Cheondung: no..my made always took care of them...

Mir: them?

Cheondung: yeah, i have another son...i have two boys...just two...

Mir: wow...i wish i could see him...must be handsome like his brother...

Cheondung: yes, he is...

Mir: so, Leo never be alone all day...

Cheondung: yeah...why was that?

Mir: i just worried about him...he said that his parrents always show up late at school to pick him up...so...

Cheondung: always?

Mir: yeah,..

Cheondung: Jiyeon never talk about this...

Mir: what's wrong?

Cheondung: no...i'm sorry...we both really dont have much time...our driver has retired..my siblings didnt leave here anymore...so we dont have anyone to get help.

Mir: well, i just worried about him...not just him...there's a girl also been there waiting for her parents to pick her up..she has also admited that her parents always pick her up lately. I believe the women with you on that day is her mother.

Cheondung: that's true...

Mir: i thought she's your wife at first.

Cheondung: *smiled*

Mir: well...send my regard to her...

Cheondung: really?

Mir: nah, she's other guy's wife...

Cheondung: *smiled* you silly...*sigh* well, i wont be late again...okay...

Mir: it would be nice, i just worried about them..

Cheondung: thanks for the concern and i really appreciate you told me about this...it wont happen again...

When we finished, we went back to our home. I wanted to drive Mir back to his home but he quite comfortable taking a cab. Well then.

I saw my wife's car in the garage when i'm trying to park my car inside. I guess the fridge was full.

I parked the car properly inside the garage and came out from it. I walk through the back door as the front door was locked. I locked the back door as soon as i stepped in. I was too tired and walk through my room. I saw Jiyeon was still awake, reading her novel on the bed. I opened my jacket and threw it on the couch. I went through the bed and lay down on to it beside her.

Jiyeon: you're home...

Cheondung: they're all sleep?

Jiyeon: yeah, they're really satisfied playing with the train toy...

Cheondung: you buy it?

Jiyeon: yes...oh, Mavin was looking for you all day...i dont know why...

Cheondung: really? he missed me already? *laughed*

Jiyeon: it's really weird...

Should i disgust about this right now? Or maybe i should wait.

Cheondung: well, i'll come back early tomorrow...

Jiyeon: okay..you have to take a shower before sleep..

Cheondung: okay~okay