Back from vacation

She's My Wife

The next day...

Jiyeon's POV

I went to the bakery at 10 o'clock as usual before the shooting. Still got lot of work to do in the office. I have a worker who wants to quit while the problem still running like a hell. She's making me nuts.

After i got back from lunch along with my mate, i went to my office to continue my work. Before i get it started, i was thinking about the girl who wants to quit. She havent talk to me when would she quit. So i stepped out from the office and walk through outside to the counter. I ask one of my worker as a casher.

Jiyeon: where's Gayoung? she supposed to be in my office right now.

Casher: ah? arent you know? she didnt come since 2 days ago. I thought you know about this.

Jiyeon: really? how could she...she supposed to talk to me...ugh...

At the first i really didnt care about the guy with a black cap and shades, wearing a thick black jacket and blue scarf around his neck, who standing infront of us to buy a piece of white chocolate muffin.

Guy: how much this little one?

Casher: 5000won, sir..

Then he took out the 5000won from his walet. I suspect something when i saw the wallet. It looks familiar.

Guy: so sad when someone forgot about their bestfriend's promises.

He then grab his cab and take it off together with his shades. That's it. I knew it was him. My longtime bestfriend was home from his long journey at UK for almost a year. Hongki still looked he same.

Jiyeon: Hongki-shi...you home...i didnt recognized about you...you're closing your eyes and your head..

Hongki: i know right...come on lets have a chat...

Jiyeon: oh, i'm sorry..i have to get back into my office..got a work to do...

Hongki: oh come on...just 5 minutes...

Jiyeon: *sigh* okay...5 minutes...

So we took our sit at the corner.

Jiyeon: it's been a while...i thought you leave there for 2 years...

Hongki: nah...that's not true...i decide to leave there for 1 year. Cause i was lonely. I have no friend.

Jiyeon: why not? you should have make friend.

Hongki: i just cant catch their Harry Potter like language..it was too strong..

Jiyeon: really? so you...dont have a friend at all...

Hongki; yeah...

Jiyeon: *chuckle* Leo really missed you...I dont know about Mavin if he still remember you...

Hongki: i think he will remember me if i come to your house to see him.

Jiyeon: oh, yeah...why dont you join us for a dinner this coming friday?

Hongki: ofcourse i will join you guys...i missed your boys a lots. Oh...how's Cheondung?

Jiyeon: oh, just fine...he just shaved..

Hongki: really? i threw his beard? oh...well...i guess it's fine...he really looks younger without it..and handsome...you know...you're lucky to have a husband like him. I was his wife...i will never cheat on him..

Jiyeon: thank you...you're right...i loved him...i would never cheat on him...

Hongki: yeah...that's what i like to hear...

Hongki was right. I will never cheat on him. He's my last and forever.

After 5 minutes chatting, Hongki didnt forgot about his promise to leave me on my work after 5 minutes. I bring him to the entrance where customer used to get in and out.

Jiyeon: i'm so happy to meet you again...

Hongki: yeah...me too...well...i'll see you on Friday..

Jiyeon: yeah...i'll serve your favourite food...

Hongki: it'll be nice...

I'm so glad that Hongki is back earlier than i thought. I really missed him.

On that night when i got back from work, Cheondung wasnt home yet cause i dont see his car at the garage. Well, i'll started preparing a dinner after cleaning up myself. I always cook at night by myself cause Miss Jung always go home after i got home. It was usual thing that i always do as a night-housewife.

Mavin always playing with his robot toy. Cheondung gave him on his birthday. He really love it. Never let his brother touch it.

While Leo never sit down. Always running around with his toys, making noise and i dont even understand what's he talking. I'm tired to ask him sit down and be quiet. Once i told him to sit down, then he did what i said. But it wont last forever. He stood up and continued running around after 1 or 2 minutes. That kid was too hyperactive. I dont know why.

Cheondung always came home at 7 pm and we'll start our dinner at 7.30 as usual. He never get upstair before dinner. He just take of f his jacket and put his briefcase anywhere. 

On the dinner, we all eat with a great appetite. I cooked a Pork Kimchi Stew this night. It was my favourite. They all love it too.

Jiyeon: so...how was your work today?

Cheondung: oh, it all fine...anyway i liked he new waitress. Too many customer today. Yoseob became dizzier.

Jiyeon: *chuckle* i knew it would happen to him...

Cheondung: how about you?

Jiyeon: oh, god...i just gone mad when i knew that one of my worker quit her job 2 days ago without my permission.

Cheondung: really? that was so rude..

Jiyeon: but i got her substitute...and it all back to normal..oh yeah...

I suddenly remembered...

Jiyeon: Hongki visited me on the bakery today...

Cheondung: really? i thought you said 2 years...

Jiyeon: yes i am..but i was wrong...he said maybe..but he made a decision to move back to Korea after 1 year...

Cheondung: why?

Jiyeon: he said he was alone all the time...he didnt know how to make friend with UK's people. He just dont understand their english. So everytime when he wants to ask something, he would say a word one by one...

Cheondung: that was so wasting time...

Jiyeon: i know right...

Cheondung: well, it's good then...he's finally home...oh...invite him for a dinner this Friday. I did invite Yoseob and he said "yes".

Jiyeon: yeah, i did invited him and he said "yes" too...

Mavin: Leooo!!!

Cheondung and i was shocked when we heard Mavin screaming.

Cheondung: what is happening?

Mavin: Leo took my robot.

Jiyeon: Leo-ya...give it back...

Cheondung: Leo?

Leo turned the robot back to Mavin after sticking out his tongue to his brother.

Cheondung: dont worry...appa will buy you one...

Leo shook his head shows that he dont want.

Cheondung: you dont want a robot? why you took Mavin's robot then?

Leo: i dont know...

Cheondung: say sorry to him...come on..

Leo: sorry...

Cheondung: good boy...

I was worried they always fight each other. I hope someday they will show their love to each other.