Suspicious?

She's My Wife

Cheondung's POV

On the ther day, i usually woke up and get ready for work lately than Jiyeon as she have to working out at the kitchen since early morning to prepare a breakfast. I get down from upstairs after putting my work clothes in. I just have another 5 minutes for breakfast. So i decided to take Leo early before it's too late. Before that i should take a little bite for my breakfast that Jiyeon made for me.

Cheondung: i'm so late...i have go now...

Jiyeon: okay...emm...i can wrap your breakfast if you want...

Cheondung: oh, nevermind...i dont have a time..we have a meeting...

Jiyeon: uh, okay...oh wait...if you have a free time lets go to the Haeundae beach...the kids really wanted to go...

Cheondung: it'll be nice...i'll make sure if i really have a great time for that, we'll go...

Leo: yay!!

Leo was so happy. He really wanted to go there. He said that he was jealous when he sees everyone was having a good day playing around on that beach.

Cheondung: well, go to go...see you at the studio...

Jiyeon: you coming?

Cheondung: yeah, ofcourse...

I approached her and kisses her on her cheek and never forget to Mavin's too.

Cheondung: okay, come on, Leo...lets go..

Jiyeon: bye, Leo...

Leo: bye...

I grab Leo's hand into a car. When we both are getting inside, i put on Leo's safety belt before i put mine on. Then i reversed the car slowly, make sure that no cars are around. So i drove the car forward after i make sure the car was totally direct on target where i should drive to.

 

10.00am

After the meeting, Yoseob came to my office. He looks a bit worried after his wife called him. 

Cheondung: what just happened?

Yoseob: Cheondung-ah...i'm so sorry...i think i have no longer to be here...in Korea...

Cheondung: why?

Yoseob: i have to quit this job and started a new job in my father in-law's company at the USA. Anyways, my whole family lived there. I was the only one who left. Even my wife's family was there too..i really dont have a choice..

Cheondung: i understand...

Yoseob: but, you should have another assistant..or maybe you can give a promotions to any of them.

Cheondung: dont worry..i did have another assistant to replace you...

Yoseob: really? who is it?

................................

End of Cheondung's POV

Beginning of Jiyeon's POV

 

On the studio, i was really nervous about the project run away that will be held on the next month. I just dont ready. Why should they have to choose a women that has a beautiful body? Ugh, this is stupid. I was actually sitting in the special room that they have prepared for me.

Suddenly someone was knocking the door, trying to ask a permission to get in. So i let the person into know what's happen. When the door was opened, i saw a guy who was wearing a Hello Kitty's mask while holding a tiny white shopping beg. I wondered who is he. When he opened the mask, it was very surprising when i knew that it was Hongki. He did a same thing when i was celebrating my 16th birthday. He came with the same mask and bought something for me. But today wasnt my birthday and why did he have to do this?

Jiyeon: today is not my birthday...

Hongki: yeah, i know...i purposely did that so you will remember that moment.

Jiyeon: you know, at the first time i saw you stepping inside, i really dont remember anything and i felt so weird...when you opened the mask, then i remembered...

Hongki: really?

Jiyeon: yeah...

Then he took a sit infront of me and handed me the tiny white shopping beg. I was thinking what was inside this cute little beg. When i opened it, it really make my day. I saw a hundred of white chocolate bar dancing inside the beg even there are just three of it. This is just heaven.

Jiyeon: oh, my...

Hongki: you can taste it...

Jiyeon: you bought this for me? oh...

Hongki: ofcourse...it's your favourite..

Jiyeon: aww, you still remembered my favourite sweet dish...

Hongki: ofcourse...we used to be bestfriend remember?

Jiyeon: yeah...

I suddenly realized that someone was watching us from the door where Hongki came from. When i look at it, i shocked when it was Cheondung. He just came without a call.

Jiyeon: Ah, honey...you came...

Cheondung: Jiyeon-shi...did you read your text that i've sent to you...you have to be ready for lunch...but you still here...

Hongki stood up from the chair. He than walk towards the door and says goodbye for me.

Hongki: i have to go... you guys have a nice day...

Jiyeon: ah, thanks for the chocolate...

Hongki: anytime...got to go...

When he left, Cheondung gave me a very weird stare.

Jiyeon: i'm sorry...i kept my phone in silence mode...so i didnt hear the ringtone....

Cheondung: he bought you that?

Jiyeon: yes,...

Cheondung: *sighing* come on..let's go...

So i go for a lunch with him since it was our breaktime. 

At the nearby cafeteria, Cheondung and i were having a small talk while waiting for our ordered meal.

Cheondung: you know, i've never seen Mavin touches any toys apart of his robot toy. He really loved that toy.

Jiyeon: yeah, if Leo took it, he will probably sream and cry. 

Cheondung: i know that...*sighing* anyways, i dont think i have a free time for our family outing...but i'm sure if i had a time i will bring you guys to the beach...i promise...

Jiyeon: i believed you...dont worry...

I trusted him. I know he would never lie to me.