Dinner

She's My Wife

Cheondung's POV

I took a time to visit Jiyeon at the studio. Today she'll make a big shooting with few popular models for CK's brand. She'll wearing a y clothes and i dont like it. People would get stund. At least she still have a perfect body.

Everyone wants to have a body like her. They are all jealous that a mother still have a perfect body even after pregnant. 

During the time of shooting, she didnt realized me. Really concentrating. She look so beautiful and...normal. I mean perfect. I like the way she posing.

After 2 hours of shooting, they take rest for a while. I saw her walking through the other side, so called her.

Cheondung: Jiyeon-ah...Jiyeon...

She turned around when she heard me calling her name. She look surprised and happy when she saw me standing outside the glass door. She walked immediately through me.

Jiyeon: Cheondung-ah...what are you doing here?

We hugged each other for 1 second.

Cheondung: I just finished my paperwork, so i took a time to visit you.

Jiyeon: i see...oh, how do i look?

Cheondung: beautiful...so beautiful...and normal....

Jiyeon: normal, huh? this isnt normal...this is too "open"...

Cheondung: i know...

Jiyeon: forget about it...oh, i saw Dongwoon just now...

Cheondung: what? where?

Jiyeon: in this place...he came to see his uncle...and his uncle was my manager...after 5 years working here, i've never realized about it. Seriously...

Cheondung: really? what did he said to you?

Jiyeon: he was looking for you..."where's your husband?...how is he..?" he was glad when i told him you're fine.

Cheondung: ah, i missed him...

Jiyeon: but..he really want you to be fine always...because...he dreamed about you last night...he said...something bad happened to you...i dont know what but he want you to be careful..it makes me feel worried about you...

Cheondung: well...i guess it was just a dream...dont worry...nothing would happened to me...i always took a good care of myself..

Jiyeon: he looked serious when he said that...i was so worried...what if something bad will happened to you...

Cheondung: hey, hey...

I grabbed her shoulder tightly trying to stop her from this nonsense.

Cheondung: it was just a dream...dreams are nonsense...it'll never be real..okay...i'll take care of myself...

She nodded as she believed me.

Cheondung: stop thinking about it okay? Oh, by the way...i cant join the dinner tonight...i have a meeting...

Jiyeon: okay...

 

On Friday night,...

I was helping Jiyeon in the kitchen, preparing for a dinner tonight before Yoseob and Hongki arrive. Tonight will be my special night cause Jiyeon cooked all of my favourite foods.

Jiyeon: i brought Leo at the grocery after picking him up from his school. I dont know where and how did he get that lolipop in his begpack...

Cheondung: what? you mean he stole a lolipop from the grocery?

Jiyeon: yeah, he stole it...i saw it after we got back...no one saw him took it...

Cheondung: really? wow, he really did a great job for it...no wonder...

Jiyeon: just like you...you stole my white chocolate bar in the refrigerator..

Cheondung: no, i didnt...

Jiyeon: yes you are...Mavin told me...

Cheondung: really? *laughing* he's lying...

Jiyeon: yeah, right...

After bringing all of the foods out from the kitchen and served on the dinning table, we are now waiting for them to arrive. After Yoseob and Hongki came, we all started our dinner. Actually Yoseob came first before Hongki.

I can see the boys are so happy when they saw Hongki. He looked the same. No difference at all.

Yoseob: our restaurant always got a lots of customers recently just because of the new waitress...i dont know how did she do it..she dont have anything in her hands and she didnt even ..

Cheondung: crazy...you think it was a pub?

Jiyeon and Hongki just laughed.

Jiyeon: same here...i got my ex waitress, who know how to bring a customer inside my bakery to by my cakes...always got a profit...but now...we're getting low after she quit...ugh...this is crazy...

Yoseob: really? that was...vain...

Jiyeon: i know...

Cheondung: oh, Hongki-shi...how's your work out there?

Hongki: it's just fine...but i did captured this very beautiful bird...it has a blue and red colour on it left eye.

Jiyeon: really? can i see it?

Hongki: sorry...i didnt bring the camera...i'll show you guys next time...

Yoseob: i love birds..

Cheondung: really? i thought you hated those creature...you told me...

Yoseob: it was a long time ago...just forget about it...

I laughed when he pretend that he like it. But actually he dont. Those creature just pooped on his shirt last month. He really hated it.

Hongki: uh, Mavin-shi...who bought you this?

Mavin: appa...

Hongki: really? it looks fun...can i have it?

Mavin: no...

Hongki: okay, if you're asleep i'll come to take it from you...

Mavin: noooo....it's mine...

Hongki: okay, i wont take it...

Hongki was joking around with Mavin. I dont know why he love his robot so much. Just because it could be tranformed to a car? But the toy that Jiyeon bought him arent treated. I guess he likes red colour cause the robot that i bought to him is red and the other one that Jiyeon bought is blue. Maybe i should really often buy him all red colour toys.