Great worker

She's My Wife

I went downstairs quickly cause i was late to go to work. I know that Leo was still eating his breakfast.

Cheondung: Leo, we're late now...just put your breakfast in the food pack and bring it along...you'll eat it at school...

Leo: okay...

Jiyeon: i thought it still early...

Cheondung: sorry honey...i have lots of work to do...that's why i work and home early..

Jiyeon: really? ah...dont forget your coffee...

Cheondung: yeah...i'll take it later...oh...how's your bake shop?

Jiyeon: it's fine...oh...my shooting is canceled tonight...

Cheondung: really? that's great...lets have a dinner tonight...

Jiyeon: but where?

Cheondung: i'll bring you guys when i get home...

Jiyeon: great idea...well...drive safe...

Cheondung: i will...

Then i kisses her cheek and Mavin's too.

Cheondung: be a good boy, Mavin...

I hold Leo's hand to the car in rush. When we both get in, i started the engine and reverse the car slowly out of the gate.

 

In office...

I was working with a hundred of paper on my desk in the office. I totally have no time to rest. I remember about the new stuff last night. So i pause my work for a moment to see how the new waitress do her work out there. I dont see any problem about the customer. But i can see the room is getting crouded. I dont know how did it hapened, so i call Yoseob.

Cheondung: Yoseobie...

Yoseob: yes, sir?

Cheondung: i see so many customer...

Yoseob: oh, it's the new waitress...she make them come in...

Cheondung: how?

Yoseob: i dont know...maybe...she's a sorcerer?

Cheondung: that's impossible...there's no such thing as sorcerer...

Yoseob: i'm just saying...

Cheondung: but how did she attract people? i didnt give her anything to make customer..she did a great job...

Yoseob: yes she is...

Sekyung's POV

This is so tiring. The tables are almost full. I need to stop for awhile. Next i have to help the others to take an order.

When we're finished taking an order from customers, i take a rest for 5 minutes, waiting for another customers arrive. While i was drinking, i suddenly realized that one of the waitress was keep staring at me. She was standing besides me. I felt really awkward. She looked curious.

Waitress: how did you make customers. Like many of customers..because this restaurant never had much customers like...now...how did you do that?

Sekyung: ehmmm...i've used some techniques..hard to explain...i was actually a former...ehmm...waitress in Japan. They had teach me how to attract customers...yeahh...

Waitress: really? oh...but...did you quit or being...

Sekyung: i quit...

Waitress: oh...really? oh..i wont ask you such a question again...well...i'm Bora...

She show up her palm to me for a greet.

Sekyung: ah, i'm Sekyung...

Bora: nice name...nice to meet you Sekyung..

Sekyung: nice to meet you too...

We're both shaking hands and smiled to each other. Since we both are friend now, we started to hang out together.

No one's POV

At Leo's school,..

Leo was so sad when his bestfriend had to moved on to another school at China. He used to play with him everytime at school. They both were so naughty. Always teasing or beat up any students in their school. But now he changed a lot when he have no friend to play with. He looked like a good boy when he was playing with a train toy alone. The teachers are all surprised when they saw him.

On the day when their teacher had introduced them a new student in their class, he started smile again when the new student have suddenly became his new friend. But the student was a girl. What if he told her to follow his steps. Bullying a kids around them. Maybe it'll happen. Because the girl doesnt looked hyperactive kid. She was a very quiet girl.

When they are playing with their toy together in the playroom, Leo started ask her name.

Leo: what's your name?

Girl: Dayoung...

Leo: my name is Leo..

They both are just adorable even they just have a little greeting talk.