Good news

She's My Wife

Jiyeon's POV

End of my shooting today, now it's break time. Before i drive to Leo's school, i have to look up for my bakery.

After a minute in the office, it's time to pick Leo at the school. When i walked through car, i heard someone was calling my name from far. I turned around and saw Hongki at the back walking through my side. He just greet me as soon as he arrived.

Hongki: hey there...where for?

Jiyeon: hey...i went to pick up my son...where have you been?

Hongki: oh, i was at Gangnam yesterday...that's why i cant come to visit you...i'm sorry...

Jiyeon: oh, that's okay...

Hongki: oh, hey...yesterday i did came here (Seoul) to visit my friend for awhile...so we went for a drink...i saw Cheondung at the cafe with Leo and...a women with a little girl...i believe she's his friend...they're having a lunch on one table..you know who is she?

Jiyeon: really?

I didnt answer his question. I dont feel very well. My head was hurt. I think i wanna throw up. Hongki did realized about me. He started to worried.

Hongki: what happened?

Jiyeon: i dont know...my head hurts all of sudden...

Hongki: you wanna see a doctor? you looked pale...

Jiyeon: nevermind...i'm okay...

When i told him that i was fine, i just felt so terrible when i really want to throw up. Then he immediately bring me to the nearby clinic using my car.

At the clinic, Hongki and i was waiting for the result from te doctor inside the check room. After 5 minutes of waiting, the doctor has finally came out along with the result on his hand. He took his sit infront of us and smiled all of sudden. We're just curious.

Hongki: what happened doctor?

Doctor: congratulation...you're 2 weeks pregnant...

I was speechless when i heard the result. Is that really true?

Hongki: really?!

Doctor: yes, congratulation both of you...

We both shocked.

Hongki: ah..actually...

Jiyeon: we're not married...

I continued.

Doctor: really? *laughed* i'm sorry...i thought you guys are married...

Hongki: that's okay...anyways, thank you for the result...

Doctor: anytime...make sure Jiyeonie didnt carry so many works for this time. It may cause a huge trouble for her baby..

I nodded. I was actually happy about this but i just couldnt able to show up my happiness cause i didnt feel very well at this time.

Hongki sent me back home for a rest while he will pick up  Leo from school.

As soon as we arrived at home, he ask me to take a nap in my room.

Jiyeon: but i have to go back to the office...

Hongki: no, you heard the doctor said...i'll take care of that...just take a rest then you'll feel much better...

Jiyeon: thank you so much...

Hongki: *smiled*

Then he just left. He really looked sincere for helping me out.

End of Jiyeon's POV

Cheondung's POV

I walked into my office and jump onto couch. I just tired from listening all the stupid idea of that fat guy. Well, our meting is done for today. Maybe i should take a rest for a while. 

I was not yet lay down on the couch, suddenly the door was knocked. So i sit properly on the couch and ask the person out there to come in. Actually it was my worker. She didnt come in but standing infront of the door.

Worker: sorry for bothering you sir...

Cheondung: nevermind...what is it?

 

 

 

Worker: i'm sorry sir, when i was about to get back here from lunch, i saw your wife getting out from the clinic. She looked so pale. I guess she was sick...

Cheondung: are you sure she's my wife?

Worker: yes...she was holding her handbag that you gave her for birthday on that day. I remembered. And i really saw her face.

Cheondung: really? who was with her?

i started to worried.

Worker: i'm not sure yet...but i saw a guy.

A guy?

Cheondung: thank you so much for telling me...i need you to find Sekyung and tell her to take charge..i'm going to find my wife for a while, okay?

Worker: yes, sir...

I took the keys on the desk and stepped out quickly from the office.

I drove the car in rush to the bakery. When i reached there, i run through the bakery and ask one of the worker.

Cheondung: where's Jiyeon?

Worker: ah, miss Jiyeon's friend told us that she dont feel really well and she have take a rest at home...

Cheondung: uh, okay...thanks...

So i ran through my car quickly. Jiyeon's friend?

When i reached at home, i saw someone's car was parked infront of the gate. I wasnt able to get through just because of the car. It blocked the way in.

So i just parked my car at the edge of the road. I jump out from the car and ran through my house. I climb the stairs and walk through the room. I saw the door was opened. When i stepped inside the room, i saw Jiyeon and Hongki was talking to each other happily on the bed along with Leo. Hongki was sitting on the edge of the bed while Leo was on hos lap. Then they just saw me surprisingly.

Leo: appa!

Leo was so happy as soon as he saw me and ran through my side.

Hongki just stood up quickly when he realized me inside the room.

Hongki: ah, you came...Jiyeon was looking for you...

Then i walk through the bed where Jiyeon lie down. I realized that Hongki started to walk backwards. I sat on the edge of the bed.

Hongki: well, i guess i have to go now...goodbye..

Jiyeon: thanks a lot Hongki...i'll see you tomorrow...

Hongki: yeah...

Cheondung: thanks for the help Hongki...

Hongki: anytime...

Leo: bye!

Hongki: bye Leo!

When he stepped out from house, i started to ask Jiyeon.

Cheondung: what happened to you?

Jiyeon: i just knew the good news...which i have to start to find those baby items...

Cheondung: what do you mean baby items?

Jiyeon: *smiled*

I started to suspect something that really...

Cheondung: you pregnant?

Jiyeon: yes...

I dont know what to say but smiled widely. I cant describe how much happier i am when i heard the good news. I just proud. At least Mavin will have a little brother or sister.

Cheondung: *smiled* i just cant wait to see our next baby...i was hoping a baby girl...

Jiyeon: i knew it...

Cheondung: but why dont you just call me...i cant ask my assistant take charge on my desk.

Jiyeon: it's a coincidence that Hongki was there. So he bring to te doctor when he knew that i looked dizzy.

Cheondung: really? *sigh*

I really hope that she was right. Hongki was a good guy that i know. I shouldnt think negatively on him. Anyway, i reallly want a baby girl. Seriously. She must be beautiful as her mother.