Troublemaker

She's My Wife

Cheondung's POV

I was too happy till i've suddenly became so kind to all my workers even they broke the rules. Just because my wife was bodied two. My upcoming third child.

On the mid-day when i was about to go out for a lunch, i saw Sekyung coincidentally at the bus stop. I believe she wanna pick up her daughter at the school. But the time still early. They're not even out yet. So i shout her name twice till she realized me. I asked her to went here. She just ran across the street carefully as she understand my sign.

Sekyung: what happened, sir? i have to pick up my daughter...

Cheondung: but it still 12 pm...they went out at 12.30..why should be so quick?

Sekyung: but, sir...

Cheondung: standing infront of the gates for 30 minutes is just humiliating yourself. Why dont just have a sit on the cafeteria table while putting something in your stomach...at least you didnt get bored.

Sekyung: that's okay..i just dont want be late again..i just worried about her...as i worried about your son too...

Cheondung: uh, i can introduce you to my wife...she'd always picking up Leo from school. Why not just let my wife pick her up too.

Sekyung: no...nevermind...but, sir? arent your wife is pregnant? she should remain on the chair.

Cheondung: ah...i almost forgotten...thanks for remind me about it...i'm a forgetful person...you're totally right...maybe i should find a driver for them...

Sekyung: ah, what did i do?

Cheondung: ofcourse you didnt do anything...i just dont want to see you doing lots of works...you have your job and that job is can bring a happiness for both of you...i want you to be independent...independent yourself to stay put on this job...its not because i dont want you to pick your kid at school...i want you to learn how to work hard on this company...it's not that easy to find a worker like you...i just dont want you to get caught...i mean sometimes this company will take some of workers to stay up late...the one who've been choosen will get extra salary...this is not my decision because i'm not the big boss of this company...that's why i want to make your life easier...tomorrow you dont have to worry about your girl...my driver will pick her up together with my son...deal?

Sekyung: but i dont...

Cheondung: it's free...besides we're friend right?

Sekyung: ahh...yeah...

Cheondung: okay...this is the last day for you to pick up your kid...okay?

Sekyung: *nodded..

 

Finally she agreed with my decision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue...

 

This chapter will be written soon...