The beginning of new journey life

She's My Wife

Cheondung's POV

I just became a father of my first born son when i skipped my work to bring my wife to the hospital for her birth last night. Just now my manager told me to continue my work in holiday. So i dont have a break. Well, i guess i have no choice.

6 years later...

I woke up in the morning and getting ready to my office as usual. When i get downstairs, i heard my kids laughter from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and saw them playing around with their toys. Jiyeon and Miss Jung seem so busy preparing for the breakfast. My both sons was actually a good boy. Everytime i ask them to do something, they followed. I always send my first son to his school. While the last one was staying at home with miss Jung.

Sometimes Leo doesnt like Mavin cause he always being bothered by his younger brother and cried just like that.

I went to the dining table and took my usual sit beside Leo.

Cheondung: Jiyeon, i have a meeting on mid-day, so why dont you pick up Leo.

Jiyeon: okay...at least you have to finish your breakfast...you never finish it.

Cheondung: alright, alright...still have 10 more minutes.. okay Leo...hurry up eat your breakfast..

He eat up his breakfast when i told him to be hurry. Jiyeon then took her usual sit beside Mavin, who was playing with his robot toy. His mom always feed him. He just turned 4 years old last month but still couldnt feed himself. Sometimes it's difficult to feeding him while he was playing with his robot toy.

Jiyeon: Mavin, open your mouth..stop playing with that...you have to eat...

Then he open his mouth widely.

Jiyeon: did you found another worker?

Cheondung: ah, yeah..i did..he was a really great chef. The restaurant will getting more popular if the dishes make them dazzled.

Jiyeon: well that's great...

After 10 minutes, i finished my breakfast. I started pick up my briefcast.

Cheondung: okay Leo, lets go...

Before we go, i went to Jiyeon and Mavin, kisses their cheek for a goodbye.

Cheondung: I'll see you guys tonight okay?

Jiyeon: yeah, be carefull okay? drive safe.

Cheondung: yeah...emm...miss Jung, take care of Mavin okay?

Miss Jung: okay, sir...

Cheondung: Leo, go hug your mommy...

He ran through his mother and hug her tightly.

Jiyeon: dont beat up any kids again okay? be a good boy..

Leo: yes mommy...