Chapter Seven

eleven : eleven

School was finally over and Jongin couldn’t be any more nervous. Today was the day he would see the place where Kyungsoo lived in. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t ecstatic.

 

“Kai, you okay?” Baekhyun mustered after noticing Jongin’s jitteriness. Jongin flashed a grin and nodded furiously. Kyungsoo eyed both men and wandered a few feet behind them. The were currently walking to the bus stop Kyungsoo usually took. As Baekhyun began to question Jongin on his wellness, Kyungsoo pulled out his phone.   

 

He sent a message to a name titled ‘Giant Idiot.’

 

To: Giant Idiot

Friends coming over.

 

Kyungsoo wasn’t the least bit surprised when his cousin sent a reply in less than 5 seconds, and his messages consisted of a short paragraph.

 

From: Giant Idiot

Oh is it Joonmyeon? I miss him. I’m guessing Chen isn’t coming. It’s been hard since you two broke up. He always trolled me.

 

Kyungsoo silently apologized to Baekhyun and Jongin for lying to him about his relationships to Chen and Joonmyeon. But it was for the best. That’s what he wants to believe anyway.

 

To: Giant Idiot

Joonmyeon must've played a prank on me or something since there was a heart around his name. I lied and said he was my ex.

 

From: Giant Idiot:
O_O

 

To: Giant Idiot

I also mentioned that Chen’s my childhood friend, and that you liked him.

 

From: Giant Idiot

You liked him! And you probably still do...

 

To: Giant Idiot

Don’t bring that up. My head hasn’t been in the best condition.

 

From: Giant Idiot

If you would take your medications, this wouldn't be happening.

 

To: Giant Idiot

You.

 

From: Giant Idiot

No thank you.

 

Kyungsoo bitterly smiled as he closed his phone. By the time he looked up he noticed two pairs of eyes on him. They were studying his pocket where he just placed his phone.

 

It was Baekhyun who first asked, “Who was that?”

 

“Chanyeol. I told him I was bringing friends over,” Kyungsoo replied, not missing Jongin’s pout. Baekhyun gleamed and squealed. He grabbed Jongin’s hand and jumped in glee. Jongin rolled his eyes yet allowed for his best friend to treat him like a rag doll.

 

Kyungsoo attempted to hide his jealousy and waited patiently or the bus to appear. Out of all days, why was it late today? he wondered.

 

Baekhyun bit his lip as he pulled out his own phone and sent a quick  message to Jongin. A few seconds later, Jongin grimaced as he felt his phone vibrate. He glanced at the screen and scoffed when realized it came from Baekhyun, who was standing directly next to him.

 

Nevertheless, he read it. His eyes widened and before he could even reply, the bus pulled up. As the boys entered, Baekhyun conversed with Kyungsoo, leaving Jongin with his own seat behind the short duo. Baekhyun had also purposely turned of his phone, leaving Jongin more than curious.

 

Just what did the short brunette mean by, “eleven eleven.”







 

The bus finally stopped at a upper scale of Seoul. It was nothing like Baekhyun and Jongin’s neighborhood, which was already considered rich. It was a private part of Seoul, owned by the elite. If you lived there, you were obviously more than important.

 

Kyungsoo showed his ID to the security at the entrance of the enormous crafted steel gate. The security bowed and allowed for the three boys to enter. Once they were inside, Jongin wanted to see Kyungsoo’s bank account, just to have an idea just how rich this boy was.

 

The whole estate was carved to perfection. It was an intimidating white with colorful flowers spattered here and there. The driveway itself went on for miles. Baekhyun’s eyes were, for once, big.

 

“Is your family home?” Baekhyun asked after noticing a slick black imported car parked out front. Kyungsoo shook his head in disbelief.

 

“No, my parents bought me this temporarily so I can transport to school without much hassle. It’s only Chanyeol and me in this house.”

 

“Rich kid,” Baekhyun huffed. If this was a temporary home, just how big was his main house? Kyungsoo chuckled. There was no use denying it, he was probably the youngest successor with a bank account with nearly 300 million. And it increases each day due to his activity in the stock market. Kyungsoo was a smart man with a perfect business mind, although his emotional side was a different story.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

All three boys turned to the source of the melancholic voice. Baekhyun and Jongin had no idea who the handsome man was, but Kyungsoo did since he jumped up in glee and ran to the stranger.

 

The stranger grinned and Jongin could swear his eyes were brimmed with tears. “Joonmyeon, it’s been so long man! Why did you change your number? I was going crazy, I thought I was going to die!”

 

Baekhyun and Jongin were both caught off  guard when Joonmyeon suddenly pushed Kyungsoo away from  his embrace and shook the small boy. “That reminds me, what about your pills? I made sure Chanyeol placed a sticky note in  your lunch everyday..”

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip in annoyance. He knew Jongin had overheard. He gritted his teeth as he replied, hoping Joonmyeon would get the message. “My vitamins are going great, thanks for asking.”

 

Joonmyeon’s face bunched up in confusion. Just about as he was about to question Kyungsoo, an awkward giant stepped out of the mansion and smiled cutely. He sent a wink Baekhyun’s way, causing him to die internally.

 

Baekhyun pinched Jongin and whispered in his ear, “It’s the Park Chanyeol!! He winked at me!”

 

Jongin ignored his friend and gave all his attention to the ‘Joonmyeon’ in front of him. So this was Kyungsoo’s ex? He really wanted to punch him.

 

The awkward giant standing aloof chuckled slowly and poked Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo glared at his cousin, hoping he would just go back inside. He knew it was him who invited Joonmyeon over. Which meant he knew his number, and he had the audacity to not give him his best friend’s number!

 

So it came to no surprise when Kyungsoo barked at Chanyeol. “What do you want?!”

 

Chanyeol ignored Kyungsoo’s glares and silent curse words as he sheepishly scratched his shoulder and mumbled a sentence.

 

“What did you say? I can’t hear you?”

 

Chanyeol repeated it once more, almost no difference in volume.

 

“Yah! Say it properly!”

 

 

“I may or may have not accidentally invited Chen over!”


Obviously, a tan man didn’t notice Kyungsoo’s quivering lips at the mention of the said name. And Jongin, sick of looking at Joonmyeon’s face after these few minutes, walked over to him and punched him. Jongin was a very jealous man.