chapter 14

Last Wish

 

 

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

(Imagine Jessica is talking to Yuri with the italics ok?)

YURI POV

It’s been a month now, since sica is connected to all the machines, why didn´t I knew about the letters? Didn´t you trust in me, you could have told me everything you write in this in person, why write it? I thought

-“i´ll open it now because if it i´ll unplug you myself, understood?” I told her waiting for her to respond me but once again she didn´t

-“ok here I go” I took a deep breath and open the envelope

Hi there you idiot

-“and here I thought you were going to be nice and sweet”

First of all I want you to know that I think you are the most annoying, dork, stupid person I ever met

-“thank you very much my friend!”

But at the same time the most beautiful and y human being on earth

-“well that I knew”

And I want to say I love you and you are the best friend anyone can ask for, I didn´t say this enough to you but you knew right?

­-“yeah! I knew”

 You seem to always read my mind. And I also think I didn´t thank you enough for everything you did for and with me, remember the first time we drink?

-“like it was yesterday”

Like yesterday right? (smiles) you were throwing up all over my bed

-“oh you are disgusting”

Disgusting isn´t it, you know this came to my mind cos I have a bottle of suju with me right now, and you are about to get here in about an hour to go to the movies so I must hurry up and finish this

-last time we went to the movies was when? A week before the surgery am I right?

So here I go, im afraid that the surgery don´t work and end up dying In the end, you and I have been together since when kwon?

-“since we were 4 years old Jung”

Every time I fell you pull me up, every time I screw it up you were there by my side, every time I needed a shoulder to cry on yours was always there, remember our promise?

-“we are stuck with each other, in good and bad, forever”

But my forever I think will come sooner than yours, so I don´t want you to blame yourself for anything, this tumor wasn´t your fault, my fear for the surgery wasn´t your fault, there is nothing you could´ve done to change anything, so don´t you dare to take the blame kwon understand?!

-“but if I”

No buts kwon, be happy, find a girlfriend that makes you happy, a hot one, just like you, what about hara she seems interested in you, when you find you person have a lot of kids and name one of them after me and tell them imo Jung will always take care of them no matter what.

And when it rains yul I won’t be in my room so you won´t be able to climb the window of my room and get in my bed anymore so you will have to be brave enough to stay in your room and im really sorry for this one, but call me think about me and I promise to be there besides you to protect you from all the noises ok?

-“i´ll try”

And if is not too much to ask, would you do three favors to me please~~

-“wow a normal person would ask one, you are really something hah!”

1st: don´t let krys do something stupid that she might regret latter, and convince her that she Is not alone and that she is a great kid and a better baby sister.

2nd: I don´t know if at this point everybody knows now, but take care of my other little sister ok?

-“other little sister? You knew about yoona?!!”

Yes I know yoongie is my sister, I don´t know why we grew up away from each other but she is family too kwon, so take care of her for me please~~

And 3rd: don´t let tiff kill herself, you know as  well as I do, I stop her once, and now that i’m gone she might try it again, don´t let it happen yul.

-“hard work for me to do, but i´ll try my best”

Well kwon I guess it’s time for me to say good bye for real now, so again thank you, I love you and I wouldn´t change a thing about my life because will it lasted it was perfect, live a long life, and enjoy each day as much as you can and don´t forget about me ok?

-“impossible Jung”

P.S.; Stop saying you’re awesome and don´t hug yourself anymore in public yul, everybody other than me will think you’re are crazy.

Says good bye you other half JESSICA JUNG.

-“well i didn´t completely so i won´t unplugged you, and I will try my best for you, and just to you know, hara is interested in me, and a think we will get really far together, and it’s impossible to me forget about you cos just like you said you are my other half Jung, i´ll remember each day we lived together with joy and I will treasure them forever and as long as I do that you won´t be gone you´ll be right her besides me, I LOVE YOU TOO”

 


hi double update,, so next will be either yoona or krystal im not sure yet,,, hope you like it... n_n