Give my eye liner back! (BaekYeol)

EXO Yearbook

   Kris was groaning  in pain and the 5 other kingkas were angry and felt humiliated. They thought about regaining their pride back so they wanted to bully the others. The rest were planning who to bully while Lay just wants to be friends with the new students. The rest of the kingkas objected  Lay's idea.Chanyeol decided to go next and his target is BAEKHYUN.

 

   As Chanyeol and the rest of the kingkas went back to their classes, Chanyeol was wondering about how to deal with Baekhyun. As Baekhyun looked weak, Chanyeol was confident that he could beat Baekhyun. The bell rang after a few more classes, marking the end of school. "This is my cue!" thought Chanyeol and quickly packed his stuffs so that he could stalk Baekhyun.

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Tao's moves were awesome and he gained fangirls and fanboys Wow! I made friends with all my classmates except for the 6 kingkas today... I also have some fangirls thanks to my looks and my eye liner haha. Hope the kingkas won't bully any of us again... Baekhyun thought as he went to the washroom to touch up on his  eye liner since he would be going out later. He didn't notice a giant stalking up behind him...

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I could bully him in the washroom! Its a good place to mess with his face! Let me see what his doing... Eh his applying eye liner? How girly! scoffed Chanyeol as he went towards Baekhyun and grabbed the eye liner from Baekhyun and threw it away.

Baekhyun was shocked and glared at the smirking giant.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun never thought of using his hapkido moves over an eye liner but today, he did. Baekhyun was just in too much shock plus, he wanted to look good for his umma and appa since they were coming back from a buisness trip in the US.

 

"Why did you throw my eye liner?!" Baekhyun asked trying to hold his anger.

"Weakling! Why don't you fight with me huh? Scared?" Chanyeol smirked while mocking the shorter boy. Suddenly, Baekhyun attacked Chanyeol with his hapkido moves.

"Haya! You want a fight? I was just asking for a explanation!!! That eyeliner was limited edition!!! I hate people like you and how dare you judge me! Weak? Well taste this then!!!" Baekhyun started attacking the giant none stop. 

Luckily,Chanyeol was wayyy taller then Baekhyun so he could escape from Baekhyun and his mighty kicks before his leg bones crack. He was pissed off as he did not expect to get whipped by a shorter and weaker looking boy.

 

The next day the news about Baekhyun kicking Chanyeol's spreaded quickly and the new students got more and more popular.

 

 

CHAPTER 3 DONE!!! Hope the story is interesting so far... Next couple would be HUNHAN!!! I should make the story a little more lovey dovey eh? Anticipate the next chapter!!! Comments and suggestions too!!