Second kiss~ (HunHan)

EXO Yearbook

luhan's Pov:

Hmph! That Sehun! Don't even want to go easy on me! Every time, when he snatched the basket ball from me, he will show me that smile! 

That lovely smile

Shut up brain!

oh you know you love him, lover boy.

No no no no! It can't be true!!!!

Sehun's Pov:

Kekekeke it was hilarious looking at his flushed face every time I smile at him! Ah! Maybe I'm just too hot for him to handle! 

Oh there he is... Is he talking to himself? Hah! Cute.

"Hey hyung! Having fun talking to yourself?" I teased.

"Huh? S...shut up brat!" luhan replied.

"slowpoke!" I said.

He is so cute when he blushes hahahahaha.

No one's Pov:

With that, a deer was chasing a wolf. Funny right?

"Aaahhh!" luhan shouted. He had accidentally tripped over a rock and fell down causing his skin to tear.

Once Sehun heard the commotion, he immediately turned around to find a hurt deer.

Sehun ran towards luhan and check out his cut.

When Luhan wanted to stand up after assuring Sehun that he was really fine, Sehun carried him.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Put me down!" Luhan shouted due to his sudden action.

However, Sehun ignored him only asking for his address.

Sehun's Pov:

"Open the door." I said.

"Y...you can just put me here." luhan replied.

"Yah! Just open the door if not I will drop you down!" I said.

With shaky hands, he opened the door. 

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"o...over there." He pointed out.

I carried him to his room while he tightens his grip around my neck as he was scared that I would really drop him. I was exploding with happiness inside.

No one's Pov:

After Sehun put Luhan down on his bed, he saw a first aid kit beside his bed and took it out. He took the ointment and apply it on luhan's wound. Luhan was hissing as the pain increased whenever Sehun would dab it with the cotton bud. 

After applying the ointment, Sehun saw that Luhan had fallen asleep and found his light snores cute. He carefully wrapped his wound with a bandage and took out a blanket to cover Luhan. Before he left, he placed a kiss on Luhan's lips...

 

 

Pls forgive me for not updating for quite awhile. D: sorry this chapter is kinda short but hope you guys will like it ^^. Anyway do comment on our fanfic!!! Especially silent readers! Luv you guys <3 buwai buwai! Saranghae!

 

>exotics_jovy<