Awkward (TaoRis)

EXO Yearbook

Suho's house

Being divas, Tao and Kris refused to talk to one another ever since their little incident the first time they met. As Tao and Kris were left with bad memorises of one another. Tao was left with a stained uniform while on the other hand, Kris was left with a bruised face.Until now, Kris's face is still covered with a few bruises. 

They are now in a room, still refusing to talk to each other but felt guilty of what they did previously. Tao's angel side told him that he should not have beaten Kris but soon later his demon side began to tell him that it was the correct thing to do! He wanted to apologise but he felt that Kris may not accept it being the kingka and so on.

Little did Tao knew that Kris was actually thinking about the same thing as him so both of them were debating over whether they should or should not apologise. Sadly both of their prides were too strong so they just kept quiet.

"Tao! Kris! Lunch is ready! Come out and eat." D.o yelled. While Kris was walking, he accidentally tripped over their school bag and fell bringing Tao with him. "Oh ! That hurt!"Kris mentally thought. Then he felt a pair of warm lips on his that was when he realised that Tao and him had KISSED!!! 

 

Kris's Pov

"Ooooooo" 

"Omg they kissed!"

"My eyes!!!"

To make things worse all our friends heard the loud thud from their fall and came scrambling into their room. When Tao and I  heard the responses, we immediately got off one another but our lips were freaking bruised and were bleeding! ><

 

 

We each ran to different toilets and washed our face and mouth. Bleh! 

 

Tao's Pov

OH MY FREAKING GOD OF PANDAS AND GUCCI! Did we just kissed?! 

Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew ew!!! 

But why is my heart thumping so fast?!

Do I have feeling for Kris? 

OH NO NO NO NO NO!!!

 

Suho's Dining room

Everyone was awfully quiet and the awkwardness is killing everyone on the inside but decided to remain quiet until a certain guardian broke the awkward silence... "Um guys I think we should get to know each other better! Let me reintroduce myself my name is Kim Joomyun or you all can call me Suho." and so the introduction goes on.

 

Kris's Pov

Wow! I didn't know that Tao loves pandas and Gucci! That's so cute since he also looks lyk a panda>

Wu yi fan! You do not I repeat do not like the panda boy!

 

No one's Pov

Just as Tao was about to get a piece of sushi, Kris's and his chopstick touched as they wanted to eat the same thing at that very same time which caused both party to blushed a deep shade of red. In the end being a gentleman,Kris let Tao have that piece of sushi.

 

 

Well what do ya all think? Sorry I know that it !*sulks in a corner* It's my first time writing so yah will try to improve! But anyway do comment on our fanfic so we know what to improve on and what couple do ya all want next!^^ luv u guys<3 see ya soon

>exotics_jovy<