The Basketball Match (BaekYeol)

EXO Yearbook

BAEKHYUN'S POV

'So Mr Kang said we're playing basketball... And the girls would be watching us for this session and the next session we, the boys, would be watching them play netball. I must make a good impression, although I'm short, I could still try my best... Taeyeon noona would be watching the match~ Hmm? Why is that giant looking at me with that smug look on his face? He must be planning to thrash me later... Oh well, BYUN BAEKHYUN HWAITING! YOU CAN DO IT~' I thought to myself.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

So the boys formed 4 teams,

Team 1: Baekhyun,Sehun,Chen,Kris,Kai and Suho

Team 2: Chanyeol,Lay,D.O,Tao,Xiumin and Luhan

Team 3: Onew,Minho,Key,Baro,Yoseob and Donghae

Team 4: Taemin, Jonghyun,Eunhyuk,Sungmin,CNU,Wooyoung

After forming the teams, team 1 and 4 are against each other and 2 and 3 are against each other.Team 1 and 4 competed first and they easily won team 4. Team 2 and 3 match is more exciting as team 3 is a strong team but in the end, team 2 won because they have great teamwork. Now the most exciting part begins...

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

'Phew! That was quite a match... Now its time for EXO to compete against each other... May the best team win! Kekeke~ Baekkie is good at shooting... But I have my height advantage. Well this is very exciting!' I thought to myself.

Mr Kang blew the whistle and both team gathered. "On the count of 3,1,2,3 go!"

The whistle went off and me and Kris jumped for the ball. Unfortunately, Kris is taller than me so he pushed the ball towards his team mate. Sehun grabbed the ball and went for the layup. Next, Tao got the ball and he dribbled the ball but Kai easily snatched it away and team 1 scored again. The game continued and team 1 is leading thanks to Baekhyun's sharp shooting. I was starting to feel frustrated and started to play rough. I used my height as an advantage and blocked Baekhyun, stopping him from shooting. Soon, our score was a tie and we were left with 5 minutes. Wanting to win, I recklessly pushed Baekhyun aside and shot the last score and our team won! I was overjoyed but saddened when I saw Baekhyun groaning in pain on the ground. I quickly went to him and helped him to the infirmary. I regretted my actions,if my desire to win didn't blind me, Baekhyun wouldn't have gotten injured.

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Chanyeol really pushed me hard. I think I sprained my ankle... I was surprised when Chanyeol suddenly scooped me up and carried me to the infirmary, my heart was starting to pound harder... Byun Baekhyun what are you thinking...

"Umm, thanks for carrying me here." I told Chanyeol and was hoping to find a nurse to help me with my ankle but unfortunately, the nurse isn't here. 

Seeing the nurse wasn't here, Chanyeol went to grab an ice pack to help ease the swelling. When Chanyeol was done with the ice pack, he slipped as the foor was wet from the melted ice and...

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol slipped and he fell on top of Baekhyun, their lips only inches apart. Both their hearts pounding hard against their chest. Chanyeol quickly gained his composure and straightened up. The atmosphere was awkward and Chanyeol quickly made an excuse to get out of this awkwardness

"Umm I'll get going, you rest here, I'll tell the teacher about your condition. Rest well!" with that Chanyeol quickly left the infirmary and thought 'I almost kiss Bacon! Gosh that was awkward...' Baekhyun was also thinking the same thing, his face flushed red.

 

BaekYeol~ This chapter is kinda short but I'm tired so I'm sorry if the story is confusing and if there are lots of mistakes... I'm just so tired... Ok comment and subscribe guys!!! Upvote too~ Bye!

-theEXOfan-