Unleash the kungfu panda! (TaoRis)

EXO Yearbook

  As the school bell rang for break time, the kingkas thought about how to 'welcome' the 6 new students. Kris decided to go first and his target was Tao...

 

IN THE CAFETERIA

Kris scanned his eyes around trying to spot his target in the crowd. The kingkas were surrounded by their fangirls making it even more difficult for Kris to find Tao. As his eyes roamed around the cafeteria his eyes landed on a figure and he smirked "TARGET SPOTTED" he thought and made his way to Tao who was chatting happily with the other 5 new students.

 

"Hey kiddo what you doing? Let me introduce myself I'm Kris, one of the kingkas in the school. Let me welcome you." with that Kris grabbed Tao's food tray with one of his hands while his other free hand grabbed onto Tao's hair and he threw the food in Tao's face, resulting some to get onto Tao's uniform as well.

 

Being the hot tempered diva, Tao took Kris collar and started attacking him with his wushu moves.

 

"You dirtied my new uniform you bastard! Its the first day of school and you dirtied my new uniform! How am I suppose to leave a good impression now?! How dare you I don't care if you're one of the kingkas in the school you son of a ! Take this HAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao shouted at Kris and threw punches at Kris face.

 

"Sorry! It was just for fun! Stop punching onto my precious face! STOP IT PLEASE!!! Kris pleaded, laying on the floor while Tao was continuously beating Kris.

 

 

 

"Just for fun?! Then I'll do it just for fun too! I don't care about your face, now I have to walk around with a dirtied uniform and it's all your freaking fault!! you!!!!" the raging Tao screamed and threw one last punch on Kris's face and left for the washroom to go clean up himself.

 

The 5 kingkas who were shocked by the scene, snapped out of their thoughts and immediately brought Kris to the nurse while Baekhyun,D.O,Xiumin,Luhan and Suho were still in awe.

 

Tao thought that he would have scared everyone because of the fight but he actually gained fangirls and some fanboys who admired his cool moves.

 

 

CHAPTER 2 DONE!!!!! Next couple would be BAEKYEOL! Comment on what you think and give me some suggestions! Thanks ^^