Remembering Highschool

EXO Yearbook

"Hey guys! Look what I found in the attic!" Suho called 11 other guys who were in his house. He dug out a dusty yearbook and blew the dust away. The 11 guys rushed up to the attic as Suho flipped the pages in the yearbook. 

 

EXO smiled at the memories and started remembering about their highschool year together.

 

5 years ago...

In SM Highschool where 6 kingkas- Chanyeol,Kai,Kris,Sehun,Lay,Chen were in the class entertaining their fangirls. The bell rang and everyone went back to their seats as Miss Kim walked into the class with 6 other boys.

"Class meet our new classmates!" Miss Kim said as she told the 6 boys to introduce themselves.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Byun Baekhyun imnida! You can call me Baekhyun or Bacon which is my nickname, please take care of me!" Baekhyun, the one with eyeliner introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo Do Kyungsoo imnida or you can call me D.O I hope we could be good friends!" the guy with big doe eyes introduced.

 

"Hello I'm Xi Luhan you can call me Luhan! Please take care of me!" a boy who looks feminine said.

 

"Ni hao I'm Tao! I'm from Qingdao,China please take care of me!" the panda looking boy introduced himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Xiumin hope to be friends with all of you!" a boy carrying a lunchbox full of buns said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Junmyeon imnida! You can call me Suho I hope we can get along!" the guy who looks mature said.

 

The 6 kingkas scoffed at them. Unfortunately, Miss Kim made them sit with each other. The sitting arrangement is Baekyeol, Hunhan, Kaisoo, Taoris, Xiuchen and Sulay.

 

The kingkas thought about bullying these 6 new kiddos...

 

 

Finally made this chapter... I know its boring but this is just the introduction so anticipate for the next chapter!! Please suggest some ideas so I can make the story more to your likings thanks!!!