The project (XiuChen & SuLay)

EXO Yearbook

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

The 6 kingkas sat at their usual seats, entertaining their fangirls. The 6 new students came in and took their seats too. They also entertain their fangirls until the bell rang and the teacher came in. 

"OK class, we would be doing a project which requires you to know more about your partner which by the way, happens to be your seatmate." the teacher said and with that, groans could be heard. 

BaekYeol,TaoRis,KaiSoo,HunHan,XiuChen and SuLay were worried after they had experience all those stuffs... But among those couples, Lay was the one that tried to be friends first. 

"Um, I didn't really introduce myself formally to you, I'm Zhang Yi Xing or you can call me Lay. I hope we could get along! I won't bully you like how my other friends did which by the way am very sorry about their behaviour." Lay said to Suho. 

Suho just smiled and told me not to worry about it and he also apologises about how his friends had kinda beaten up the other kingkas... Soon, Suho and Lay were getting along well and the bell rang for break time.

 

 

IN THE CAFETERIA

Lay decided to sit with the new students and he dragged the rest with him, so that they could get along with each other afterall, they would be working with each other for the project.

"Hey! Do you mind if we join you? We won't disturb you guys!" Lay asked politely and Suho agreed.

The atmosphere at their table was awkward so Chen decided to break the silence and he began talking to Xiumin since he would be his partner.

"Hi I'm Kim Jong Dae, you can call me Chen! You are Kim Min Seok also known as Xiu Min right?" Chen said and Xiumin nodded, still eating his food.

Soon, laughters could be heard from EXO's table, which they agreed to call themselves since it sounds cool. The bell rang so they went back to class. They got along well and at the end of the school, they decided to go over to Suho's house since he said that his house is big enough to accomodate the 12 boys and D.O said that he could cook them lunch. The boys agreed and soon, they were all headed to Suho's house.

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE DONE! If I have more time today maybe I could update one more chapter... What couple do you guys want next? The couple which was commented the most number of times would be featured in the next chap!! But the rest of EXO would be in the next chap just that I would zoom into the particular couple. Comment in the comment box for which couple you want!