LOL Lisp... (HunHan)

EXO Yearbook

SUHO'S HOUSE

(LUHAN'S POV)
 

Darn I didn't know that Suho's house is soooo big like it could fit our whole cohort! Oh well since we split up, me and Sehun are in the living room, in a corner... It's kinda awkward cause of the last time when we kissed.... Oh well I guess I'll talk to him first, we have to bond and know each other more...

"So... What's your ideal type?" I asked Sehun.. Oh wait! I asked for his ideal type?!? What am I thinking?!?

"Oh. I like girls with long hair, likes reading, bright, cheerful, neat, clean and kind. What about yours?" Sehun replied. Why is he answering so noramlly!? And why is my heart pounding arghhhh.

"Nice! Well I like girls who are gentle, quiet and kind^^" I replied and Sehun just nodded.

Next Sehun asked "hey, do you like bubbletea???"

"Yeah I do! I like taro bubbletea! I drink it almost everyday! How about you?" I replied.

"I like choco bubbletea!!! I just love bubbletea so much ya know! Oh the taste..." and Sehun and I continued talking about bubbletea for like 30 mins (LOL I know that's quite a long time :p) until I realised...

"Yah! Why can't you pronounce the 'S' properly? You have lisp??? Come on say ssssss.." I teased Sehun and saw the look on his face and laughed.

"Hey who says I can't pronounce the 'S' properly? I was just excited! See, tttttthhhhhh..." Sehun turned red and I just continued laughing.

 

(SEHUN'S POV)

How dare this chinese boy tease me like that... Just because I have lisp... Aish! This guy! 

"Say spoon! Or maybe snake? Shoes? Wait then how come you can pronounce your name hahaha!!!" Luhan kept on teasing me.

"Aish that's it!" I finally burst and stood up...

 

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Sehun got up and pulled Luhan by his collar. They started pushing each other and although their not fighting, it seemed like they are. They are actually just pushing each other in a friendly way cause Sehun wants to stop Luhan's teasing and Luhan just played along.

"Hyung... Stop teasing me..." Sehun whined as he pushed Luhan.

"Why should I?" Luhan teased and Sehun pushed him harder.

The two of them pushed each other harder with each push and eventually, they reached the edge of the couch and falled onto each other... AND their lips were connected... AGAIN. The two just froze in their spot with their eyes opened wide. Luckily they were alone in the living room. D.O broke their moment by shouting "Kids! Lunch is cooked!!!" with that the both of them quickly stood up and were awkward. Luhan started the conversation first

"Well it was an accident... Let's just forget about it..."

"Yeah.. Let's go eat! Race you to the kitchen!!!" Sehun replied and they raced to the kitchen both of their hearts still pounding from the kiss.

 

 

 

OK so I won't be able to update on weekdays... I can only update during the weekends... My tests are coming and I have more homeworks so please wait patiently... The next couple would be KAISOO^^ I would do it in Suho's house for all the couple to show how the couples bond and know each other more... The updates would be slow but on the weekends where I have more free time I could update more than 1 chap so please wait for me^^

Comment and subscribe guys^^ !