Getting to know you (BaekYeol)

EXO Yearbook

SUHO'S HOUSE

EXO reached Suho's house and they were all amazed by Suho's house. His house was HUGE! The boys hurriedly went inside and were even more amazed by the interior design. Suho just chuckled at their facial expressions and lead D.O to the kitchen. 

"WOAH your kitchen's so big!!!" D.O said with his large eyes O_O and Suho just chuckled.

"The ingredients you need are all in the fridge! I would just go get the boys some drinks and start the project! Take your time and have fun cooking!" Suho said and went out to the living room to serve the boys some drinks. D.O started preparing the ingredients right away; which he had a hard time picking since there was so many choices of ingredients.

"Hey guys have a drink!" Suho said and the boys sipped at their drinks and it was starting to get awkward since they didn't know which couple should start the project first since if they all ask each other at once, it would be very noisy.

Suho thought of an idea and voiced it out"why don't each couple get to a space so that they could privately ask each other? I have enough space, I have 3 study rooms and all of the rooms have study tables so you guys can go pick which spot you want." 

At first EXO were hesitating but as SuLay and XiuChen left first, the rest went ahead too. 

BAEKYEOL

(BAEKHYUN'S POV)

Me and Chanyeol are now in the study room and it was big. There were also many books around the room with 2 laptops and 1 computer. Boy was Suho rich; well at least his not acting like a spoilt brat just because his rich. EXO are rich too but we are humble keke. So now, me and Yeollie(yes I made him a nickname and he calls me Hyun) are standing in the middle of the room so we decided to take a seat. I decided to ask first:

"So Yeollie! Umm what's your hobby?"

"I like playing the guitar and even though I'm a rapper because of my deep voice, I can still sing well... You wanna hear?" Chanyeol replied and I gladly accept his offer of hearing him sing.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Chanyeol went to his bag to grab his iPod and scrolled through the numerous number of songs he had. He stopped when he finally found the song and started singing... He was singing... Baby

After he finished singing, Baekhyun clapped loudly and Chanyeol just smiled and blushed. He doesn't know why he was blushing but Baekhyun's cheering just made him blush, he thought that it was because Baekhyun was complimenting him thats why.

"So what's your hobby?" Chanyeol asked.

"My hobby is singing, piano and hapkido which is why my kicks are kinda strong hehe^^" Baekhyun replied and Chanyeol nodded in understanding.

The two chatted happily and they started to know more about each other. 

Baekhyun was the all rounder entertainer and Chanyeol was the prankster.

"Hey guys I finished cooking!!!" D.O shouted so the couples started to pack their things.

"Oh yeah, you sang for me just now so I should let you hear my singing too!" Baekhyun said excitedly and started searching for the song and when he finally did, he started singing in his angelic voice. He was singing Peter Pan.

Chanyeol was so captivated in Baekhyun's singing and he started feeling his heart beating very fast.

"Omo! Why is my heart feeling this way?! I'm just captivated by his singing... Don't think so much Park Chanyeol, you like Dara so there's no way you would like a guy... You're straight!" Chanyeol thought and Baekhyun snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yeollie let's go or else there would be no food left for us!" Baekhyun called and rushed downstairs.

"Even the nickname he gave me sounds sweet..."Chanyeol thought and smiled to himself before rushing down to grab his lunch.

 

 

 

YAY! BaekYeol is done! What do you guys think?? If I have time today I could do HunHan^^ Do you guys want the next couple to also be in Suho's house or somewhere else? Comment guys!