Cooking together? (KaiSoo)

EXO Yearbook

SUHO'S HOUSE

(D.O's POV)

Wow... Suho's house is huge and his kitchen... Gosh I could marry it, it's sooo huge like there are three refrigerator and two cooking stoves.... Ok I have to start cooking... What should I cook oh dear.. Wait I know Suho likes sushi, Luhan likes samgyeopsal, Xiumin likes steamboat other than baos, Tao likes western food, Baekhyun likes everything so it doesn't matter and I like kimchi spagetthi. Since I couldn't decide I should just cook a little of everything! Now let's see I have to take out the ingredients so I need to cook rice, I need chicken, seaweed etc. Well I should start with the vegetables.

 

KAI'S POV

*Sigh* Every couple went to their own places already and now I'm here alone... Oh well let me go find D.O, I hope it wouldn't be awkward since I messed up his cake the other time... Well, I'm not going to apologise, I'm the cool guy heheh. So let's see, I better not mess up with his cooking, maybe I could help him and ask about him at the same time! OK, he looks so happy right now just washing the vegetables... So cute! Wait Kai! Kim Jongin did you say he was cute?! Aish whatever hurry up I have to go talk to him if I want the project to be done well...

 

AUTHOR'S POV

So Kai went into the kitchen and decided to start a conversation.

"Hey D.O! Whatcha cooking? Do you need help, I could help!" Kai asked but D.O answered

"Are you trying to mess with my cooking again? This food I'm cooking is for our group so don't you dare ruin it!!!" "Wow, so fierce... Maybe I should really apologise to him so that I could bond with him...' Kai thought.

"Look, I'm sorry about the other time, let's start over ok? Nice to meet you Kyungsoo, I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai!" D.O looked suprised by Kai's sudden move but he gladly replied

"OK! Let's start over! Nice to meet you Kai! Umm if you want to help me you could help by cutting the vegetables into sizes big eonugh to put into the sushi and pluck some vegetables for the steamboat! Oh by the way, what is your favourite food?" D.O asked

"Well, I like fried chicken a lot! Do you think you could cook for me?" Kai asked and did puppy eyes and D.O agreed.

The two started preparing the ingredients and to D.O's suprise, Kai is not bad at cutting. 

"Hey! Good job with the cutting!" D.O complimented and Kai thanked him for his compliment.

As time went by, Kai started asking D.O questions and learnt that D.O took singing lessons and he likes singing while D.O found out that Kai loves dancing and attended different dance class to experience the different feeling.

"Hey! Do you want to see my dance moves?" Kai asked since he was getting bored and D.O agreed since he wanted to see how well this boy could dance.

Kai started to dance to Justin Timberlake-y Back. He did waves and other cool moves which he executed smoothly. After dancing D.O was amazed and halfway through Kai's dancing, D.O felt like he was gonna have a nose-bleed.

"Now it's your turn to show me your skills! Show me how well you sing!" Kai told D.O and he agreed since Kai already danced for him.

D.O started singing and Kai fell for his deep singing. When he was done singing, Kai applauded loudly and D.O was humble.

They went back to preparing the food and when it was time to serve the dish, Kai was told to wash the platesand utensils for the food. Being playful, he splashed water onto D.O and this led to a mini water fight. As the floor was slippery, D.O slipped and luckily, Kai caught him in time so now D.O was in Kai's arms and although both of them didn't want to let go, they had to before someone spotted them and D.O went ahead to serve the food.

'Gosh that was...awkward? But I felt comfortable in his arms... What are you thinking Kyungsoo...'  Thought D.O and called EXO to eat. Little did he know Kai was feeling the same.

 

 

 

KAISOO DONE!!! Short and boring update but I'm kinda tired but since I have some time I decided to update for you guys!!! So which couple do you want next and where do you want it to be at? Comment to tell me your opinion for the next couple and where its gonna take place! Bye guys! Comments are appreciated!!!

-theEXOfan-

Which couple do ya all want next??? We will try to make it interesting n update more frequently! Luv ya all!!!<3

>exotics_jovy<