Couple Sensations (All Couples)

EXO Yearbook

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

"Yo Lay! Don't be sad! Look! It's YOUR Suho~" I teased Lay since me and the rest of the kingkas knew that Lay was sad because yesterday, 13 August, was his father death anniversary.

We know that Lay is biual so we kinda figured out that he likes Suho. We promised Lay not to tell the rest of EXO. Well we all left early yesterday because Lay was sad so we all knew what happened to Lay. *sigh* I could have spent more time with Bacon yesterday... Oh well, kind of unbelievable but after yesterday's bonding session, we became best friends! We are the EGG AND BACON couple in EXO kekeke~ Oh Bacon is with Suho and the rest of EXO!

"Waddup Bacon!" I called him excitedly and he replied me with the same greeting except he called me eggy.

 

AUTHOR'S POV 

So the EXO gang headed to class and the lesson soon begun. The lessons were boring but thanks to each others' company, they felt happy since they were exchanging notes and telling silly jokes to each other without the teacher knowing.

Suho was concerned for Lay and they were so loving towards each other.

"Hey,you feel better?" Suho asked Lay and Lay responded with a smile, showing his dimples which made Suho want to fanboy over him. He now knows why Lay is a kingka in school and he totally deserves to be one of the kingka.

'Of course I'm feeling better! As long as you're with me~' Lay thought to himself and smiled. They are both slowly falling for each other...

 

Tao and Kris were kinda awkward since EXO witnessed their 'kiss' the last tine and they are feeling embarrassed.

They were both thinking 'what should I do? Damn this is awkward!' But since they are both divas,they should be able to forget about their 'kiss' and make up and be friends.

 

Kai and D.O shared a lot of skinships and most of the time, Kai was the one who initiated them,touching D.O every now and then. Kai's fangirls envy D.O since they are so close. Inside Kai, there is something which makes him feel happy with D.O and he can't explain why...

 

Luhan and Sehun has a very cute friendship and they are always teasing each other. Luhan teasing Sehun about his lisp and Sehun teasing Luhan about his korean and baby face. Many who don't know them would think they were siblings with Sehun being the older brother and Luhan being the younger one as he has a baby face but Sehun is the maknae of EXO!

 

Chen was pinching Xiumin's cheeks and Xiumin could only whine about how his cheeks hurt because of Chen constant pinching. Every now and then, Xiumin would scold Chen and hit him on the shoulder but Chen would just laugh and continue pinching so Xiumin gave up and let Chen do what he wants.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are just joking around and Chanyeol's laughter could be heard once in a while which resulted them getting punished.

"Park Chanyeol! Byun Baekhyun! What;s so funny? Stand outside the class with your hands above your heads!" Ms Cho scolded them.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both went out, feeling embarrassed. Although they were being punished, the duo were still fooling around.

"Ring..."the bell rang, signalling the next class of the day.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV 

"Our next class is physical education! Hurry let's go change! Pali!!!" I dragged Baekhyun with me and we changed in the boys' locker room. 

"Ok class! We would be doing basketball for the boys and netball for the girls! Hurry! Form into groups of 5, oh no, 6 so that you guys could substitute 1 person in the game." Mr Kang told the class.

'Oh ho~ This is gonna be fun! Basketball! I could easily thrash Baekkie~ Hehe this is gonna be so fun!' I thought playfully to myself.

 

 

Yo Yo! Did you guys wait long? Well I would be updating BaekYeol next!!! Is this chap boring??? Sorry if it is I just wanted to do an intro first. Will do a double update then we have tests coming up so we can't update... D: But we will update once our tests are over! Wait for my next update BaekYeol!!! Kekeke. Keep commenting guys! Subscibe to the story and upvote~ ^^ Appreciate your comment guys. Keep commenting otherwise I won't update hmp! JKJK kekeke LOL>.<

-theEXOfan-