The Troll and Baozi >.< (XiuChen)

EXO Yearbook

SUHO'S HOUSE

(CHEN'S POV)

OOOOOOO that was just sooo... Wow? I can't believe our kungfu panda Tao kissed that Kris! I mean they are both divas... Oh well the time we spent in Suho's house really helped! I got to know more about Xiuminnie!!! Our time spent was so fun I totally trolled Xiuminnie haha! His so easy to troll! Oh right let's see how it actually went...

FLASHBACK (Still Chen's POV)

"Yo! So let's see I'll have to introduce myself formally to you! Umm I'm Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen! What would be your nickname for me eh? Chenchen? Daedae? Anything is fine ya know! Oh and your name is Xiumin right? I remembered the first time you introduced you were carrying that box of baozis. My nickname for you shall be Xiuminnie!!! Cute eh hehe" I talked excitedly while Xiumin was just stuffing his mouth with baozis -_- Pay attention to me too!!! As I wanted to play with Xiuminnie too, I took his baozi from him and started running away with it while he was shocked and chased after me.

"Hey! My baozi!!! Give it back, my precious!!! :(" Xiumin yelled at me while I just laughed and continued running away from him until suddenly, he taekwondo me and I fell onto the ground, hurt.

"Hey! Is your baozi THAT IMPORTANT that you have to use taekwondo on me?! HMPH!" I said to him as he just chuckled and apologised. I couldn't stay mad at him since his so cute so I just pinched his cheeks.

"Aish ok I forgive you... YOUR CHEEKS ARE SO CUTE!!!" I exclaimed and so sinceour main motive here is getting to know each other more, I decided to tell him more about myself.

"I have quite a big family, I have two brothers, Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun and a sister, Kim Taeyeon! That's quite a number of siblings to me and oh! I also love singing, I can hit the highest note among the kingkas!!! Let me show you!"

And that's pretty much how our singing competition start...

 

AUTHOR'S POV 

So Chen started the first note, do~ and so on until Chen voice cracked and Xiumin eventually won.

"Yesh! I won so you have to treat me baozi!!!" Xiumin exclaimed, obviously excited with the thought of baozis and being the troller Chen was...

"OK OK Lemme see... Hmmm I'll treat you to a hundred baozis!"

"YAY!!!"

"In my next life! HAHAHAHA TROLLED! Bleh! Mehrong :p"

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU MOTHA ER?! MY BAOZIS NOOOOOO!"

And the two started quarelling and they were so loud that they disturbed the SuLay couple and Suho had to quiet them down but the quietness didn't last for long when D.O called EXO for food.

The two childs were so excited with the thought of food they were literally running like lightning as if their lifes depended on it. 

"FOOOOODDDDD!!!!" They exclaimed and everyone just laughed at their childishness.

----END OF FLASHBACK----

 

XIUMIN'S POV

'Today's fun! Being with Chenchen is fun... Now he still owes me my baozis hmpft. But I can't stay mad at him like this... I just can't, I wonder why...' Xiumin thought and went home happily.

 

 

 

Yeah XiuChen!!! Haha. So the previous TaoRis chapter was written by your co-author and now your author has written you guys a XiuChen chapter WOOHOO! That's a double update ^^ Keep supporting our fanfic guys! So you guys ready for the next chapter which is Sulay? You guys want the co-author to write or me to write eh? I think the co-author could do a better job in writing SuLay haha. :p Keep commenting! Do you guys want SuLay to happen in Suho's house to see how well they bond? Well bye guys and don't forget to comment, especially silent readers -_- Haha <3 well bye guys! Next chapter SuLay co-author will write! 

-theEXOfan-