HunHan (He stole my first kiss!)

EXO Yearbook

    In school, Sehun was up next to bully and his target was Luhan. He was beginning to feel worried as he doesn't want to get beaten up like Kris and Chanyeol... As he had reached school early, he decided to head down to the library where he would have an unexpected encounter...

 

LUHAN'S POV

I came to school early today so that I could grab my homework and do some revision since I couldn't do so at home because of my twin sister, Yoona. She kept annoying me and I had left my homework in my locker yesterday so I went to school early. After walking to my locker and grabbing my homework, I decided to study in the school library since the classroom was still locked and I could study there. Luckily it was still very early so there were very few students in school. I did my homework and found an interesting book so I decided to read it. I got so engrossed in the book that I didn't notice someone infront of me. And something happened...

 

SEHUN'S POV

I entered the school library and was finding a book when I saw a familiar figure sitting on a table reading a book. I smirked as I found my target there and he seemed harmless... I decided to approach him but as I was about to do so, he started packing his things and was about to leave. He was walking in my direction so I decided to trip him. But what happened next was unexpected.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

After Sehun tripped Luhan, they ended up being on top of each other and they shared a kiss. It was their first kiss and they were both very shocked. "Wow his lips are soft..."both of them thought and they immediately snapped out of their thoughts after hearing the librarian clearing . They backed away from each other and Sehun started the argument.

"You just stole my first kiss! I was reserving it for my special someone and you stole it! What's more you're a guy! I cant believe I shared my first kiss with a guy!!! "Sehun accused Luhan who was shocked.

"You were the one who tripped me! And now you're blaming me?! That was my first kiss too! I demand an apology!!!" Luhan fired back and both boys were starting to get angry. 

Before they could start a heated argument, the librarian stopped them and as students were beginning to fill the school, both boys just stormed out of the library. But unfortunately for them there were some students who witnessed the scene and they took pictures too. The pictures were sent to everyone and soon everybody in school knew about the news of 'the boys first kiss'. Sehun and Luhan were both very embarrassed about the incident. But both of them felt something when they shared a few moments just now in the library. "What is this feeling?" Sehun thought but his thought was cut off when his phone beeped, indicating a text. When he opened it he found himself smiling at a picture of him kissing Luhan. "Arghh what's wrong with me!? I'm not falling for him.. It was because it was my first kiss calm down Oh Sehun... Sehun calmed himself, little did he know that Luhan was experiencing the same feelings too.

 

CHAPTER 4 DONE!!! I hope you guys enjoyed so far... I made Hunhan kiss haha well hope you guys liked it... The next chapter maybe KAISOO if not I'm planning to make them get closer to each other faster but not too fast, what do you guys think? Comment and suggestions please thanks ^^