What A Big Nose You Have!

The Bangtan Tales

[NOTE]: Drinking, Under-aged drinking, Explicit language

Little Red Riding Jimin
She had barely swallowed her last grain of rice, when the boys started to eagerly clean the table. Within a minute, the entire table had been cleared off and given another two, the entire kitchen was spic and span as well. She chuckled at the effectiveness with which the group cleaned up, "I should have them over more often", she thought to herself. She stood up to reluctantly get the bottles from the balcony. She knew she would be fine, she could hold her liquor fairly well, but she was worried about condoning under-aged drinking. She sighed and decided it just simply wasn't her problem. She came back inside to find the troupe gathered around the table again, awaiting her arrival or rather, what she brought with her. 
 
"I really don't think this is right, but I honestly don't think you'll let it up to me anyway.", she told them, eyes resting momentarily on Jeongguk. Jimin got up and gently took the bag from her hand, "It'll be fine, we won't break anything.", he smiled at her. "It's not the breaking I'm worried about it's the principle of letting.. Nevermind, let's just get on with it.", she sighed again. Her words met with enthusiasm from the group, followed by shot glasses being passed around the table by Taehyung. "Where did you even..", she whispered in surprise of the appearance of the glasses she was sure she'd stowed all the way at the back of one of the cabinets. Taehyung simply looked up at her and gave her a sly smile. She rolled her eyes and sat down at the empty spot between Jimin and Namjoon. Suga slammed his hand down on the table, "The question is..! What should we play?". Looks were exchanged across the table. "How about we go with Russian Roulette for now? To warm up?", Seokjin proposed. "Isn't that a bit slow?", Hoseok objected. "It's fine, it's fine.", Jimin cut him off and got up to get a pitcher of water from the kitchen. Jeongguk expertly lined up the small glasses, "I'll start as bartender.", he said with a determined smirk on his face. Jimin put the pitcher next to Jeongguk and handed him a bottle of vodka. "Well then, lady and gentlemen, if you would please close your eyes?", Jeongguk motioned them to follow his instructions. She glanced around the group quickly and saw all the young men had obliged immediately. She closed hers as well and soon after heard Jeongguk start pouring the drinks. Six glasses with water, one with vodka, all nearly filled to the brim. "There we go, please open your eyes.", Jeongguk said smugly. All responded to him quickly and grabbed a glass from the group standing in the middle of the table. "Dangit it Yoongi, I wanted that one!", Hoseok yelled, followed by laughter from the culprit. She looked down at her glass, hoping she'd picked a water one, but preparing her face for the sharp afterburn of vodka. Jeongguk started counting down, "Three.. Two.. One.. Bottoms up!". Seven hands shot up in unison, eyes flickering from one to another in anticipation of the result of the random picking. She braced herself shortly, before relaxing at the taste of water. She did however hear a nearly inaudible sound coming from her right. As soon as the glasses had been pound down back onto the table, the pointing of fingers began. Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin pointed at Yoongi, while Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and herself accused Namjoon. Finally Jeongguk spoke to give the results, "The one who had picked vodka was.. Our Namjoon!". She and the others let out a small victorious sound, as they started to distribute their shots. 
 
They kept playing until they had finished the first bottle and a half. She looked around the now slightly rosy faces sitting around her, but was met with a blatantly sober stare from Jeongguk. He smiled at her, "It seems you're not bad either, hm?". She nodded, acknowledging her opponent, "Same goes, kiddo.". She felt Jimin starting to lean on her a little and smiled softly to herself. He was in a heated discussion with Yoongi and Taehyung on whether he could rap or not. She heard Namjoon chuckle, next to her, at the younger boy's attempts. Suddenly, Hoseok spoke up, "How 'bout we play 'Never have I ever?'. That's a bit more past-paced.". She couldn't help but laugh a little at his bright red cheeks. "Sounds like a good plan.", she said as she reached over for the glasses and grabbed a second bottle. She made sure to fill them all the way up before dealing them around the table. "Wait, so we, uh, drink if you've never done what's being, uh, said by the other person right?", Jimin asked, slightly slurred. Yoongi laughed at him, "Yeah, that's the idea. Good job, Jiminnie.". She grabbed the small glass resolutely, "I'll start! Never have I ever.. petted a tarantula.". Soon, all hands except her own and Taehyung's shot up, accompanied by slight grunts as the alcohol hit their throats. "You've petted one before?", she asked him curiously. "My ex-girlfriend owned one as a pet.", he replied dryly. "I-i see.", she smiled. "I'm next, right??", Jimin asked eagerly. "Yeah, sure.", Namjoon said. "Ok, ok. Never have I ever.. Ehh.. ridden a bicycle!", he said, quite content with his answer. The group sighed in unison, "Aaah, what's that!", Yoongi punched him on the shoulder teasingly. "Seriously!?", Seokjin suddenly yelled as Hoseok took a quick sip. He looked hard at his hands that enveloped the small glass in front of him, "I just never learned, ok?". Jeongguk patted him on the shoulder reassuringly, "That's ok, hyung. It just makes you a bit of an idiot.". Hoseok eyed him furiously, but let the boy be. Yoongi cleaned his throat, "Well then. Never have I ever.. won a rap battle.", he grinned at Namjoon. She looked up in surprise, "You guys are rappers?", as the rest of the group took their bitter medicine. Yoongi smiled at her, "We are. And not too shabby at that.". Namjoon intervened shortly, "Don't get too cocky, Yoongi. We've both still got a long way to go.".
 
"Yeah, yeah~ Don't be a bore.", Yoongi waved away his words. Jeongguk noticed she hadn't taken a shot yet, "Aren't you drinking?". She smirked at him, "I won one in elementary school. We had a talent show and I beat the teacher.". Jimin giggled softly next to her and leaned onto her a little more, "How cool~". She chuckled at his state and looked over to Hoseok, "You really weren't joking earlier, huh?". Hoseok laughed a hearty laugh, "I told you, he's pretty bad.". She looked at Jimin's bright red ears, "Yeah, no kidding.". Taehyung suddenly spoke up, "Never have I ever.. kissed a guy.". A few confused looks were exchanged, but soon the majority of the hands went up, including Taehyung's own. She looked over to Seokjin, curious look in her eyes. He was fidgeting with his thumbs when he noticed her stare. "Elementary school, same as you. Only not with a teacher, obviously.", he started to explain, "I was in a play, but they wanted to make us less gender bound, so they switched up the roles of Sleeping Beauty and well.. things happened. I was a very pretty princess, I'll have you know.", he winked at her. She chuckled, "Ah, so it was like that.". 
 
Conversation quickly picked up, the group reminiscing about their childhood and sharing anecdotes. Laughter filled the room time after time, laced by the sweet smell of liqour. Jimin had by now slipped down into her lap and looked at her with a small pout, he pulled on her shirt to get her attention, "Wait.. does that mean you've kissed a guy before as well?". She looked down at him, chuckling at his cute expression, "Why, wasn't I supposed to?". He blushed a little, "That's not it..", he trailed off. She petted his head, "Don't be jealous.". Namjoon glanced over and smiled knowingly at the pair. He motioned Hoseok and Seokjin to follow him as he got up and moved to the couch, where they started to inspect her record collection. He was surprised when he found an old Otis Redding record and eagerly put it on the turntable and let down the needle. Quickly, Try A Little Tenderness started playing from the speakers. 
 
"Do you know Bliss n Eso?", she asked Yoongi expectantly. She could see his brain working as hard as it could, but he ended up slowly shaking his head, "No.. I don't think I've heard of them before.". She smiled, "They're a duo from Australia. They've got some seriously good lyrics. It's refreshing to hear rappers speak about environmental changes and actual issues instead of the regular money, and es, you know?". He hummed in agreement. She had unconsciously started to play with Jimin's hair, gently running her fingers through. She and Yoongi kept at it for a while, discussing and exchanging artists they felt respect or disdain for. Taehyung and Jeongguk quietly observed the conversation, joining in here and there.
 
Time passed quickly as conversations continued, moving from one subject to another. Yoongi had gone to the bathroom and Taehyung and Jeongguk where having their own little discussion about different types of Maple Story strategies. Jimin had since gotten up and determinedly started drinking water in an attempt to sober up slightly. It'd been a quick hour, yet she could already notice some of his usual cheek returning. She was enjoying the music selected by Hoseok, when he suddenly grabbed her hand, "We promised to go star gazing, right?". She looked at him with slightly widened eyes, surprised by his sudden vigor. "Yes. Yes, we did. Why?". He smirked at her, "Why not go now?". She stared at him for a moment, before returning his smile, getting up, picking up a bottle of Jägermeister and walking out onto the balcony, leading him the way. They sat down in the softly pillowed chairs, taking in the cool night air. It reminded her a lot of the evening on which she had seen him for the first time. "Funny how those things can do.", she chuckled at him. He looked at her with confusion in his eyes. "First you were down there.", she pointed at the group of bushes he had stood in front of, "And now here you are.". He smiled at her warmly and leaned over from his chair, as he softly tapped her chest where her heart lay, "Now, it's just a matter of time before I'm here as well.". She blushed at his words and let out a nervous laugh, "That is so insanely cheesy!". She demonstratively opened the bottle she had brought with her and put her lips at the opening. She took a rather large sip and coughed a little once she had swallowed the cold, licorice-tasting liquid. She could hear him chuckling at her and shed him a quick glare. He took the bottle from her and put it down beside him. He got up and sat down on the armrest of her chair. "So where's this Ursa.. mayor?", he asked her hesitantly. She snickered, "Ursa major and it's.. can you see those three stars? And then that group?". She tried to draw the constellation into the night sky, just as she had done that first night she had met him. He leaned closer to her to get a better look at where she was pointing, "Where, where? Where did it start again?". She was slightly taken aback by the sudden proximity of his face as she could smell his cologne, mixed with the scent of vodka. She felt like the smell was slowly intoxicating her. Before she knew it, her hand was reaching not for the stars, but for the collar of his shirt. She grabbed it firmly and made him turn to face her. He looked at her in surprise, but his face quickly relaxed into its usual smirk when he looked into her eyes, "Yes, noona?". 
 
"Shut up.", she whispered as she pulled him in for a kiss. "Just shut up for once."
 

She gently the cracked bark of the oak.
She could see thousands of ants hard at work,
walking up and down through the deep burrows of the tree.
A sweet, familiar scent started to fill her nose.
She looked around to look for the source
but was met with nothing but forest.
Finally, she looked up and saw him sitting lazily on a branch.
"Oh grandmother, what a big nose you have!"
He yelled down at her, jokingly.
"The better to smell you with!"
She replied with a content grin.