Out The Rabbit Hole She Came

The Bangtan Tales
Little Red Riding Jimin
"I actually feel sorry for you, you know?", Jeongguk spoke coldly, "Watching you screw yourself over, yet you don't seem to understand when you should just give up.". She scoffed at his words, "Drop the act already. If you think your pity can influence me at all, you clearly haven't gotten to know me.". Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head, "Don't you think you're just being stubborn now?". A gentle smile settled on her lips, "I know for a fact that I'm being stubborn. Which is exactly why you should move out of my way and let me in already, since I'm not planning on leaving.". The boy stared at her, captivated by her gaze. He was about to go into rebuttal, when a person just out of sight from within the apartment coughed, gaining the attention of the pair. "Leave it, Jeongguk.",  Jimin said with a small voice. Her eyes darted up in an attempt to meet his, but he turned away the second they did. Hesitantly, Jeongguk finally moved, allowing her to pass through the doorway. She did so instantly, near tripping over her own feet in her hurry. 
"Would you please just let me talk to you before assuming things?", she had trouble controlling her volume as she felt the frustration in her mind building up at his refusing to face her. He stayed silent. "How do you expect things to work between us if you don't even listen to what I'm telling you. If you just put words and actions to my name without figuring that maybe, maybe, you should talk to me before doing so?", inwardly, she cursed at herself for her harsh words. This was not how she had planned to go about this. "Do you think I don't care about you or something? Do you think I don't care whether you misunderstand? Do you honestly think I would purposely hurt you?", she had started this wrongly, but couldn't bring herself to stop. She paused, allowing herself to breathe and calm down ever so slightly. Meanwhile, Jeongguk had skillfully sneaked out of the apartment, giving the quarreling couple their space. Jimin closed his eyes, collecting himself before speaking. "It just hurts me to see you getting all comfortable with everyone but me. It feels like it should be me, before any of my friends, that knows your name. That it should be me that you're playing around in the park with. That it should be me that knows you the best. I just don't understand, since I thought you felt the same way.", his words were laced with desperation, drenching her in a cold fever. "I do feel the same way. I want you to be all of those people and I want you to be happy, together with me. The only problem here is that you seem to refuse to listen to me whenever I try to explain just what really happened and what was really going on.", she swallowed hard before whispering, "I want you to trust me.". 
 
These were the words he had wanted to hear, forcing him to finally turn back to her, trapping her in his embrace. "Then why the hell did you avoid me? Why didn't you just pin me down and yell at me?! You know I'm an idiot!", he said and was rewarded with a smile. "Well that makes two of us, because I thought it'd be better to leave you alone for a bit.", she could feel a pricking feeling start to crawl up , "And then when I tried to explain you had already made up you mind and it felt like I was talking to a wall.". He cupped her face in his hands, gently her cheeks, "I was just really confused.". She wrapped her arms around his familiar waist, pulling him closer to her, "I was being really confusing.". They both chuckled before letting go of their discussion and reconciling their lips. When he pulled away from her, small tears had softly started to glide down her face, confusing him once more. "What's the matter? Isn't this a good thing?", he asked, startled. She chuckled at him, "I'm just really relieved, silly.". She couldn't help but smile broader when she saw his lips pull into the smirk that had caught her attention from the day they met. "Then maybe I can make you feel a little more relieved.", he said cheekily, scooping her up in one swift movement. She let out a little cry of surprise, but quickly settled into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck. "Try me.", she whispered into his ear. 
There was no need for her to repeat herself as he determinedly walked them to his bed, gently putting her down. "So you've been working out more, hm?", she , reminding him of the previous time he had attempted to lift her. "I had to do something while my head was working overtime.", he replied to her absentmindedly, fully focused on ing her blouse. She shook her head and chuckled at his eagerness, "In that case, at least something positive came out of this whole mess.". She brought up her hands to his shoulder and expertly flipped them over, pinning him to the bed. She smoothly wiped a stray strand of hair from his face, admiring his features. "This may sound very strange..", she started hesitantly. He looked at her in expectation, "But?". She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, "I think I might be in love with you.". He instantly pulled her to his chest and near crushed her in his arms in his excitement. "Can you say that again?", he asked cravingly. She chuckled, "I love you, Jimin.". He let out a content sigh at the repeating of her words, before speaking up himself. He whispered breathlessly, as he kissed the small of her neck, "I love you too, Senna.".
 

 

At last reunited,

The boy and the girl.

They settled themselves

in a field

of daisy and clover.

Newfound trust they yield,

now that their loneliness was over.

But what of the cat,

I hear you ask in wonder.

Worry not for his boredom,

for he found a new person to ponder.