*Story News*

The Bangtan Tales

Hi there Reader!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that took the trouble of reading my story, especially those who found it worthy enough to subscribe or comment or even upvote! It was amazingly supporting to me to see people enjoying this fanfiction and I had not expected anyone to be interested at all. A special thank you goes out to my dear friends who put up with me whining about Jimin in general, but especially listening to all my ideas and doubts. So, thank you, everyone!

With chapter 15, the story of Jimin and Senna as the main characters has come to an indefinite end. I might write more about them, but it's also time for me to start writing stories with different people. This is what I mostly wanted to discuss right now. My plan is to continue this series and make a collection called "The Bangtan Tales". I was planning on stopping after Little Red Riding Jimin had come to its end, but after thinking about it, I want to elaborate on this universe. Basically, what I want to do is have each member have his own fairy tale/children's tale. As you might have noticed, Taehyung has slowly been working his way to the front of the stage, in an Alice in Wonderland themed world. I'm not sure how this will all work exactly, but I'm very eager to try and make it work. I've actually got the next two or three BTS tales set up in my mind already, so I'll quickly have to start writing! 

The only bad news, depending on how you see it, that I feel I should share at this moment, is that I am extremely tired/busy with university. As some of you might know, I have recently moved out of my parents' house and to another city. I'm still busy settling down here and on top of university homework, I've joined a student society which is taking up a lot of my time as well. I feel like updating daily, but at the expense of the chapters' quality isn't the right thing to do, so please bear with me and don't hold a grudge if I fail to update. Trust that I am working on my story whenever I can and that I'll have the next chapter up ASAP.

Finally, I would like to thank you all again and express my excitement and hope for the rest of this series. I can only hope that you will all stick with me and enjoy whatever I still have in store for you.

 

As always; please anticipate and lots of love,

Poofles