Bell The Cat

The Bangtan Tales
Little Red Riding Jimin
She stared at the boy sitting on her couch, gently cleaning himself with the damp towel she had handed him earlier. She had many questions to ask him, but decided to wait for him to start explaining first. After a couple minutes of silence, he put the towel down and turned to face her. "Better?", he asked with a painful grin. "Slightly.", she nodded. He sighed as he stretched his limbs carefully, "So, I suppose you're curious as to what happened.". She scoffed at his words, "More than curious, to be honest.". He squinted his eyes at her seemingly sarcastic tone, "Well, Jimin happened. I don't know what you did, but you pissed him off good.". 
 
"What I did!? Excuse you?", she said to him in shock, "When he came in here he was already shaken because of you meddling in our affairs!". He chuckled darkly, "Did I really? I only asked him whether he knew your name. Any person who means anything to another should at least know that person's name, right? And he didn't, so I told him.". He paused for a moment, "Too bad he had to hear it from me.". She stared at him in disbelief, "Setting aside the fact that you went out of your way to track down my name, why the hell would you mess with whatever is between Jimin and I?". She sighed, "Or was, because I honestly don't know anymore.". He snickered, "Are you putting this on me now? Nothing would've happened if you wouldn't have been so pretend mysterious.".
 
"I never meant to-.. I don't need to explain myself to you.", she brought up a hand and massaged the bridge of her nose as she leaned against the table, "Okay, yes, I'll admit I didn't think this through.". He got up and walked over to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, "It'll be fine, he might be mad now, but it'll pass.". He patted her head gently, "Don't worry your pretty little head over a guy like him too much." Her eyes shot up as she moved out of his reach, "Yeah, thanks.". Suspicion entered her eyes, "So are you okay now? It's getting kind of late, I'm pretty worn out from this mess. I just want to shower and sleep, to be honest.". He smiled at her kindly, "Of course, I understand. Do you mind if I stick around for a little longer though? I'm afraid I upset the group dynamic a bit and have caused everyone to be cross with me.". Her head immediately told her to refuse his request, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him to leave for some reason. The beaten up sight of her friend and tired look in his eyes convincing her to let him stay, "Do whatever you want. Just know I'm off to bed in half an hour max.". He nodded understandingly, "If you think staying here is going to help your case, then sure.". She sighed softly and shook her head, "Well then. You know where the tea and such is. Help yourself.". She had turned around and was oblivious to the wide grin that had formed on his lips. "I will.", he said, humming.
 
 
Still steaming from the hot shower, but now in more comfortable clothes, she found Taehyung making himself a make-shift bed on the couch. She raised an eyebrow, "Are you staying over?". He looked up at her, "If it's not asking too much?". She rolled her eyes, "Why not. Let me get you a proper pillow and a blanket.". She went into her room to get the spares she had laying around, but when she was about to get back into the living room, she paused for a moment. Taehyung had his back turned to her as he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a well-toned back. Her eyes followed the supple muscles as they tensed at the movement. She shook her head in an attempt to break the spell she had fallen under and threw the sleeping necessities on the sofa, "There you go.". She focused on the rain ticking softly against the window. He turned around to face her, revealing more of his body to her, "Ah, thank you. Would you like a cup of tea? I made some while you were in the shower.". She smiled at his comfortable tone, "I'd love some.". He returned her smile, "Don't you move an inch then.". 
 
They sat next to each other, sipping their tea in silence. Slowly but surely, she could feel her eyelids getting heavy thanks to the warmth of the tea and Taehyung next to her. It didn't take much longer for her to doze off, knackered by the events of that night. He chuckled as he felt her head slip down to rest on his shoulder. He let her be for a while, making sure she was sleeping. He looked at her peaceful expression and gently wiped a strand of hair that had escaped her bun from her forehead. He sighed, "You're really making this far too easy.". He watched her chest move up and down rhythmically at her dormant breath. She wasn't exceptionally gifted or so to say, but something about her dependent state made her look even more inviting than usual. He snickered, "A game isn't fun if it's too easy though.". He bent down and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, not a bit alarmed by her brows furrowing slightly. He put her arm around his shoulder and lifted her staggeringly. "Jesus Christ, woman. You're a lot heavier that you look.", he  swore under his breath as he carried her off to her bed.
 
After tucking her in carefully, he killed the lights in the apartment and laid down in his own bed, feeling sleep wash over him as well. "Tomorrow is a new day.". The words escaped his lips in a whisper before he followed her into the land of dreams himself.
 
 
A pair of keys slid into the lock of the front door, unlocking it with ease. In stepped Ilse, returning from her trip to find a strange boy sprawled out across their couch. The moonlight that seeped in through the curtains playing over his features. Ilse walked closer and studied his sleeping face for a moment, before reaching down for her camera. She quietly took off the lens cover and took the boy's picture, mesmerised by his sly expression. She sat there, watching the slivers of light highlight the creases of his face. A door opened behind her and standing in the doorpost was her roommate, "Ilse, you're back.". Ilse turned around and nodded. "Welcome back.", the girl said drowsily. Ilse nodded again shortly, before getting up and walking to her room. She undressed quickly and laid down, looking at the picture she had taken moments before, wondering who this seemingly intriguing person was.
 

 

Finally, the feline had her to himself,
for they had found cover in a mossed cave.
He playfully twisted around her legs,
distracting her from the raging storm outside.
She smiled faintly,
welcoming the warmth of the feline.
She bent down and petted his purper coat.
"What an intereseting coat you have, puss!"
He purred at her touch,
his teethrich grin spreading over his mouth.
"The better to catch your eye with."