Sidestory - Cloudy With A Chance Of Cheshire

The Bangtan Tales
Life had been fairly easy on her lately. She and Jimin had been enjoying their days together, lazying in bed, secluded from the bustling world outside. The apartment had become their own fairly tale castle. The boys from downstairs had made it a habit to come over unexpectedly, which occasionally caused the young couple problems, but it was all in good fun. She had grown particularly fond of Yoongi and Taehyung, sharing different passions with both.With Yoongi, she could talk endlessly about music, artists and new sounds they had run into. With Taehyung on the other hand, she shared a love for cinema. They could go on well into the night, discussing the revolutionary editing of the Nouvelle Vague cinematographers or the distinctive style of  directing of Hitchcock. 
 
It was during one of these discussions that she and Taehyung decided to watch a couple of episodes of The Sopranos. "It may not be film, but it has some solid writing and acting.", she assured him, "In fact, I can't believe you haven't seen any of this yet!", she said to him, while setting up the TV. He shrugged his shoulders, "I just never really got around to it.". He gathered the snacks from the kitchen and joined her on the couch. She hit play and sighed a sigh of recognition, "Even the intro is iconic.". He laughed softly at her expression.
 
They were briefly introduced to the life of the Italo-American mobster, when he glanced over to study her face shortly. The changing lighting emitted by the television played over her face, lighting up her eyes. He watched the way her elegant lips mouthed along to the audio without fault; something only a fanatic could pull off. He chuckled to himself inaudibly, realising what he was  watching that very moment, to her, was most likely the closest he would come to reading a chapter from her diary. "Albeit a not very juicy chapter.", he added to that thought with a snicker.
 
"All right, excuse me. I'm calling a bathroom-break.", she said as she reached for the remote control to pause the mafioso adventures of Tony Soprano. He let out a small yawn as he leaned back into the cushions of the couch, "Sure.". she quickly got up and walked out the room, leaving Taehyung behind. He let his gaze wander about the now familiar four walls. He chuckled as he thought of the night he and the members burst in here and ended up deserting Jimin. "We're great friends.", he decided with a snicker as his eyes fell upon a small brown leather purse, that was laying on the salon table in front of him.
 
It had been bothering him for a while, but it hadn't felt right to ask for some reason. For as far as he knew not even Jimin knew her name and it didn't seem to matter much. Still, he found it strange and before he knew it, his hand had grabbed hold of the wallet. He opened it carefully, feeling as though he was comitting a crime. He had no difficulty finding her ID card, but was alarmed by the toilet being flushed. He hastefully slipped the card back in place after glancing it over quickly and returned the wallet to its original position, slouching back into the couch before she could see anything had been moved. "Shall we continue?", she smiled at him. "Let's.", he contently grinned at her in return.
 

 

They had let themselves fall into a peaceful slumber.

Hand in hand they had layed their beds,

upon the soft forest floor.

Sleeping as soundly as they did,

the pair was ignorant to the clouds.

Little by little the sky overhead grew dark.

A wide grinning moon was all that remained to be seen.

Night had fallen in paradise.