My parent’s grave

Red Riding Hood

 

“So, they’re dead? No they’re not.” I said. I shake Mommy’s arm. She won’t wake up like how she always does whenever Daddy and I surprise her. “Mommy, why won’t you wake up? Wake up.” Tears falls down my cheeks. “Wake up Mommy!” Mommy doesn’t wake up. Neither does Daddy. Why aren’t they waking up? “Let’s go home Mommy. Daddy, Let’s go home.” I began to cry louder. “Mommy. Daddy. Let’s go home! Mommy. Daddy. Daddy. Let’s go. Mommy. Wake up, let’s go home.”

Back to Present Time

Tears were strolling down my face. I inhale air to stop the tears from coming. It’s been 15 years already since that day. Jae was barking non-stop which made me come out of my thinking. I wipe the tears away. “What is it, Jae?”

Jae was barking forward towards the road. “What’s wrong boy?” I look forward, there was nothing. “Come on boy, let’s go back.” I pull on Jae’s leash but he wouldn’t come. I grab Jae and set him in my arms and went back. Jae keeps barking back.

After I went inside Grandma’s house and I set Jae down, he runs off.

“Grandma?” I said as I look into the kitchen. I went up to her room but she wasn’t in there too. “She’s not here…Where did she go?” I lay down on the sofa and just slept there.

Hours Later…

I wake up to the sound of Jae’s barking. I open my eyes and look at Jae. “What is it boy?” I said while yawning. I pick him up and put him on my lap. “Grandma? Are you there?” There was no reply. “Is she not back yet?” I went outside and tied Jae to a pole so he won’t run off. It was barely sunset. I start calling for Grandma. Did she go to Mom’s and Dad’s grave? I went to a road that is on the right side of Grandma’s house. That’s the way to Mom’s and Dad’s grave.

When I got there, Grandma was there sitting on the grass just staring at the plaque of my parents’ burial.

“You’re here.” she said. I sit next to her on the soft grass. “15 years has already gone by, but it felt like yesterday…” She took a deep breath and continue, “If only your parents were still alive, they would’ve got to see you turn into a full grown woman.” said Grandma. I laugh at her joke but didn’t reply back. I know Grandma is having a hard time. “They would have been so proud of you, Sung Tae.” She continues. Tears began to form in my eyes again. I look at Grandma, “Thank you for taking me in and taking good care of me, Grandma.” We both began to cry. She called out my parents’ name. I left her back at my parent’s burial.

When I got to Grandma’s, Jae wasn’t there. I thought I tied the leash tightly onto the pole. How did Jae manage to get out? Where did he go? I went out to look for him. I went to the lake because I thought he would be there. When I got there, Eun Kyu was playing with Jae again. I went towards them. “How did I know you were going to be here.” I said to Jae as I watch Eun Kyu and Jae play.

“I found Jae here.” Said Eun Kyu.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know this is a short chapter. Sorry for not updating. Well yeah, here's the link to my oneshot fanfic if you guys haven't read it yet.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/577577/do-you-love-me-oneshot-romance-you-sehun