Saying Bye

Red Riding Hood
The Next Day
 
I woke up in the morning, got ready and packed up my stuff. After that, I went downstairs to say goodbye to Grandma. “Are you leaving already?” Grandma asked.
 
“Yeah, I’ll come by sometime.” I said to her as I hug her. “Well, I have to get going now or else I’ll miss the bus back.” I smile to her.
 
“Okay, bye. I’ll see you next time.” said Grandma.
 
I wave bye to Grandma and went out of the house. After I close the door, I quickly went back to the lake. When I reach the lake, it was still peaceful as it was.
 
“Sehun!” I look around, “Sehun! Where are you?!” I look around desperately. I need to say bye to him. Aish, where could he be at this time?!
 
“What?” said Sehun from afar.
 
“Oh, there you are. I was looking all over for you.” I said to him as we both walk closer to each other.
 
“Why are you looking for me?” he asks me.
 
“Well… I’m going back to the city. I just want say good bye before I leave, you know?” I told him.
 
“Oh…” his voice drifted.
 
“Well, aren’t you going to say good bye to me?” I ask him.
 
“U-uhm, b-”
 
There was a sudden gust of wind that blow fast past us. Sehun comes and tries to cover me from the harsh blowing wind.
 
“Ahahahahahahaha! Who’s this Sehun?”said a deep voice (Chanyeol).
 
We look around. There were five mystical wolves around us (Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kai, and Xuimin).
 
“Back off!” Sehun barked as his eyes turns into a bright blue color.
 
Then the wolves turn into human boys.
 
“Wow, how come you never told us you’ve met a beautiful human girl?” said the boy with big eyes (Luhan).
Sehun’s eyes narrows.
 
“Back off I said!” Sehun said.
 
“We got no choice Sehun.” said the tallest boy there (Kris).
 
Then the boys starting running around us and I out. When I woke up, I was in a cave-like place. There was light shining on top of me. I look up and it was the moon that was the light. It’s already night time?! I missed my bus! I was tied up with strong vines. “Hey! Hey!! Let me out of here!” I struggle through the vines. “What is wrong with these vines?! How come they’re so tight?!” I keep struggling.
 
“Best for you to not struggle so much. The more you struggle, the more it tightens.” said someone popping out from the darkness. He had panda-like eyes (Tao). I stop struggling.
 
“Where is Sehun?” I ask the boy.
 
“He’s being punished right now.” He said.
 
“Punished? What punishment?! Please stop! I’ll leave him alone.” I said.
 
“Too late.” He said.
 
I frown at him. The door opens and the tall boy from earlier came and grab the vine that I was tied to. He pulls me up and drags me to a big place that looks like a hall. There were torches hanging at the sides of the walls. In the middle was a big opening to let in light. There was a big red carpet in the middle. The walls and floor were stones. I search for Sehun while in the room. Where could he be? I see the wolf with the yellow marking on its head at the top of the mini stairs sitting on its throne. That must be Alpha Suho.
 
They set me on a chair and tied me up with vines. “What have you done with Sehun?!” I blurted.
 
“That’s my question to you. And you don’t have to worry about Sehun. He is not your problem,” said Alpha Suho. “Since you already know about us, I want to know why you are here.”
 
“Let Sehun go!” I argue back.
 
“I see you’re a tough one. You must answer our question first.”
 
Using all my strength, I try to break from these vines. It is impossible. These vines seem to tighten more. Then, I remember what one of the boys said. I must not struggle.
 
“I do not know why I am here. But, do you know what you are doing to me is call? It is called kidnapping!”
 
“How did you find out about us and the lake?” Alpha Suho starts to sound angry.
 
“I don’t know! I was led to the lake!” I cried. I’ve never been so terrified my whole life. “Please, let me go.”
 
“Kris, bring me the jacket.” Alpha Suho order Kris.
 
Kris, the tall boy from earlier came in holding my jacket.
 
“Kris, search inside the jacket!” Alpha Suho order again.
 
Kris did as he was told and search inside my jacket and inside the pocket he took out the purple flower. That’s right! I have the purple flower in my jacket. Alpha Suho roar at me, “This just shows that you do have something in mind to why you are here? What are you planning to do with this flower? Show it to your human so that you can come and destroy us?!”
 
“I would have never thought of anything evil like that! How can you accuse me of a crime that I didn’t do?” Tears began to stroll down my face.
 
“Bring in Sehun!” Alpha Suho order the other boys. They brought in Sehun.
 
“Sehun!” I scream his name from the top of my throat. Sehun look over at me. The look on his face brought pain to my heart. “How can this be…” I murmur to myself.
 
“I will let you go, if you agree on this one thing…” Alpha Suho voice is calm again.
 
I kept still and listen to what he has to say.
 
“You must never, ever come here ever again and you must never make contact with Sehun. You know that you two are two different creatures and can never be together. You must leave him and everything behind.”
 
Those words brought so much pain in me. Tears stroll down my face. I tried to fight it, but I can’t. How can I just leave everything behind? I calm myself before speaking.
 
“If I agree to it, will you release Sehun?” I can barely hear my voice as I speak.
 
“Yes.” said Alpha Suho.
 
I look at Sehun one last time. The painful look on his face hurts me more than anything.
 
“Good bye, Sehun.” I said my last words to him.