Chapter 7

How To Catch Sehun in 10 Days

 

Day Seven

 

It was 5pm the very next day. Seohyun was waiting outside her house for a car to come and pick her up. Sehun had directly text her to wait for him- that he would bring a chauffeur since he could afford it. Seohyun didn’t put up any fights- she accepted it- after all, in their high-society town, it was the norm to be far-above-average-rich. She was looking forward to seeing him after his kind promises the day earlier. She was anticipating his new attitude towards her that fine Sunday.

Whilst she was waiting with her phone in her hand, she was going through text messages and realised she had ignored a lot from her friends. Hyoyeon had text her three times in the previous hour and she didn’t have time to reply. She felt bad but she was too nervous and occupied thinking about Sehun. Yet, by some sort of magic, she received a phone call from Hyoyeon. With hesitation, she answered it.

“Seohyun-ah, we haven’t hung around with each other lately, let’s go out and eat at a restaurant in Gangnam, yeah?” Hyoyeon quickly said through the phone call, flustering Seohyun. Seohyun immediately felt bad and guilty. Hyoyeon wanted her company- all her friends did. She didn’t want to say no but she had no choice. Sehun had to come first. The bet had to come first, too.

“Unnie, I’m really sorry but I can’t go.” She said reluctantly, looking down at the floor with a gulp. As she answered Hyoyeon a black Mercedes pulled up in front of the house. Sehun stepped out as soon as it braked with a elegant move, landing on the ground softly. He smiled at her, holding a bouquet of red, bright roses. Seohyun stared at him in shock but continued the conversation. He walked over to her slowly with a soft smirk.

“Why do you always say no to us? Are we nothing to you? What else are you doing? Tell me the truth, Seohyun!” Hyoyeon yelled into the phone. Seohyun bowed at Sehun who winked at her back with a brighter, nicer smile. She felt her stomach flutter with unfamiliar butterflies. She had to think before she replied to Hyoyeon. Her mind was slowly going blank.

Sehun, though, was well-aware that Seohyun was talking to an angry friend. He could hear the obvious yells from the caller. With a smirk, still holding the roses, he walked forward and handed them to her. As she was concentrating on taking the beautiful roses simultaneously, Sehun snatched the mobile and put it to his ear with the feeling of success. He knew she would be paying less attention to the phone and more to the rich-looking roses. He his lips at knowing girl's simpleton minds, ready to reply. Seohyun was about to retaliate immediately but Sehun opened his mouth and spoke before she could even do anything.

“Hello this is Seohyun’s boyfriend. I’m sorry she can’t go out with you, she’s going on a date with me.” Sehun grinned at Seohyun who was shaking her head at him, begging him to stop. “Hang up now.” He turned it off and chuckled, handing the phone to Seohyun’s free hand. She blinked at him, trying not to imagine how mad Hyoyeon would be.

“Oppa why—” she began but Sehun silenced her by making a peace sign. She sighed at his attitude- so he was still being rude. She felt herself deflate. After he gave the roses she had hoped he would have been kinder. She felt like dropping to the floor in defeat. But even if he didn’t keep to his promises, she still had the bet so she had to stay with him even if she seemed desperate and pathetic. And even though it aggravated her.

“I don’t want them to stress you out. So I didn’t say my name.” Sehun eye smiled at her before directing her towards the Mercedes with a wink. Seohyun was holding onto the roses and blushed as she sat inside, nodding at his words. Was he taking this seriously? Had he really actually, full heartedly fallen for her? Enough to realise he couldn’t say his name to her friends? She couldn’t comprehend how much of a gentleman he was being. Or even the fact that she was actually going on a date with Sehun, who was sitting right next to her as it was the most common thing ever. Her mind was startled and confused at his strange actions. At first it seemed fake, like they were both pretending at the park. To her, more than ever, it felt right to her- being with him.

“Seohyun are you listening?” Sehun brought her back to reality inside the vehicle as she unconsciously drifted off. He poked her cheek softly with his finger and pouted cutely- showing aeygo?! She stared at him as he continued to show this odd, different side of him. She felt insane seeing the emotionless dude turn into a kiyomi player guy. He began singing and dancing to it, making the actions with a happy-go-lucky face that made her blink millions of times per second. He kissed his thumb and pressed it to her forehead at the end of the tune. She felt her body explode on the inside.

“S-Sehun-ssi—” She burned scarlet at his actions but he pressed his finger against her lips and silenced her.

“Oh Ppah.” He whispered seductively, staring into her eyes intensely.  Her mind was a ticking time bomb, ready to self-destruct at any given moment. He wasn’t acting like the regular Sehun… The one she suspected he would be like. Unless she was completely wrong and her character judgement of him was far off.

“Oppa,” she began as he sat back suddenly emotionless, staring ahead at the driver like nothing had happened. She just decided to continue speaking. “If you don’t like acting like that,” she mentioned softly. He stared at her with a dumbfounded expression. “Then feel free to be yourself.” She smiled at him sweetly.

Sehun burned bright red, staring at her with a guilty expression. He nodded and smirked cutely- this time naturally- looking forward without paying her full attention. Seohyun shyly smiled downwards before looking forward at the driver who was smirking on the sly at their actions. Seohyun wanted to laugh a lot but she knew that she’d freak Sehun out.

It took a few more awkward minutes before Sehun tried to speak to her again. He looked over at her. The red roses were lying on her lap elegantly and she was dressed prettily. Her innocent, makeup less face looked stunning. He almost felt bad for using her.

“We’re watching a comedy, ‘I love you Jinyeong’, heard of it?” Sehun asked her quietly. She shook her head.

“Nope. I’d rather watch a horror you know. Like ‘Tropical Manila’! That looks fun.” She smiled at him. He shuddered in disguise. He was actually afraid of horror movies. They scared him out of his wits. If they watched a horror movie, he would no longer be a cool guy. He’d turn into a chicken.

“Okay what about a romance then? Like ‘Act’?” He smiled at her, hoping and begging and praying she would agree. He was already risking his image by going on another date in a busy place where lots of girls would probably know him.

“No I want to watch Tropical Manila!” She pouted, acting naturally. She thought to herself that she should act as she would if Wufan or Yixing or Kyungsoo or Minseok were there. But cuter. Far cuter. It seemed to be working. Sehun was becoming more and more stiff and red in the face as though he was happy. Little did she know he was panicking instead.

“Oh, why? You might get scared…” He tried to bluff but she had none of it. She gave him a hard, stern look.

“Sehun-ssi I want to watch Tropical Manila!” She crossed her arms and looked ahead with a cute frown on her face. Sehun couldn’t even deny the fact she was being extraordinarily adorable but at the same time annoying enough to make him think of pushing her out the car… though not to kill her.

“Okay. Fine.” He gave into her. He felt the pit of his stomach fill with regret and fear. He didn’t want to watch a horror. He was already crapping himself when the car stopped. He had to get out first and he rushed everything, heading to her door around the car. She came out elegantly, taking her time with the roses. Once out, she sniffed them and squealed happily. Sehun just turned away from her and thanked the driver although his mind was screaming at him to yell ‘TAKE ME HOME PLEASE’.

“OH SEHUN?!” An unknown female voice suddenly shrieked. Sehun watched the Mercedes leave with a feeling of absolute horror. He didn’t want to turn around to see the face. He didn’t want to see them. The girls. The girls who regularly confessed to him in all sorts of ways. Texts. Emails. Letters. Cards. Teddies. Chocolates. In person. All the time.

He spun around as though time had stopped. Seohyun had completely understood the situation and stepped away from him, running into the cinemas to await his presence. She had no choice but to accept Sehun was still a 'Prince' of their rich school. He hand signed at the few girls- by few he meant at least 20 of them. They were all staring at him.

“Hello ladies.” He winked at them all at once. They all fangirled like crazy, running to him and somehow pulling out cards and letters.

"OPPA I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU THIS NEXT WEEK"

"OPPA PLEASE ACCEPT ME I LOVE YOU"

"SEHUN I LOVE YOU"

"PLEASE LOVE ME, YOUR NOONA"

"SEHUN! OH SEHUN!? SEHUN-AH!? I LOVE YOU!"

He had to whack them all out of his way as rudely as possible. He took letters and ripped them all as though he was at a battleground, pushing away the teddies and candies like he was deflecting bombs. He even blocked their bodies as though he was fighting against ninjas. It was hard work but he continued to fight and win against the evil army of stupid girls. It was girls like that that turned him away from girls. They were stupidly possessive and simply insane. He hated them.

Eventually they realised he was mad. They all scattered like flies and left him standing, staring at the cinema opening doors with pure abhorrance. He didn't understand why he had to put up with so many stupid, brainless girls. He knew he was handsome but he thought it was uncalled for. He was thankful Seohyun wasn't such a clingy, nasty girl. With a sigh of pure and utter relief, he entered, exhausted out of his mind.

The sight that he saw as he entered brought tears to his eyes. Seohyun was standing there with two tickets for Tropical Manila and coffee for him and her. He slumped forwards without much energy left and silently took the drink and followed her to the cinema hall. She realised he was tired but assumed it was the obsessive, freaky girls. She didn't know he was frightened of horror movies.

 

***

 

It was through the first twenty minutes that Sehun had a complete and utter breakdown. Nothing serious had really happened- some minor characters had been killed brutally with weird sharks and sea creatures, completely ripped apart to the point he could see the stringy flesh from their lungs. The blood dyed the water red. It made Sehun stand up, shriek, and run out, gagging like crazy as though he was going to throw up. Seohyun just watched him, the most unromantic jerk ever. She pouted. She understood why he didn't want to watch the horror. He was a chicken. She sweatdropped and stood up to speak to the fellow audience.

"I apologise on behalf of my--- " she didn't know how to finish the sentence. She just chuckled quietly and left, hearing people mutter abusive words towards the both of them. She just continued giggling as she left the hall and stood outside the boy's toilets. He took fifteen minutes to come out. When he did, he was deadly pale and looked ill. She tilted her head at him.

"Why didn't you just say you were that afraid? Can't you take gore and horror?" Seohyun jokingly, prodding his stomach. Sehun bawled over and gagged again with an ashen face. He turned to Seohyun and shook his head with a pained expression.

“I-I’m not afraid… just very s-sick!” Sehun lied. He could not stand any grotesque imagery in movies. They left him squeamish and nauseous. The graphic murders in the movie set him off completely. He wanted to keep his cool and be a really great, chilled guy. Obviously, and undoubtedly and regrettably… he was completely and utterly failing.

“Sehun-ssi… No offence but being ‘sick’ doesn’t suit you.” Seohyun found it hard to keep down her laughter. She looked at the pathetic Sehun and just wanted to slap him out of it. He just stared at her without words, looking completely taken aback but sick.

“What do you know...?” He managed to whisper back breathlessly. His eyes bulged and he looked at Seohyun before dashing straight back into the boy’s toilets gagging and spluttering.

Seohyun pouted and bit her lip. Then she burst into hysterical laughter, crying laughing insanely. She let out all her laughter at his unexpected, hilarious actions. It seemed to her that Sehun wasn’t such a cool-dude after all. He was completely and utterly a fake. Almost like her.

It took another five minutes before he came out and by that time, Seohyun was on the phone to Hyoyeon. He was more coloured and seemed a little more normal. He just stood boldly pretending nothing had happened. He eyed her up and down, looking at her body with harsh eyes. She had a beautiful figure. He couldn’t deny that. Her smile was stunning- her white teeth stood out perfectly. The way her lilac dress framed her body immaculately was pretty. Even if he was playing her, pretending to like her, she was something else.

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun finished the conversation and put the phone into her tiny hand bag. She looked at Sehun and smiled at him. He looked extremely naïve and innocent with his pale face and sharp eyes.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” Sehun smirked. He reached into his pocket and brought a mint to his mouth. Seohyun shrugged and agreed.

“Where?” She asked casually. Sehun offered his arm to her. Seohyun took it graciously and he escorted her out.

“Hmm… Home. I’m tired.” Sehun smirked evilly. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his mobile and rang a number. “Pick me up. Same place.” He put it back into his pocket. Seohyun sweatdropped.

“Ah why?” Seohyun frowned, staring at him with disbelief. “You loser!” She hit him exactly how she would have done to Wufan. Sehun just looked at her and stepped back away from her violent hits. He just rolled his eyes and somehow, his annoying, cold attitude returned. He moved away from her and leaned against a wall. Seohyun scoffed and moved from him, too.

“Stay close to me.” Sehun warned her. He glared at her with anger and she stepped to him with a pout. Those men who attacked her… they had frightened her then but since it was a new day and she had such a positive attitude, it didn’t really bother her. She was safe, alive- and that’s all that mattered to her.

“Nothing’s going to happen now.” She sighed, leaning next to him on the same wall. Sehun smiled at her with sarcasm.

“Oh, so how do you know?” He interrogated her with emotionless eyes. It was so typical of him- Seohyun just wanted to frame it and put it in a museum- the famous emotionless eyes of Oh Sehun.

“Because it was completely random.” She answered with a smirk on her face. He shook his head and kept his chin high.

“Oh really? Who knows? They could have followed us, preyed on you. How do you know how those guys act?” Sehun began to lecture her. Seohyun frowned at him and thought of a way to shut him up. With the earlier events, she knew of the perfect action.

“Oppa…” She suddenly looked at him with a serious expression, looking seductive, moving closer to him. She moved her hand forward and pressed her fingers to his lips. Under her skin, she could feel his lips throbbing. His heart was beating fast. His eyes were full of lust. He was completely frozen solid.

Unexpected to Seohyun, Sehun suddenly took her hand and moved it down before making his lips move towards hers. His breath really didn’t smell good, even if he had taken a mint. He smelt putrid. Seohyun suddenly panicked and backed away immediately, staring at the road ahead. Behind her, Sehun just rolled his eyes and leaned back with frustration.

Seohyun didn’t look at him again. With awkwardness, she moved away from him and he forced himself to not speak a word. Her heart was in and her brain had somehow disappeared. Her body felt tingly and unlike her own. She felt like she was floating in the clouds. She had never felt that way before and she loved the feeling.

 

 

Whilst the two were being awkward, they didn’t notice the two people who had attacked her earlier. They were back with one more man: another one of those gangster-like men, hiding in the shadows of the very un-majestic sunset. They weren’t normal thugs. They weren’t doing it randomly. They were purposely watching Seohyun carefully and analysing Sehun, ready to attack when they were perfectly prepared to- on their boss’ orders.

 

 

Seohyun took out her phone and she decided to phone Yixing. She liked to talk to him when she was awkward. He had the aura to put her back into a hilarious mood. As she typed in his number Sehun suddenly wretched loudly, grabbing her attention.

“Oh God…” He moaned. She turned around to see his sickly, pale face. He stared at the ground. Seohyun put her phone back into her pocket and walked over to him, confused.

“What’s wrong now?” She asked him, checking his forehead. He was really burning up. With further evaluation, she concluded that he seemed extremely embarrassed- not ill. She had to, yet again, suppress a giggle. “You’re thinking of the movie, aren’t you?” She teased. Sehun stuck his hands out to push her away but groaned before covering his mouth again with a panic. He looked at her with horror and ran into the cinema toilets leaving her outside alone. She sweatdropped. He was throwing up again.

Alone in the twilight, she took out her phone and dialled Yixing’s number to no avail. He didn’t answer. He was the type of guy who never let his phone die and he absolutely never left it ringing. He always had it on him in his house- even if he was in the shower- according to his tales. With a sigh, assuming that he was either out (and had forgotten his phone as he sometimes did) or was asleep, she moved to the next number. Wufan’s. He answered on the fourth ring.

“Yo.” He yawned into the phone. Seohyun chuckled.

“Were you sleeping?” She asked him cutely, her voice high pitched.

“Yeah I had a nap. What’s up?” He yawned again. It made her yawn just hearing him.

“I’m on a date and Sehun can’t watch horror movies- he keeps throwing up.” Seohyun chuckled down the phone. She could hear Wufan silently laughing, his gasps of breath obvious.

“I didn’t expect that from that dude. Wow.” He paused. “So, where are you then? Where is he? Need a lift back or something? Gone far?” He bombarded her with questions. She rolled her eyes with a smile at his brotherly attitude.

“I’m at the cinema in Seoul. I have a lift, don’t worry. They should be coming soon. Oh and he’s throwing up in the men’s toilets. I’m outside.” She explained lazily, talking slowly.

“Go inside.” Wufan instructed with a serious voice. “Don’t stay out too long alone.” He warned her. Seohyun sighed.

“You too? Why?” She snarled into the phone. Sehun had said it. He was saying it.

“It’s dangerous at night.” He clarified, ignoring her other words.

“How is it?! You’re full of crap!” She exclaimed angrily. “Why do you all think it’s unsafe for me?” She argued with frustrated anger.

“Don’t moan. It’s Seoul- you’re an outsider in Seoul. Stop speaking so loudly. They’ll notice your dialect. You’re like an easy prey.” Wufan graphically exaggerated making Seohyun sigh with withdrawal.

“Well let’s speak in Chinese then.” She giggled into the phone, mocking him. She was speaking with a Chinese accent.

“That’s just more ridiculous!” Wufan yelled into the phone. “Just stop. Go inside.” He commanded her. Seohyun watched the familiar black Mercedes pull up. She smiled.

“Oh no, my lift’s here. No need now Oppa.” She laughed into the phone.

“NO. Don’t go in. Wait till Sehun is out again.” Wufan desperately warned her repeatedly.

“I’ll probably be safer in the vehicle, you know…” Seohyun muttered into the phone, approaching the black car. She didn’t notice before but the windows were tinted. She specifically remembered them to be normal glass windows.

“Seohyun, listen to me. Go inside. Wait. Best to be safe than sorry.” Wufan said with a more tense voice. Seohyun nodded and agreed with him. Then, just as she was about to turn around, someone tapped her shoulders. Her heart stopped momentarily and a gasp escaped her lips. She dropped her phone in surprise.

“Yaah!” Sehun pulled her back. She snarled angrily and picked up her phone from the floor.

“You scared me!” Seohyun cried out. She put the phone to her ear. “Sehun’s with me now.” She promised to Wufan, a little breathless from the shock-horror.

“Okay, that’s fine then. I’m sorry that I’m so protective… See you tomorrow. Love you.” He switched his phone off. Seohyun sighed and turned to Sehun.

“Who were you talking to? And, Seohyun… That’s not my lift.” He pointed towards the black Mercedes. Seohyun nodded and pouted at him, embarrassed. Wufan and Sehun had both been right. It aggravated her. He simply raised his eyebrows with his sickly face, looking at her with disappointment as though he had the authority to. She bit her lip and looked away from him.

“It was Wufan.” She winked at him, ignoring her angry feelings. Sehun smirked and shook his head with further disappointment. He didn’t really appease Wufan’s presence. It irritated him somehow. As they were about to talk further, Sehun’s real lift arrived and the couple hopped in immediately. Seohyun had left the red roses inside and they were still there, as bold as ever. She took him and smiled at Sehun graciously. The two went home safely.

 

 

The men came from the shadows, their hands stuck in their pockets like goons. They looked at their black Mercedes and headed towards it whilst suspiciously looking around at the eerie emptiness. As they sat in, there were only four of them including their driver who sat tensely, staring ahead at the other Mercedes that trailed up the road. He shivered and drove the opposite way.

 “Guess we failed.” One of them, Byunghun, sighed. The driver withdrew a loud, long sigh of disappointment.

“It’s obviously going to be hard. It’s Seohyun. And who’s the other ?” The driver asked with an unimpressed voice. He drove aggressively down the roads, dodging other cars with a moody expression.

“His name is Oh Sehun. He goes to her school.” Another henchman, Daniel, answered. The driver hit his hand over the wheel and halted the car abruptly.

“Damn! Oh Sehun? Well ! God damn!” The driver cursed continuously, leaving his passengers feeling awkward. He stared at the empty Sunday road and thought of his brother with fear. “I bet everything’s going to be revealed now. God damn, why Oh Sehun? She just had to fancy him. This is just perfect.” He continued to roar sarcastically with dry humour, looking frightened and annoyed.

 

***

 

The driver entered his brother’s room. It was dark- as usual. His ebony, black-sprayed desk stood like a ghoul in the middle of the room with a lamp shining over a photograph framed in a golden frame. There was also a photo album lying idle next to it. Behind the desk, a long-haired man sat with his hands covering his mouth. He was staring at the picture obsessively.

“Hyung,” The driver began. The man looked up at his younger brother with anger. He was happily focused on the picture and hated to be interrupted- especially by his brother. “How are you?” He asked, hiding his mortified expression. He had never asked his brother such a pointless question before. He knew his brother would see right through him.

“What are you hiding, Jongdae?” The man glared at his dongsaeng. Jongdae pouted and spun around, facing the door. With pent up frustration, the man kicked over his black desk. The lamp smashed to the floor and the photo-frame cracked with a loud clatter. The album landed with a thud. Jongdae felt his heart stop as he spun around to see everything broken. The album was equally ruined.

“Wonbin-hyung…” Jongdae spun around, saying his brother’s name to hopefully calm him down. Wonbin’s eyes were blaringly obvious in the minimal light. They had swelled into round moons, shooting daggers at Jongdae’s face.

“Get out. Don’t bother me.” Wonbin brushed his long hair across his face and picked up the frame sadly. Jongdae bowed graciously and left with sadness.

 

***

 

It was late in the evening. Seohyun had been dropped off pretty quickly and Sehun had rushed home. She had asked to be dropped at Wufan’s house. She wanted to spend time with him against Sehun’s wishes but she didn’t really care for him. He had spoiled their date by lying and throwing up. And Wufan was her best friend; she truly loved him like a brother. She knocked on his door and he answered pretty quickly.

“Oh, Seohyun. I thought it was Yixing.” Wufan sighed, combing his hand through his hair. He had a frown on his face and he was calling Yixing’s number on the phone in his other hand. Seohyun raised her eyebrow.

“Why? Isn’t he answering?” Seohyun asked curiously. Wufan stared at her and ushered her towards his sitting room where a letter lay on his table. “What’s that?” She pondered, staring at it from a distance.

“A letter.” Wufan muttered angrily. He nudged her towards it. “Read it.” He instructed. Seohyun walked to it with anticipation. When she picked it up, she realised how important it was. It was Yixing’s writing- in Chinese. He hardly ever wrote in Chinese since he could write better in Korean. She read it aloud.

“Dear friends, I’m not going to be here for a long time. I’m sorry I don’t have time to explain and I can’t say goodbye but that’s how it has to be.” Seohyun’s tears blocked her vision and she had to pause to wipe them. She continued with a shaking voice. “I’m thankful for you all dearly and I love you all from the bottom of my heart be healthy and happy I love you don’t forget that.” She was sobbing, confused at his words. “Wufan you were the most perfect friend I had ever needed. Thanks. Good bye.” She placed it back down on the table and stared at Wufan.

“He’s not answering.” Wufan deflated onto a chair. “His phone’s off. It’s not even ringing anymore. It seems it’s been cancelled.” He sighed, looking at the old messages through his phone. “Bloody bastard.” He swore angrily, astonished by the news. Even he couldn’t comprehend it.

“W-where was the letter?” She trembled. It hurt her to think that the last few times she had with Yixing, they had generally been arguing. She wished she could have spent more time with him. She didn’t even want to allow the information to sink into her heart. She didn’t want Yixing to be gone.

“Posted it, after I rang you, gave a letter, left. I didn’t even see him. I just saw the letter left on the floor. I even looked outside. Nothing. Just nothing.” Wufan held his head in his hands. “I went to the house, too. It’s been sold. Just like that. He’s gone.” He growled. Seohyun felt the lump in form. That was completely unlike Yixing. It was completely out of character. She was lost. She didn’t know what to think.

 

***

 

Dear Diary,

Oh Sehun here. Day 7 complete. Three left. I’m ready. She made me watch a sick horror. To my friends reading this, I hate horror movies. They make me sick. You’re all sick. People who can watch people die like that. What’s wrong with you? Sick people. Anyway, I’m sure I’m going to win. Get ready. Yeah. That’s all.

Sehun.

Sehun lay down, staring at the ceiling above him as he did every night. Except this time he was far more uncomfortable than what he was used to. He never liked his bedroom or his life yet more than ever he felt dissatisfied with everything. He didn’t know what to think about anything. He couldn’t decipher the truth from the lies. His heart hurt.

 

***

 

Diary-senpai,

Oppa’s gone.  Yixing’s gone. He’s gone. Please. I don’t want him to be gone, our dear friend. He’s not dead. He’s just gone. Like that, up and gone. He didn’t say goodbye. He didn’t give me a final hug. Nothing. He just left like that. How can he do such a thing? He told me not to do the bet. Maybe he’s mad. But he wouldn’t leave just like that. That’s not like Yixing Oppa. ZHANG YIXING WHY HAVE YOU LEFT US LIKE THAT? WHY? We can’t even call you. Diary, I’m hurt. I’m really hurt. It really hurts me that he’s disappeared. How could his house be sold just like that? How can his number have suddenly been cut off? Was he hiding something from us? No, he can’t have. Why is this happening? Friends don’t leave like that, right? I don’t even know anymore. I can’t even be happy about Sehun’s and my date. It was fun- he was sick- but I tried to call Yixing then when I was bored. He didn’t answer me. He just ignored me. He left me with nothing! Such a good friend INCONSIDERATE GUY. Who’ll save me next time I get drunk? I don’t even know anymore. It’s not fair. I’ve gained Sehun and lost Yixing... people I really, truly and honestlyyyy care about. Yeah I care about that guy now. Seeing him sick worried me a little even if it was funny. He was so sick. And… now I can’t give my love and care to Yixing Oppa. When he’s sick, he can’t have my famous soup. This is pointless. I shouldn’t need to write crap like this in my diary. It’s not fair Yixing’s an , leaving like that. Hurting Wufan like that. I’ve never seen Wufan Oppa like that, either. So sad and hurt and dead. He’s usually the strong one. Great. Nothing seems to be going right properly. The bet is looking good for me but when that goes good, the rest goes wrong. I’m tired.

Goodnight diary. Thanks for letting me rant.

xoxo


14th chapter's delay by one more day... I'm sorry guys... I actually wanted to spend today on this fiction as a day late Christmas present >-< But I have been busy mainly in December. I have time now and I have tomorrow but from the 28th (of December), if I don't get the chapter up and finished in time... it will have to wait till like... 10th Jan before I have time :(

In the mean time... OHOHOHOHOHO THE SEHUNXSEOHYUN IN THIS CHAPTER... AHAHAHA XD