Chapter 13

How To Catch Sehun in 10 Days

 

Day Thirty Five

 

"He's here! Oh God he's here!" an old woman screamed out. He remembered hearing the hurried steps of the villagers scatter far from him as he took each step forward, a herd of guards following  him with weapons of destruction. He remembered smirking, loving this power he had over China. Power to control them, create fear for them, leave them startled and terrified. He loved being a Prince. No one could question him. The press were paid to make him seem better. He was a safe Prince, he would not be harmed, not even from his parents who he was visiting. They had been staying in a secluded village to have a vacation. 

He arrived at the house which was left cold and empty apart from his parents who sat inside, unamused by his attitude and presence. He sat down and the guards left as the King shooed them away.

"Mother." he nodded towards his mom who shook her head in disgust. "Pop." He grinned at his father who was glaring back at him with hatred. Sadness and hatred.

"Son, can you change?" His father suddenly questioned, leaving him off  guard. He remembered thinking that they were stupid.

"Nope, of course I can't! You've moved me to at least 10 reasonably classy schools. It's about time you realise they're worthless." He shrugged at his parents evilly. His mother wept suddenly and wiped away her tears.

"But he's only thirteen..." She stared at his father who sat firmly with a stern expression.

"I am thirteen..." Yixing smirked again, feeling proud of his age. His mother stared at him with horror before bursting into tears again.

"We'll never see him again!" His mother complained to his father. Yixing remembered being completely confused. He remembered his mother crying, complaining for her beloved son that she loved more than the Earth. He remembered resenting his father who remained manly and strong, ignoring his wife's pleas.

"Yixing." His father began. Yixing wasn't really paying attention. "As you know, you're betrothed. We're going to tell you who the Princess is." His father began. This sparked his attention.

"PRINCESS BINGBING RIGHT?" Yixing blurted out, exstatic, cutting out his father's words. He flirted with her a lot already and the pair had shared kisses and more over the years.

"No. She's a Korean Princess." His father sighed, feeling accentric that he had this power over his son whose face dropped to disappointment and dismay.

"Korean? I can't even speak Korean. That's a load of crap! You can't be serious!" He raised his eyebrow, almost chuckling, acting like his parents were joking.

"He can learn here!" His mother once again pleaded to his father. "My baby doesn't have to go, he's so young!" She cried. His father actually slapped his mother's face. Yixing realised how serious it was. His mother stared at the ground, shame-faced. His father looked rough, fed up and ready to kill someone.

"Yixing, you are being sent to Korea today. You will remain there until we feel you can come back to China and wed your fiancee. You need to learn respect and gratitude. You're a prince, not an ordinary dumb teenager. I am warning you now," he continued as Yixing began protesting. He was silenced by his mother's glare. "I am warning you," he repeated slowly, "if you dare reveal your true identity to the town we're sending you to, we will disown you. You will be banned from China and Korea." He finished. Yixing's father stood up and his mother followed. They left the building and left Yixing to his own thoughts. He was too shocked by what his father had said to even move.

 

***

 

He arrived in Korea and was extremely unhappy, knowing he was far from his friends, his bodyguards; he was a foreigner in an odd country. He was wearing cheap clothing and only had a suitcase with 20000 won; practically nothing. He had been sent away from Seoul since he had connections there. He was far away from anywhere and had been instructed to head to a small town where a house had been bought for him. He sighed. He had no idea where to find a train or what to do. So he hailed a taxi. He ran towards it and sat inside.

"Where do you want to go?" The driver asked in Korean. Yixing was completely dumbfounded and handed the driver a letter his father had written. The driver scanned through it and nodded. He drove forward.

It took 30 minutes to arrive to his new house. He checked the time on his mobile. It was only 6AM. The driver didn't ask for money; he kept the paper and drove off without another word to Yixing. Yixing was left staring at a house. He reached for some keys in his pocket and headed to the front door, confused. He unlocked it pretty quickly and entered to find it was full of furniture. There was also a letter on the table for him.

"My Prince, please, do not break your father's rules. I beg of you, Xingxing. I just have one thing to add. If anyone asks you where your parents are, let them know that your parents are abroad, working. We'll keep sending you money every month. I love you. This is the last letter I can send you. I love you so much, my son.". Yixing was crying by the time he finished the letter, realising he was completely alone in a country he didn't know, surrounded by no one he knew. He continued crying for a good thirty minutes before he stopped to look around the house.

He headed to a bedroom that was laid out for him. He found one last letter and a uniform that was lying on his new bed. He looked at the uniform and cringed before proceeding to read the letter.

"This is your uniform. Wear it. Go to school. Here's the directions. Give this to your teacher." The letter was mainly in Korean and he couldn't read any of it though he tried. He sighed and knew he had to abide to the laws his father set down. He picked up his new uniform and headed to the bathroom that was next to his bedroom.

 

***

 

He entered the new school and was freaked out by all the foreigners who glared at him with disgust. He didn't even have the strength to glare back. He was hungry, exhausted and mortified. Wearing the uniform made him feel like a real child. He had never worn uniforms in China because everyone knew him so the teachers couldn't yell at him. This was the first time he felt downgraded like a normal person opposed to a prince. As he continued through the halls, someone caught his attention.

He was pretty average-heighted with a look of boredom and exhaustion. He looked like a doll from a TV programme. The stranger looked far more handsome than he did; far more Prince-like. Yixing felt so downgraded, he felt like a beggar. He just walked up to this random person and awkwardly waved.

"Yo." The prince-guy smiled. Yixing just stared.

"H-hello." He replied in English with a heavy Chinese accent. The guy blinked before breaking out into a massive grin.

"Are you from China?!" He asked in fluent Chinese. Yixing almost cried out with joy.

"Yes! I am! I'm Chinese! I thought I was alone here, I'm so glad to meet you! My name is Zhang Yixing and I just moved here today. Nice to meet a fellow Chinese guy!" Yixing screamed out with joy, racing through his words.

"Wait, Zhang Yixing? That's the name of a Prince..." The guy pondered.

"Nope. Similar names." Yixing eyesmiled, feeling terrified. "Anyway what is your name?" He asked once more, hoping it was a good Chinese name... that he was Chinese.

"Wu Yifan but I prefer you call me Wufan." He held out his hand. Yixing took it gratefully.

From then on, their friendship began.

 

***

 

He woke up, sweating, panicking as he realised he was in his home, his real home, and in the bed next to him lay Seohyun. He sighed and sat up with a yawn and stretched his arms way above his head. Seohyun was already awake, lying in her bed, as she turned around and grinned at him before reaching her hand across. Yixing took it and smiled back at her. The two lay almost next to each other, smiling before looking away from each other, their hands still joined as one.

 

***

 

It was during that very same day that Yixing was introduced to Kyungsoo and Minseok, two individuals who knew no Chinese at all. Yixing thought that Minseok was Chinese on seeing him as he pronounced the word hello with a good accent. However, it was a one-off. He remembered feeling awkward and silent around these people, but not with a bad feeling, but at ease, as though he didn't need to meet to their expectations. He felt like he belonged even though he couldn't speak to them that well at all.

"So, these guys are cool. Chill with them when you're alone or I'm not here." Wufan grinned. He looked so young. They were all so young, he remembered, feeling sad.

"But say if I can't find anyone?!" He cried out, panicking at the idea of being an outcast; being alone. Wufan smiled kindly and mentioned one name.

"Seohyun. Find Seohyun. She speaks Chinese. Wait, she might be in the hall." Wufan lead Yixing inside. Kyungsoo shrugged and followed. Minseok stayed outside with his girlfriend at that time; Sohee. When they entered the hall, Yixing could help but gaze at the handsome guys and beautiful girls. He realised this wasn't a normal school; it was an elite school. Everyone seemed pretty rich. No one seemed to stand out as poor.

"So, which one is Seohyun?" Yixing asked, looking at a table of cute girls. Wufan burst into laughter.

"Victoria, come out here." He waved to one of the prettiest girls there. Victoria came running and held onto Wufan's hand.

"What's up?" She asked with a grin, leaning towards Wufan's lips. Yixing remembered feeling jealous. They were in a relationship at the time.

"This is Zhang Yixing, a new student from China!" He patted Yixing's head with a huge smile. Kyungsoo walked off because they were speaking Chinese.

"Nice to meet you!" Victoria suddenly gave Yixing the tightest hug he could imagine. She smelt nice; of roses or something sweet like that. He remembered feeling aroused, too.

"Nice meeting you too. So who is Seohyun?" He asked hopefully. Someone tapped his back. He spun around to see one of the most sweetest, cutest and prettiest girls he had ever set his eyes upon.

"Hey, I'm Seohyun! Kyungsoo told me that there's a new student! And you're Chinese! I can speak Chinese! I'm happy to meet you. I can smell China on you! Such a great scent.". She finished.

Yixing realised at that time that another great friendship had been made.

 

***

 

It was 8pm and Yixing took Seohyun out on a date as a royal couple. Paparazzi naturally followed them but it phased neither of them. They walked into a private cinema, hand in hand, both smiling casually. They were making small talk, laughing and giggling and pausing to admire random objects. Sehun spat on the floor in disgust.

"I don't ing get it." He scoffed twisting his foot on the floor, glaring at Seohyun's blissful face. Wufan shrugged, speechless seeing his two best friends... dating. Publically. With cameras following their every move carefully like vultures. "We've got our friends in jail because of this ." He continued. It was true. The other seven guys were currently residing in jail because of the ruckus they caused in the restaurant. They went, disguised, to bail the seven out but Luhan warned them to leave because, according to Luhan, if they were caught, they would be put into prison and arrested for more charges, too. Tao promised they'd be out before the day ended.

"Yeah well, you're the puppy who wanted to chase his bird." Tao pointed out matter-of-factly...in Chinese. Sehun scoffed again and Wufan laughed quietly with speechlessness. He didn't bother to translate Tao's words.

"You, just let us know when your 'contacts' have let the boys out." Sehun snarled back. Wufan translated this for Tao. Then they continued to stare at the couple and followed them from far behind. The paparazzi were snapping insanely, their fingers tapping fast, the flashes blinding them from a distance. "You, Wufan," Sehun continued, poking Wufan's chest hard with aggression. "You're a chicken, aren't you? Afraid of your own friends. I pity you." He walked ahead a little. Wufan gulped and sighed to calm himself down.

"What do you know?" He asked Sehun who twisted back around briefly. Wufan shook his head and the three continued awkwardly, watching the Royal couple with disgust.

 

***

 

"She's my girlfriend Yixing!" Wufan screamed at Yixing who had been caught kissing Victoria's plump lips right in Wufan's home. Victoria wept and begged Wufan for forgiveness but he had none of it. He sent her away and Yixing was forced to stay.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..." Yixing apologised timidly, feeling pretty indifferent about what he did. To him, kissing a girl like that was  a normal thing, nothing to freak out about. He kissed lots of girls who had been in relationships except no one ever touched him because they couldn't. Wufan, on the other hand, punched the crap out of Yixing till he was wheezing breathlessly on the floor.

Wufan didn't understand Yixing at all. He acted like a prat without any common sense as though he was a spoiled, young, naive brat. Granted, they were officially young, but this wasn't right. He expected Yixing to have a little more decency. He could see in the guy's eyes; the lack of emotion and sympathy, as though he was a robot, not a human. Wufan didn't understand Yixing at all. They were friends in his mind. But friends didn't betray each other, did they?

"W-Wufan please..." Yixing barely breathed out. His eyes were full of tears and he looked like he was suffering badly. Wufan felt sorry already. "I-I will n-never hurt you again..." He continued, forcing out the painful words between breaths. Wufan just looked at the kid on the floor and a wave of forgiveness came over him. He picked his friend up and they stood facing each other. Yixing's lip was bloody. His thoughts had reached a conclusion.

"Promise me that you'll never hurt me, never, no matter what." Wufan looked at Yixing seriously. "You're my friend now, we're like brothers. Brothers don't betray each other. Do you understand?" Wufan asked Yixing boldly. Yixing smiled whilst wiping his blood.

"Yeah. We're brothers now." He pulled up his sleeve. Wufan remembered watching curiously, wondering what he was doing. He didn't see Yixing spring his fist forward straight into his face. Wufan fell onto the floor and felt that his nose was trickling blood. He looked up, using his hand to wipe away the scarlet liquid from his stinging nostrils. Yixing was laughing and reached a hand down. "By blood, we're brothers." Yixing made his point which made Wufan break out with laughter. This dude, Yixing, he remembered thinking, was an odd dude, but he liked him.

Their friendship had been odd but true. No one else could have compared to their strong relationship. Never in Wufan's wildest dreams did he ever think that Yixing would hurt him like that again.

 

***

 

Wufan stopped in front of Sehun all of a sudden, catching Tao and Sehun off-guard before dashing forward at a monster's pace, straight towards Yixing and Seohyun. Sehun watched with shock at the maniac who kicked away paparazzi and guards from him, power he had never seen before. Wufan moved like a shadow, his punches hard to see, his kicks slamming guards to the wall. Sehun couldn't even react in time. He watched Wufan grab Yixing's hand and run forward like a flash after pushing Seohyun hard onto the floor. Seohyun cried out and with instinct, Sehun ran to her aid only to be pulled back by Tao.

"Don't." Tao dragged Sehun away from Seohyun, taking him back into the shadows. Sehun turned to punch Tao's face so he could be released but Tao grabbed his fist and shook his head. "Don't." He repeated with the same, annoying stern voice. "If you do, the boys will never get out." He warned Sehun with broken Korean. Sehun fully understood and he felt his face lose its blood. He had to choose his friends over Seohyun. He looked across the street where a crowd had formed to help Seohyun but the guards were preventing the public from touching her. He felt tears well into his eyes as he turned away from her. She didn't even know he was there.

All he wanted was that moment in time where they were happy together. He wanted to live in that moment when he truly felt complete and happy with her by his side, where he felt like a powerful man who could achieve anything. Now he was a rat following a Royal couple. He wanted to give up on his life and hide away forever as he had been doing yet a tiny part of him still wanted to win Seohyun over, to take her away from the life that he knew she didn't want. He thought he knew. He was making himself believe he knew her even though logic told him he barely knew anything about her. He wondered if it was love.

Tao suddenly received a phonecall, bringing Sehun back into reality. Sehun practically jumped as the ringtone blasted into his ears. He gathered himself together and waited till Tao was finished. Tao put his phone back into his pocket and smiled.

"They're out." He promised with a wink. Sehun's heart skipped a beat and in that very instant, he knocked Tao back softly yet strongly and dashed onto the street but abruptly stopped. She was gone.

 

***

 

"WHY YIXING? WHY?" Wufan screamed into Yixing's ear. The two were in an alleyway, segregated from society, hidden away where they could scream without being heard; the sound of the busy streets covering their yells.

"Wufan, just stop your nonsense," Yixing pushed Wufan back, his eyes black and piercing. Wufan felt sick, as though he was looking at his nemesis. "You're insane." Yixing finished nonchalantly. Wufan pulled back his fist to punch Yixing but the latter dodged it too easily and whacked Wufan back hard, slamming his back-hand into Wufan's face. Blood squirted out over Yixing's clothes, leaving droplets over him. Wufan sneezed blood and wiped it away as they had done before. He knew Yixing had definitely changed.

"After everything we've been through together..." Wufan shook his head, sniffing in the blood, coughing, his fists clenched tightly, his knuckles white. "You're just a sick, twisted liar, aren't you? Do you have a personality? You're the one that has lost your mind." Wufan practically laughed. Yixing sniggered back.

"Been through what? A peasant life?" Yixing asked like some kind of high-headed in Wufan's eyes. "A ing life in Korea?" He continued. "You're Chinese, aren't you? you doing there?" Yixing tilted his head sarcastically, infuriating Wufan.

"You don't know anything do you? Hasn't Seohyun told you anything?" Wufan shot back with a bloody smirk. His teeth were slightly red from the blood that had escaped Wufan's sleeve and managed to find themselves in his mouth.

"Told me what, Wu Yifan?" Yixing continued, pushing back his sleeves exactly how he had before. He looked unimpressed. He looked like a nobody. Wufan didn't even recognise him anymore.

"You remember who Seohyun lived with? She spoke Chinese?" Wufan allowed time for Yixing to recall that moment. When Yixing's eyes showed recognition, Wufan continued. "My mother?" Wufan reminded Yixing. He had told Yixing when they were younger.

He had told Yixing that the woman Seohyun lived with was in fact, his mother. Hence he treated and loved Seohyun like a sister. He had told Yixing that he had his reasons to hide the fact Seohyun lived with his mom. He told Yixing to swear not to tell anyone. Yixing swore to Wufan as a brother. Yixing never questioned Wufan. He just sat there with alcohol whenever Wufan broke down. He was fatherless and couldn't embrace his mother. Yixing completely understood the feeling and sympathised with him. The two had an unbreakable bond.

"They killed my mother because she served Seohyun." He snarled, wiping more of the blood from his face.

Yixing had become pale. He couldn't look Wufan in the eyes. He had been a witness to the moment Wonbin ordered her death, the same day Seohyun was found, just hours before they reached the school...

 

"Kill her." Wonbin muttered to his personal security. Yixing felt his heart sink into his chest. He began hyperventilation. Kill Seohyun's guardian? Kill Wufan's mother?!

"Please don't..." Yixing whispered softly, balling his fists tightly. Someone put their hand on his shoulder.

"She knew this would happen." Prince Jongdae whispered to Yixing who spun around with tears.

"S-She doesn't d-d-deserve this..." Yixing cried out too loudly. Wonbin heard his piercing words.

"Didn't deserve it?!" Wonbin roared. "She's got my sister and she swore to us she would never betray us. Betrayal means death." Wonbin sniggered, staring at Yixing who was weeping quietly.

"She doesn't deserve this!" Yixing yelled back madly, wiping his tears. He loved Wufan's mother dearly.

"Jongdae, get him out." Wonbin ordered. "Or I'll break his neck."

"BREAK MY NECK! I DON'T WANT TO HURT SEOHYUN!" Yixing shouted back, his veins sticking out, his venomous eyes stuck to Wonbin's eyes.

"Oh you'll have to. You don't want to be disowned, do you?" Wonbin snarled back, smug.

"Let's just go, Yixing." Jongdae took Yixing out quickly. Yixing was in a fit of tears and he received a hug from Jongdae. "I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do." Jongdae shed some tears, too. "I loved her too."

 

"And you must have known, Yixing." Wufan continued. "That she was killed. Murdered. And you continue acting innocent, taking away the one person who could tell me about my own mother. Taking away my best friend, you. I'm left with no one but foreigners in Korea. I can't come back to China- there's nothing here for me. And you're marrying Seohyun knowing she's in love with Sehun. You're marrying Seohyun knowing Sehun is chasing her till the ends of the Earth. You sick ." Wufan cursed. He walked away from the alley. "I don't know why Seohyun is staying with you. I bet she doesn't even know about my mother. Whatever the reason is... I know she's trapped, Zhang Yixing, Prince Zhang Yixing of China. I will get her out of your sick trap, even if I die doing it." Wufan finished, leaving the alleyway completely, continuing to wipe away his blood from his nose.

 

***

 

I know he was there, standing there with the panda guy Tao. I miss him so much. All I want to do is apologise and kiss his lips and hold him. I can't. As much as I want to, I can't. If only I had more time to stay with him. I wish I never made the bets. I wish I never tried to catch Sehun in 10 days. I wish I could go back in time and act the way I did without any meaning. He's coming after me and all I want to do is cry in his arms and tell him how sorry I am. I just want to leave this world. I want to kill myself now. I'm sick of this life, this fake life I'm living. Maybe I was living a lie before, but this is worse. This is a real lie. I do not love Yixing no matter what I try to do. I can try to date him but the paparazzi follow like vultures and then I know he's running around in the shadows behind us.

I wish I never hurt his soft face. I wish I could kiss it better.

Maybe I should throw myself off a cliff and free myself for ever. Slit my wrist and watch the blood trickle down as the blackness seeps into my mind. I want to hide. I want to run away from this. Oh God why am I suffering so much? Why are you making me suffer so much? I know I lied to Sehun, I know I lied to everyone, I know I worried my family, but please, forgive me. Please, God, forgive my selfishness. Please, forgive me. Or just kill me. Kill me with an illness. I don't want to live anymore God, I can't do this anymore. I want to die. I want to die right now. I'm sure he'll be able to move on easily. With Yoona. He can be happy with her. I know he can. He can. He must. I must get out of this life. I miss him too much it's really hurting me now. I can feel a stabbing pain in my chest. And then I think of Wufan and my real mother. I want her to hold me, comb my hair. I want her warmth. I don't want to be alone. I just want to leave forever.

I need my mother, I need Wufan, I need Sehun. Kyungsoo. Minseok.

Please, mother, if you can hear my heart, please, come to me. I need you and I love you. I don't know what's happening to me. This isn't me and all I need is your comfort, my mother. God please give me Wufan right now, God, I need him. I need somebody. I need him, I need them all. God, please, give me my life back. I'm so cold, God, I'm so lost, please. Why am I hurting so much? Why am I feeling so much pain? I just feel suffocated. I just need my love back, okay, please, please God hear me, listen to me, God, please, I need him, I need Sehun, I know I didn't stay with him for long, it was so short, please let me hold him in my arms, let me rest with him, please God, I'm sorry for what I did, please God, please, please, I beg of you...

 

***

 

Wufan walked back to where Sehun and Tao were waiting. He had expected the two to have disappeared after Seohyun but they hadn't. They were standing still, talking amongst each other like nothing exceptional had happened. Wufan cracked his neck and wiped the blood running from his nose.

"Dont ask about this." Wufan stated at the speechless duo. He used his hand to wipe the blood again and it splattered onto the floor.

"Yixing?" Sehun asked nonchalantly. Wufan rolled his eyes and yawned.

"Are they out yet?" He asked Tao in Chinese to piss off Sehun.

"They're on their way." Tao replied.

"Good. Let's go home." Wufan said in Korean. Sehun raised his eyebrow and shook his head with a scoff.

"What? Back? Why the Hell would we go back? Look how far we've---" Sehun began but after a growl, Wufan piped up.

"Because Seohyun isn't here, is she? She doesn't want to come back, does she? She slapped you, she ignored me. She loves Yixing, so let's just go back. No, wait. Like you said, China is my home. You, you go back. I'll stay here. You can go and piss off back to your precious ing home." Wufan exploded, kicking Sehun down onto the ground. His nose leaked blood which landed on Sehun's clothes.

"Don't tell me what to do, you prick." Sehun scoffed before sitting up. Tao stepped back, puzzled.

"She doesn't want you, Sehun." Wufan smirked down at Sehun.

"What the heck do you know?" Sehun sarcastically yelled back. By this time, the other guys appeared, walking up to them.

"I know more about Seohyun than you ever will. She doesn't need an like you." Wufan continued mocking Sehun.

"Ah, cut your bull. You love her, don't ya, big guy?" Sehun stood up, leaning against Wufan's body aggressively, pushing him back against a wall.

"She's my sister." Wufan replied back, less powerfully.

"Nah." Sehun stepped backwards with a cold smirk as his friends surrounded him. Minseok and Kyungsoo stood by Tao. "You've always liked her, right? Your the one who forced the bet onto her. With me, right? WHY ME?" Sehun bellowed at Wufan, aggravated beyond relief. Luhan was about to say something but Sehun pushed him away.

"Because you're a damned brat and Seohyun needed something to get herself entertained." Wufan answered back quietly. Minseok grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't do this to yourself." Minseok warned Wufan with a silent whisper. Sehun, on the other hand, his lips with a smirk stuck on his face.

"Bull, Wufan, bull. I'll tell you why you chose me. I'm Oh Sehun, the untouchable, the guy you've seen with girls at his feet. You wanted her to realise she loves you." Sehun boldly declared, completely smug and satisfied.

"What kind of conclusion is that?" Wufan scoffed, laughing at Sehun with his friends.

"The right one. You didn't expect her to fall in love with me, did you, Wu Yifan?" Sehun tilted his head with a cold glare. Wufan stared back, scoffing. "You want her, don't you, Wu Yifan? Admit it. I can see through your ." Sehun finished proudly.

"Alright." Wufan put his hands up and scoffed once more with a grin. "You got me." Wufan admitted finally. Minseok tilted his head back and sighed loudly. Tao choked on air and Kyungsoo bit his lips with tension. Jongin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Joonmyun were completely confused. "I love her." He stated slowly, staring straight into Sehun's eyes. "And, Sehun, I'll bet you, nah, I guarantee I'll get her back." He smirked before turning away.

"She's mine." Sehun yelled back. "She loves me and I love her. You're nothing."

"We'll see." Wufan called back, not bothering to turn his head. The four friends walked off, leaving Sehun breathing at a fast pace, completely angered by Wufan. He felt certain Seohyun would be his.

"You know, before you both end up fighting about this... you do realise she's getting married to Yixing, right?" Luhan questioned cutely, staring ridiculously at Sehun. Sehun pushed him back and laughed.

 

The war was on.


NOTE:

Do read the foreword once again~

To familiar readers: Please, please, please ignore the accident that happened last time. Whatever happens in this chapter is what happened instead. If you're confused, do comment, and I'll clarify~~~

To new readers: Previously, I created an accident and... well, basically, I wrote that out of the blue whilst I was at a low, hence... I should have never published that whole part I made before. Don't worry about that. What you have read is what has happened. ^-^

But MORE importantly, I'm so curious yeaahhh... (or comment below :P)